It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department Live Briefing on Bin Laden photos now!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So lets recap shall we? during the iraq war or right after the death of saddam and his sons the media and the white house had no problems showing the pictures of saddam sons been released or been shown to the world, in matter of one day, if i remember those photos they seemed to be unedited, no blurs, no fog in the picture of saddam sons and a burly video of saddam been hanged.

But the white house, pentagon are stalling the pictures of this supposed dead bin laden old man, who was unarmed.

Looks like they are editing the photos.

Yet they had no problems of showing saddam sons.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humint1
The relationship is so strong that the US couldn't tell Pakistan they were conducting one of the most important ops in the effort on terrorism.....Love it! The man who asked that obviously suspects somehting ain't right!!

I think they are under a LOT of heat. They keep trying to make it sound like only conspiracy theorists are doubting the story and questioning the dumping of the body into the sea, but a lot of thinking people, obviously including some members of the press, arent buying it.

I think they were hoping people would be just so emotional over Osamas death they would ask no questions. (And many were) But, they were wrong.

What I am hoping is that our questioning is preventing them from moving forward with whatever they had hoped to accomplish with this. All that mooing about how "Americans should all unite, like we did after 9-11" was suspicious to say the least. The only time they are trying to unite rather than divide us is when they want popular support for war.

So far, they have made some mewling noises about Pakistan, but its seems pretty hesitant. I suspected Iran as a target as well, but they are uncharacteristically silent on Iran atm. So, maybe we have them on the defensive, and whatever they had planned they are too scared to go through with.

I would be content with that. If the doubt thrown on their story is merely enough to derail whatever they had up their sleeve, I say job well done to the skeptics.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Even if they release photos im not buying any of it until we have photoshop experts review them.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humint1
reply to post by alfa1

Hillary is on the other end of his ear bud!!

He is trying to keep things under the 'tent'
since hilary is whispering in his ears and possibly blowing into his ears

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
It shouldn't be a surprise, they are not opting to release any photos.

Not yet, anyway. Took 'em how long to produce a questionable BC?

Once They have something They think will pass muster, expect something. But it may take years.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
The only time they are trying to unite rather than divide us is when they want popular support for war.

Yes! And again, yes! VERY 1984ish, n'est pas? Humanity, do We really want WAR?

So far, they have made some mewling noises about Pakistan, but its seems pretty hesitant. I suspected Iran as a target as well, but they are uncharacteristically silent on Iran atm. So, maybe we have them on the defensive, and whatever they had planned they are too scared to go through with.

I get the feeling Iran was being "saved for last." They've been there all along, but are skirted around as "the Enemy," except in minor skirmishes. Are these really Human Beings We're dealing with? I ask Myself these questions.

I would be content with that. If the doubt thrown on their story is merely enough to derail whatever they had up their sleeve, I say job well done to the skeptics.

As long as the need for money in society is maintained, They'll be back like a bad case of herpes. I mention to all readers again, the way to stop all this nonsense is to release electrogravitics and other related technologies, now hidden, into the world at large. Bring peaceful applications forth.

Not to derail but if any who have not yet read my Ideas, please read the two threads linked in my sig, The End or Entropy and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform.

To the topic: Pics or it didn't happen.
edit on 5/3/2011 by Amaterasu because: Brain fart

edit on 5/3/2011 by Amaterasu because: Again.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Absofreakinlutley. On this subject, I'm no longer the fringer among my friends, family, and coworkers. I'm actually pretty surprised by how many people are looking at this with skepticism, often flat-out saying, oh I thought he was already dead, so what gives?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Humanity, do We really want WAR?

It hardly matters what we want, does it?

"If my sons did not want wars, there would be none."
-- Gutle Schnaper, Wife of Mayer Amschel Rothschild, parents of the whole Rothschild family line

I get the feeling Iran was being "saved for last."

