It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newest Web Bot predictions available NOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Newest Web Bot predictions available NOW

www.halfpasthuman.com

This issue covers from May 1, 2011 through to Winter 2011/2012 in some depth of exploration.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Just wanted to give fellow ATSers a head's up about the release of Volume 10. I know many here have written this spider bot process off as nonsense and as a blind fishing expedition, but also know there are those here still interested enough. So I am posting this as an FYI (because I haven't seen anyone else post it here yet.) I just happened to google webbot this morn to see if any past info has coincided with the things taking place presently.

I have not purchased any volumes and only rely on what I read or hear about each volume on line...

If anyone here does intend on purchasing it, please give us the highlights! Thanks!

www.halfpasthuman.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5/3/11 by staciebee because: typo

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
To purchase with a check or money order,
send EMAIL address and check/mo for $10 payable to:
Tenax 4305 Biscay St NW
Olympia WA 98502.

link   
I belive the webbot was proven fake to a very fail prediction.. somehing about timeline zero somehing somehing..

link   
Did Webbot ever fill that gap between 2012 and 2013?

2nd line

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I absolutely LOVE predictions. It doesn't matter in the least to me whether they are accurate or to what extent. I just love reading them! They can cast out whatever sort of stuff imaginable and I'll just happily read it and then wait and see what actually transpires. Why would it annoy anyone at all if they aren't right? Is there some bizarre ego investment in just seeing what happens? Why do people get so worked up about it as though their missing the mark is somehow such a HUGE disappointment. I have to wonder how they deal with the stock market or the weather. Must be a living hell.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

I too, enjoy reading predicitons, true or not. I find these folks' particular method of combing the web trends specifically fascinating. It's websites like ours (ATS) that really bring more doom and gloom to those reports than should be there...thus making the webbots a particularly dark and foreboding read. Total tantalization for those of us who don't read too much into these type things...but for others here, it's enough for them to grab their bugout bags and start digging their underground shelters with their fingernails!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Oh no, the weather man said that it would be 70 degrees F today, and it only hit 69.9.

Instead of increasing your (not you Egg) post count, why not go to the threads that you really like. There are some things that are accurate for Half Past Human, but all it does is tap into the collective mind of us humans, which might be a good thing to see how a majority of us are thinking.

Remember the "Hundredth Monkey Syndrome"? Once the Hundredth Monkey learns something, (the knowledge) spreads at an exponential rate until it becomes common knowledge or just plain old hat.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
Tenax 4305 Biscay St NW
Olympia WA 98502.

Inflation!

I know, I know....since when can you email checks and money orders...I guess even when you are half past human, you are still prone to typos! LOL

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I thought on Decoded they stated there was a gap like mentioned above. Whats the deal gap or no gap, cant be both ways, make a decision.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

Honestly wasn't thinking of boosting my post count...but instead thought of those here that might be genuinely interested. But whatever!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'm not paying for it, but I am interested. Anyone want to get it and share later?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
Tenax 4305 Biscay St NW
Olympia WA 98502.

Oh wow they are in Olympia, thats right down the road from me.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
nevermind

I found the answer.

edit on 15-6-2012 by 08051962 because: woops

top topics

join