It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any SOE gamers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
just wanna let you know...

everyone who play games from SOE (sony online entertainment) is also ******* by the hacker attack.

all you players who use credit cards or similar to play Everquest,DC online, star wars galaxies (humm*)
should watch at your bank account daily .

take care..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think we all know already.. But thanks for the heads up, This has been posted about 50 times in the past 2 weeks, This is why i advocate prepaid cards.. Even for wow, XBL, etc..

Trust no one with your personal information, Especially SONY..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
well yes i know...but the media allways talks about the playstation community...

but its everything sony is related in....also Facebook games ^^

and i never knew that..maybe some more should know..cause this is huge :S
edit on 3-5-2011 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Indeed, It's huge.. Just shows you how easy it is to have your identity stolen.. But it should never get to that point anyway..

NEVER, and i repeat NEVER freely give out your personal information.. Prepaid cards are the safe alternative to avoid this entire situation..

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrydog
just wanna let you know...

everyone who play games from SOE (sony online entertainment) is also ******* by the hacker attack.

all you players who use credit cards or similar to play Everquest,DC online, star wars galaxies (humm*)
should watch at your bank account daily .

take care..

Hey.

Im from SWG and I was unsubbed at the time of the hacking. Went back just after it when they offered the free month and it was more populous than iv ever seen it. Then before that free month run out they announced that the game was closing for good. I think its a ploy by george to shove people across the the new masonic star wars mmo. The Old Republic

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

They are not allways easy to get. I couldn't get them from any shops where I Lived so had to order them off line and give my card details anyway. that should be ok though if I use visa/master card and bought them from amazon..right?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Little disappointed when I logged onto my swg account for the free month and found I had to change my password. Thankfully I went the prepaid card route as well. They don't sell the SOE game cards around here either, I just go to the convenience store and buy a cheap prepaid Visa/MC and buy sub time with that.

top topics

join