There are now only five countries left that don't have a Rothschild-owned central bank: Libya, Iran, Cuba, Sudan, and North Korea. Those are Their real targets; anything else They attack is just a pretext to get Their hooks into The Final Five holdouts. It doesn't matter which one's last, but I imagine North Korea will be last, because it's the only one with nukes. Cuba They can take out any time it suits Them. Libya is the current target. Sudan's falling apart nicely "on its own." Iran is no pushover, though. They know it won't be easy subjugating them to the NWO's will. Maybe They're planning to goad N. Korea into nuking Iran. Who knows... but I do know They love it when they can convince others to do Their dirty deeds for Them. It makes Them look less guilty.

Pakistan, though... Pakistan is between Afghanistan and India. And they have nukes. And they hate India, always have - and India is one of the industrial powerhouses TPTB have set up to replace America (along with China; the two most-populous nations on earth. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence.
) They can't have Pakistan threatening India with nukes. But now, oh look! They've made it appear as if Pakistan's been aiding and abetting bin Laden all this time! At last, an excuse to invade and take them over. All They have to do is convince you how necessary it is by playing your emotions... if you let Them.

Speaking of central banks, guess what nation used to be #6 on the holdouts list? If you said "Iraq," give yourself some delicious cake. The Rothschilds regained control over it in 2004; from 1964 to then, Iraq's banks were all under government control.

And you think Osama bin Laden is your enemy?? Open your eyes.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Bwahaha! This whole scheme is blowing up in their faces! Now there are members of Congress calling for an immediate end to the war in Afghanistan. There was a very angry member on CNN about 2 minutes ago saying we have to cut Medicare, but we can give 8 billion dollars a month to keep an unpopular leader in Afghanistan?

Go people go!

And its HIGHLY suspicious that Congress is also being prevented from seeing the death photos.

None of the excuses they give for withholding them from the public justify not showing the members of Congress.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Go people go!

That's what worries me. If we turn against Them in large enough numbers to actually have a chance of taking the country back from Them, They will kill us off, as many as They can. Earthquakes, faked wars, bioweapons, cutting off food supplies, whatever it takes. It almost seems like They're trying to start revolution here, because that will give Them the excuse to pull the trigger on all the fascism They've set up around us. They've been waiting for us to wake up and turn against them. I mean, c'mon; they have to know how lame and unbelieveable this bin Laden story is. I say, They purposely made it an obvious scam to try and push us towards giving them all the rope they need to hang us. They cannot have overlooked this. They cannot be that stupid. They're evil, greedy, fascistic, but viciously intelligent. This obvious bin Laden hoax is being done because it plays into Their hands. Don't think otherwise for one instant. WHY They're doing it is up for speculation, but it is... being... done. If our answer to 1984 is 1776, their rebuttal will end up reminding us of the 1340's.

Bonus Thought Experiment: try to imagine how differently the War of American Independence would've gone if we were armed as we had been then, but King George had been armed as we are now. Their power outweighs ours by billions of times. We don't even know what all bizarre weapons they've developed in secret since 1943 (when Tesla died and they confiscated all the good parts of his written-down knowledge). We only know that they rule the world, and they have all the power. Rising up against them would be like spitting on the sun to put it out. Trust me: the outcome of Avatar would've been a lot different in real life.

But, as they say, "Live free or die." Funny, that saying, considering nobody now alive in America has ever been free...
edit on 5/3/2011 by Thought Provoker because: Bonus Thought Experiment

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

Nice summation. One that I happen to agree with.

I don't bank, or use credit for any reason. I buy local and don't pay any federal taxes. Just a bit of disobedience I suppose. But imagine if all of the West did the same.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker
reply to post by Amaterasu

Humanity, do We really want WAR?

It hardly matters what we want, does it?

I think it CAN - IF We are united. In fact, I presume We can in My Ideas (linked in sig are two threads here - The End of Entropy and The Ethical Planetarian Party Platform - they cover My Ideas).

And you think Osama bin Laden is your enemy?? Open your eyes.

LOLOL! Not ME, m'dear. I saw through that Goldstein in 2001.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
They either have the photos or they don't.An idea I have is since OBL has been dead for awhile now the reason for all the secrecy is that they killed a look a like who turned out not to be as good as they thought.They brought out pictures of Sadam and his sons.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker

That's what worries me. If we turn against Them in large enough numbers to actually have a chance of taking the country back from Them, They will kill us off, as many as They can.

