posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:56 PM
It is hard to keep track of just how many things can go wrong when it comes to this announcement of OBL's death. I'll just start naming some off,
not necessarily in any order of importance:
1. With the death of OBL the reason for war in the middle east hits a snag
2. Did the president break the law by having an assassination team kill an unarmed man?
3. What will they do to KSM? What can they legally do to him now that they killed his co-conspirator?
4. Where is the photographs of Bin Laden? Or the report on the DNA samples?
5. How did it take this long for them to catch him?
6. What does this mean for Pakistan?
7. Is OBL the "architect" of 9/11 and KSM is the "mastermind?" Now that OBL is back in the headlines they have to juggle between who is the real
8. OBL was killed, whereas KSM is in permanent detention, so does this mean if the U.S. doesn't kill you right away, they jail you for life? Will the
underwear bomber get perpetual jail? How about Jared Loughner?
9. What does this mean for Anwar Al-Alaki? (who dines at the pentagon). Is he now number 1? Will they hunt him down? Or will that take ten years?
10. What kind of sophisticated special ops military unit does a successful job in 10 years and 1 day? 10 years prep, 1 day operation. (How likely is
it that no soldiers were warned during this operation. No soldiers were discovered by Pakistani police. No media information of this operation became
11. Is al Qaeda finished? But what if they attack in retaliation? What if retaliation does not happen, will this end the TSA invasive pat downs?
No matter how you look at this, while it is a temporary victory for the U.S., it spells massive trouble for the illuminati. So why do it in the first