It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about Hidden_Hand material

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

As I said, I am new to this site, and not very computer literate I must admit. Any suggestions as to how I can make my message more user friendly would be greatly appreciated. Navigating this website is confusing, but I am learning. My agenda is to help undistort the distortions of confusion disseminated by the controllers and I would like for my message to be as widely disseminated here as possible.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Everything you read is true from one perspective or another, and everything is false from one perspective or another, therefore evolving is about raising the perspective of your awareness of the creator identity you are or believe yourself to be.

In the greater scheme there is only the Law Of One. There is no polarity, there is no right and wrong, there is no disharmony, there is only identity. All is One and that One is Love/Light, Light/Love, The Infinite Creator.

True Wisdom lies ever within you because there is nothing outside of you.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamonesoru

As I said, I am new to this site, and not very computer literate I must admit. Any suggestions as to how I can make my message more user friendly would be greatly appreciated. Navigating this website is confusing, but I am learning. My agenda is to help undistort the distortions of confusion disseminated by the controllers and I would like for my message to be as widely disseminated here as possible.

You'll learn soon enough with practice I am sure, just as with almost everything else there is a learning curve. Before you'll know it you'll be a pro webber. As to the message, I feel that those with eyes that can see will understand, unfortunately it will not be the majority, but then again it's planned that way isn't it.

Be well my friend

edit on 10-4-2012 by Chewingonmushrooms because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Thank you for your interest, and patience with my inexperience and unintended lack of etiquette.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join