You know what? Our government is not against us. THEY are being lied to.

Since I last posted I found out in a live interview with the guy seated behind Hillary in the Situation room photo, ( I missed his name because I was stunned by what he said) that NONE OF THEM saw live footage of the event as it was unfolding. They were getting "live updates" via "other media." You know what that means?

The video. Relevant portion at about 3:10.

piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com...

It means, your President did not get to see the actual body.

Your President also did not get to see the events unfold live. We dont know what the "other media' was, but we do know from an eye witness that it was NOT visual. (You can probably see the interview somewhere it was just on Piers Morgan on CNN)

So............that means Obama doesnt have any more direct evidence than we do. Whoever pulled off this "event" made sure HE could never see the body too.

The most he has that we dont are the "death photos" and who knows if they are faked or not?

Its not a bad thing if the people wake up. Because it might make our leaders wake up. If its just the CIA or some other Intelligence sorts manipulating this whole thing, we can have them swing from a rope with the greatest of ease if our politicians figure out they are being punked and lied to.

Obviously, our leaders ARENT viciously intelligent if they dont have any more proof than we do and they are just totally swallowing the whole thing. They are just trusting of the intelligence agencies info. And you can kind of see why they would have to be, being busy with promoting themselves for the elections and all. Plus all the other stuff they do.

They are totally dependent on people none of us think are very honest. Maybe we need to wake THEM up. And take our country back.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Since Obama didnt see the event go down live, as we initially thought, they didnt have to kill a look alike at all.

All Obama got to see was photos. They might just be photoshop jobs. That could be why his advisors are trying to prevent the government from releasing them. If Obama just took them at face value, and didnt have them independently analyzed, they might not be the best of fakes. And if they arent, they CANT release them. If they release them as Obama saw them and they get debunked, they are cold, cold busted.

And the DNA evidence? If we accept theoretically that Obama may be a pawn in this game too, and someone like the CIA might be behind the whole mess, wasnt Osama in contact with the CIA? How do we know they didnt get some DNA from him them and just put it on ice til they needed it? Or have some from when they really killed him?

www.guardian.co.uk...

Two months before September 11 Osama bin Laden flew to Dubai for 10 days for treatment at the American hospital, where he was visited by the local CIA agent, according to the French newspaper Le Figaro.

The disclosures are known to come from French intelligence which is keen to reveal the ambiguous role of the CIA, and to restrain Washington from extending the war to Iraq and elsewhere.

The rabbit hole may be much deeper than our politicians, and ironically, they may be as sheeplish as many of us.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I did not mean to imply that the US Federal Government was "behind" this. Well... maybe the CIA would have to know, but... but even they are puppets and tools, "middle-puppets" if you will; everyone else either doesn't know they're puppets, or they've been cowed into doing as they're told. I'm sure very few are actually 100% in favor of it. The people really behind this, and everything else, they are the ones to watch. If we could see them. Really good at hiding, those guys. Makes 'em hard to hit.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

If we can wake our puppet leaders up, we can turn the tables on the puppet masters.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
LOLOL! Not ME, m'dear. I saw through that Goldstein in 2001.

I didn't mean you personally, it was the collective "you."
Goldstein, eh? Was Osama an Ashkenazi too, y'think, like Adam Pearlman (Adam Gadahn) and Joseph Cohen (Yousef al-Khattab)?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
Even if they release photos im not buying any of it until we have photoshop experts review them.

If they take any longer I just won't believe them period. It seems they needed more time to make sure everything looks real.

Uday and Qusay pictures were available nearly instantly, Saddam's hanging, and actual filmed execution, was available nearly instantly.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Obama is a pawn all the Presidents since LBJ have been pawns.The puppets won't wake up because they sold their souls to be where they are now.Obama will go along with it because it looks like the TPTB have insured that he will have his second term although for those old enough to remember old George HW Bush looked invincible after Desert Storm and look what happened to him.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join