It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fidel Castro: bin Laden is a CIA agent

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by gorgi
yes he is a lair and asking why a crazy person would do or say anything is very tough to answer. Castro hates the USA and says anything he can to try to discredit the US.

Ok, hold on here. Ruthless, I'll give you. Self-centric, yeah. Manipulative? Sure. Crazy? I have seen no evidence of. Are You sure Your words are governed by logic? Or emotional response based on the spin You've been though?

Castro is wary of the USA - and I don't think he would jump in here unless he had a bit of knowledge. And there are other corroborations. My bet is that "Tim Osman" - oh, surely something different, but just as made up - exists somewhere to his liking and is laughing his ass off.

You would have to be crazy or have no soul in order to do the things he has done. Some of the stuff he says makes me think that old age has really done a number on him and made him crazier than before. The point is, is that the guy has no credibility.

Originally posted by secretlibraryclerks
reply to post by romka71

I'm trusting Fidel on this one, cause he as someone who did not go along with tptb has now suffered from disinformation campaigns force-fed to the American masses through piece of garbage Textbooks that do a good job of brainwashing people to acccept the version of history that is in the favor of Eugenicist and Soulless society that they want.

Is this a joke? the guys a mass murder and a psychopath. Thats not disinformation thats fact.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I'm trusting Fidel on this one, cause he as someone who did not go along with tptb has now suffered from disinformation campaigns force-fed to the American masses through piece of garbage Textbooks that do a good job of brainwashing people to acccept the version of history that is in the favor of Eugenicist and Soulless society that they want.

At this late stage of his life Castro has nothing to gain or lose politically by commenting on this issue. Considering the guy stayed in power for as long as he did, I'll also take Castro's word over some anonymous defensive redundant paranoid agenda driven internet posters on steroids.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

At this late stage of his life Castro has nothing to gain or lose politically by commenting on this issue. Considering the guy stayed in power for as long as he did, I'll also take Castro's word over some anonymous defensive redundant paranoid agenda driven internet posters on steroids.

Castro was a nut job in the 50's and hes a senile nut job now. Old habits die hard. Even for murderers. Just because he has not much left to live for doesn't mean he now gonna tell the truth . He hates the US and will do anything he can to attack the US.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

You would have to be crazy or have no soul in order to do the things he has done. Some of the stuff he says makes me think that old age has really done a number on him and made him crazier than before. The point is, is that the guy has no credibility.

In your eyes, ok.

I don't think he exhibits any less sanity than any other world leader.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

Castro was a nut job in the 50's and hes a senile nut job now. Old habits die hard. Even for murderers. Just because he has not much left to live for doesn't mean he now gonna tell the truth . He hates the US and will do anything he can to attack the US.

i dont belive that

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by drprpapi23

Not a shocker. The truth isn't for everyone.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Not a shocker. The truth isn't for everyone.

what? you mean the lies you believe?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

If you want to see the facts as false thats your right. I just thought Id try to put some facts here and use common sense and logic about a murderer, but I guess you prefer a conspiracy theory to make it more interesting. You a fan of murderers ?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Silend

except if they are one and the same (which cannot be proven neither true or false)

the puppet masters are having fun for sure.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Come on Castro, tell us something that we didn't already know.
We've known most of this since the 80's.

also communist leader speak with fork tongue. So don't believe everything castro says.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
it makes sense, osama was assassinated to silence him. it's weird that he is blamed for 9/11 and he hasn't been officially charged with it.

the real mastermind was kalid sheikh mohammed, who is rotting in guantanamo bay.

he warned that if osama was killed, sleeper cells will detonate a weapon of massive nuclear force stolen from acquired from his military contacts in a major city in europe.

my guess it would either be paris, london or madrid. i think they would like to hit london again, but paris would be an easier target.

but unfortunately no one cares if the french get hit.

it would probably be soon, since the cia has all of bin ladens documents.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
No wonder the elite hate castro. He spews the truth.
I was aware that mr tim osman was a CIA asset though.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I can make wild speculations too: Castro is Al Queda. Give me stars now.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by faceofcydonia

i don't really see that as a conspiracy, i see that as probably the best political play of the last century. just because i dislike obama and his policies, doesn't mean i can't call a good play when i see it. absolutely brilliant.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

The brutal corrupt communist is an excellent source for accurate information. Castro has no credibility and is just throwing around stuff for what ever reason.

Brutal? Maybe a little.
Corrupt? Not so. The guy lived in a small, but nice apartment for most of his rule. Basically the same living quarters as many of the city people in Cuba. He practiced what he preached. If anything, he was probably the only ruling communist that was true to the vision. (since Lenin got whacked by Stalin)

Can we really say Castro was even as brutal as our own government?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

The brutal corrupt communist is an excellent source for accurate information. Castro has no credibility and is just throwing around stuff for what ever reason.

Um... Even such as those do have truths to tell - and let's face it, Castro is not notorious for jumping into things and claiming untruths. Why - given the rest of the information - would he choose this matter to interject a comment?

You honestly believe that criminal ? or do you already believe that and castro just has the same views? hes got a history of lieing and deceiving people. where have you been ?

Not to butt in... but ....... lol Where have you been also? the USA government and many other governments through history has LIED AND DECEIVED people over and over and over again.

by the way, I noticed you and others aren't commenting on other posters saying this information has been known for years but yet you and them keep on going talking about how Castro is being the person that you have been told that he is, Please stay on topic, I and everyone in here has heard how Castro is, So why keep on trying to argue that point..?

Therefore, in this case, he is SAYING THE TRUTH... Why?..... Because this has been known information for years... there also information how USA government and others has lied and deceived people throughout history.

Case closed.... Castro spoke the truth and thats it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MilzGatez

Um... Even such as those do have truths to tell - and let's face it, Castro is not notorious for jumping into things and claiming untruths. Why - given the rest of the information - would he choose this matter to interject a comment?

You honestly believe that criminal ? or do you already believe that and castro just has the same views? hes got a history of lieing and deceiving people. where have you been ?

Not to butt in... but ....... lol Where have you been also? the USA government and many other governments through history has LIED AND DECEIVED people over and over and over again.

by the way, I noticed you and others aren't commenting on other posters saying this information has been known for years but yet you and them keep on going talking about how Castro is being the person that you have been told that he is, Please stay on topic, I and everyone in here has heard how Castro is, So why keep on trying to argue that point..?

Therefore, in this case, he is SAYING THE TRUTH... Why?..... Because this has been known information for years... there also information how USA government and others has lied and deceived people throughout history.

The whole point is, is that Castro cant be trusted at all. He says stuff but its not true.What he says should not be taken as fact. HE has no credibility.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

You a fan of murderers ?

Like the guys who murdered Bin Laden?

Killing with intent?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MilzGatez

The whole point is, is that Castro cant be trusted at all. He says stuff but its not true.What he says should not be taken as fact. HE has no credibility.

ok and you keep on with the samething....... WE ALL KNOW THIS ALREADY...... but what the OP was pointing out that Castro is saying the samething that has been known for years by many many many other people who has the credibility...

So since We got that out of the way......

He still giving you the real truth of Bin Laden was hired by the CIA in the late 1970's/1980's for the Afgan/Soviet War when the Soviets went into Afgan. Who do you think supplied the weapons and training to them? Where do think you this al-Qaeda came about?

a little research could help you, you know?

edit on 4-5-2011 by MilzGatez because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

I believe that "brutal corrupt communist" much more than that trigger happy puppet you call obama thank you very much... Viva Fidel!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join