It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So is this the OBL death photo or not?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

There are like three threads about this but only a few people are commenting on it, so I think why not complicate things even more by having one more thread

-The night vision seems to be unnecessary if he is already dead. Why not turn a light on or put a flashlight on him? The night vision makes it seem like they are trying to convince people it was a special ops, it seems put on.

-The soldiers face, while showing a smile, no doubt to illustrate the "yeah we killed OBL" moment, also exposes who the soldier was to the world, not a very good publicity stunt.

-The head shot is on the wrong eye according to the press statements

-The right eye looks obvious fake, some type of gouge with no blood at all. It looks more like a robotic eye then something real.

-The face and beard appear to be identical to photos from 2006-2007, so this is most likely photo shopped from these photos.

-The date on the bottom is blurred, indicating a cover up of the information on the photograph, most likely to hide when it actually happened because that would contradict the official story

-The American flag on the soldier's arm is curiously centered right under OBL's face. Did they put this much thought into where the flag was positioned and not care to show the date? Or not turn on a light and take a normal photograph?
edit on 3-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Looks legit, but I'll stick around for a few more threads =)

The soldier who shot him.. I feel bad for him...He did such a great feat, but he will need to remain anonymous forever.

Flipped and inverted:

edit on 3-5-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
No idea but I'm saying no. The photo that will be released is said to be pretty gory & bloody. This looks like a simple gouge to the right eye. What I've read is part of his skull was blown out.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Only if the image has been inverted.

The gruesome photos show bin Laden shot in the chest and the head by elite Navy SEALS on Sunday. The head wound is above his left eye and is a particularly grisly picture which has tempered officials willingness to display it.

abcnews.go.com...

link   
I don't know.
Your guess is as good as mine.

link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64
No idea but I'm saying no. The photo that will be released is said to be pretty gory & bloody. This looks like a simple gouge to the right eye. What I've read is part of his skull was blown out.

Right, this is not gory or bloody at all.

link   
So far i say no, and not even for lack of gore.... why is the date blurred out in the corner

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
they probably killed him years ago .., hence the blurred date

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Considering that an operative in the picture could identified, I would say that this is not an official photo. Add to that the heinous photshop job on OBL and you can safely disregard this.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
not to mention i know its grainy but no chest wound either

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RobertAntonWeishaupt

Considering that an operative in the picture could identified, I would say that this is not an official photo. Add to that the heinous photshop job on OBL and you can safely disregard this.

I don't disagree with you, the question is will the media run with this photo? And then blame it on the conspiracy theorists who said it was fake from the beginning?

link   
reminds me of this
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/426d515332dc.jpg[/atsimg]

link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
Only if the image has been inverted.

The gruesome photos show bin Laden shot in the chest and the head by elite Navy SEALS on Sunday. The head wound is above his left eye and is a particularly grisly picture which has tempered officials willingness to display it.

abcnews.go.com...

Ignoring the fact it looks shopped (grain/highlights/blur around blending areas/beard is the most detailed part of the image blah blah ... usual things that people don't listen to and I could still be horrible wrong due to mad compression etc etc ...) ...

Like stated above ... they said left side of head and that the face is not able to be recognized by how destroyed it is form injuries. So I'd be saying it's another dodgy ... and if it was a leak why blur the time code?

edit on 3-5-2011 by Pinke because: typos

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
That inverted photo makes him look a lot like Jesus.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
the face looks fake ...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Looks to me like a soldier standing over a framed picture of OBL.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
So let's see, we have the fake picture of Osama, then the video of a man still alive acting like Osama, and now a "night vision" shot that has a blurred out date. Okay, how much more of this crap do we have to take?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If you look at his mouth and teeth, it looks pretty fake. Almost like it was digitally drawn or something. I call fake on this pic.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Why would anyone even ask if this is real or not? Also why would anyone believe a word from MSM? Amazing how we are being tricked even after knowing how the entire system is corrupt.

The technology today can show the dirt under a fingernail but we are given some BS picture that looks like a child created it with Photoshop paint. Why do we even continue to play their games?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I could still be an old photo,or it could be of someone that looks like him?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join