It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So is this the OBL death photo or not?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

Possibly. The brain doesn't look too damaged though based on the skull damage. Seems the brain should have taken more trauma, but it;s had to tell cause I can't see a top view. There is a definite lack of swelling especially around the eyes, however, the pressure was "self relieved" so that can't really be used.

I honestly can't decide. The person "posing" the image is wearing medical gloves which would be consistent. IDK really. If that's the real image I can see why they wouldn't want to release it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Agreed...to me it looks more like an accident victim of some sorts...

Anyway, just saw this in another thread:

Drudge Report on Photo Release

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If we killed him his body does deserve his rights a Muslim needs to claim that body dumping him in the ocean is wrong. We havnt become Rome just yet.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

This is more than just a bullet wound...

However, it is consistent with a head wound from an assault rifle. I saved and blew up this image. I am almost leaning towards it being real.
With that said....I figured out what another poster thought was wrong with the left gloved hand. It's a burlap sack under his head. And a fiber from the sack is curled up near the left hand. I am almost convinced, the bag was OVER the decedents head at some point, and then peeled back for the picture.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Nope....throw it out.
I found evidence in the top right portion of the picture of editing. I blew up that part of the pic only...it shows a small portion of the burlap bag as well as where something was blued out....

In my opinion, if I can't validate ALL of the image then none of it is valid.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8862e2e30a0.jpg[/atsimg]

It's obviously been PhotoShopped in some way. You can see it in the original, but I'm not gonna link the original. Just the part I extracted from it.
I'm referring not to the OP's image but the image linked on the previous page of this thread.

edit on 3-5-2011 by webpirate because: Additional thoughts

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

My thoughts exactly. It looks like some sort of high speed accident victim.

I just saw your post. Good find on the editing!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarshMallow_Snake
It is fake. The picture is up on live leak and in the comments section, a person posted a link to the picture it was created from.

What's odd about that second pic is that it's all in night vision except that dead guy's head!
edit: Nevamind, looks like a flashlight was being shone on the guy's face.
edit on 3-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Be Warned! Not For Kids OBL death Photo?

cryptic-mysteries.blogspot.com...cryptic-mysteries.blogspot.com... ma-oks-bin-laden-death-photo.html

Has anyone seen theses yet?
I belive these are faked from the man in the bottom left.
Already starting the conspiracy in 1 day!
I don't belive these are the White House Photo's that they have.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

This photo is reversed. The flag gives it away, because the flag on fatigues, BDU's, flight suits, etc has always been backwards every time I've seen it (I was in the military for 13 years), but in the photo it is normal. In this photo the right eye is actually the left. Now as far as the picture being real I doubt it because the soldier or SEAL is in the pic and I highly doubt that they would allow themselves to be photographed for security and safety reasons, not to mention the guy's anonymity is blown now.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
People REALLY believe that it is likely that a black ops team going after *THE* target of the last decade are likely to "leak" a photo?

REALLY?

I keep clicking these because I cannot believe how ridiculous this is.

ONE group has the photos. The ones that did the operation are NOT likely to leak it. The only other source is the White House.

Over the course of time, someone might leak it. But you might imagine that the repercussions of such right now would not be particularly pleasant. Where is the soldier who did the wikileak? I'm sure EVERYONE on staff knows, and it isn't too far from their minds.

While I am very impressed with the Japan Radiation thread, I am IMMENSELY disappointed in people's willingness to think in regards to this one.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
This has been confirmed fake earlier today as well...Here's the original before the photoshopped OBL head

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
ok, i do believe bin laden death was an hoax, but people who said the picture is fake, please prove it

I can't believe I got to the end of the thread and people were still debating this, so I decided to read it again just to make sure I'd not missed something else, and ...

it's a FAKE.... they're ALL fakes... grrrr

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
That inverted photo makes him look a lot like Jesus.

Do you have a photo of Jesus we could compare it to?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Looks altered in the face digitally. It's possibly a dummy laying there.
Also, reports say his skull was blown off, I'd suspect that'd be around/above where the shot hole would be, but cannot see that in the image.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Well, that is because not everyone sees all the photos at the same time. People learn eventually. At least people are discussing this and trying to get to "the truth."

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
Looks legit, but I'll stick around for a few more threads =)

The soldier who shot him.. I feel bad for him...He did such a great feat, but he will need to remain anonymous forever.

Flipped and inverted:

edit on 3-5-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

Just saying but the inverted photo looks like Jesus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join