It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could we be getting ready for false flag madness?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
investigators probe siezed computers

I only ask this because, Well, after the past few days here at ATS (and i have certainly been glued) I hear all these talks of false flags. Well this just seems like maybe another reason. Do you think that TPTB or whoever calls the shots could use this "treasure trove" of information to just claim one false flag operation after another?

Sorry this posted twice!*
edit on 3-5-2011 by Libran1 because: added line of text for apology

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
yes now that OBL is dead, the threats will be rolling in like never before, TSA and DHS will be jumping for joy, CIA NSA are working now on a new war to fight as i type this, so yes the FF will be flying high.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
yes now that OBL is dead, the threats will be rolling in like never before, TSA and DHS will be jumping for joy, CIA NSA are working now on a new war to fight as i type this, so yes the FF will be flying high.

I'M sure jumping for joy!!!

seriously...these guys made decisions on the fly, and I'm sure there's some second-guessing going on about disposing of the body, etc.
strategically, the intel will be of more benefit than the removal of UBL, but the psychological effect--NOBODY gets away from the US--is invaluable.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I do believe the OBL news was a cover up to the historic flooding occurring right now!

Don't Be Distracted : The Real Problem = Historic Mississippi Flood/Intentional Levee Breach

top topics

join