It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best ATS survival threads.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Whats up everyone? I'm not one to be too lazy to use the search feature, but only being a member for a small period of time and with the endless threads of useful information throughout this site sometimes its hard to pinpoint the absolute best threads with the most to gather informative tools that are actually rock bottom ownage.

I am asking for all veterans of this forum to please pass along links to the best threads or favorite threads on survival for me to check out and not just for me, for all of us that has not been here long enough that may have passed on some hidden gems that could have been lost in the bandwidth of time.

My favorite type of information is useful plants. Even a few links on general topics will be greatly appreciated as well, thanks in advance.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hello. I'm also new to ATS and I understand why you made this thread. The amount of information on this site is very daunting. Especially if you don't know where to start. I'm eagerly awaiting responses from the rest of ATS but thought I would include a thread I found both fascinating and invaluable.

Diabetic Survivalist
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know its a little specific but it deals with herbs and such one can use to regulate blood sugar in an emergency. Important information for everyone, in my opinion.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectBlue

Thanks man, good start, im reading it now.

I figured by starting this thread with the title, when someone searches it is easier to locate a collection of useful threads by simly asking the straight forward question from the search go.

And all I will have to do is look in my ats and there it will be, I hope we get some good ones.
edit on 3-5-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by JAGx1981 because: misspell

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

Thanks man, this is exactly what I was looking to have in myats to reference! Thanks for taking the time bro...

top topics

join