It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 11, 2011 Russia/USA Treaty Break Hostilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The definition of Au as an astronomical unit is decribed in Wikipedia as "An astronomical unit (abbreviated as AU, au or a.u.) is a unit of length equal to about 149,597,870.7 kilometers[1] (92,955,807.27 miles) or approximately the mean Earth–Sun distance."

On May 11 2011 Asteroid 2011 CG2 will pass close to the earth at a distance of 0.0471 AU. The last closest pass to the earth occurred on June 18, 1979 at a distance of 0.04550AU. On that date Jimmy Carter as acting president negotiated the SALT II Treaty. This treaty was to limit nuclear bombs and deployment of certain new weapons but did not limit the testing of such. The latter provision has since expired. The Agreement was never ratified but was honored by both sides until 1986 when Regan withdrew from the treaty by accusing Russia of violating the pact.

Based on this information, the knowledge of evil increasing power over the whole earth and the spirit within leading I will make the following prediction.

On May 11, 2011 an event will occur between Russia and the United States of America. This event will deal with the breaking of an arms or weapons treaty more than likely dealing with the nuclear side of things and hostilities of either political and/or military nature between the two nations will ensue. What comes to my mind is the missile curtain that is being built around Russia. Get ready for Cold War 2. Things will escalate over the next 6 months and will possibly culminate in an invasion force from Russia entering another country.

JPL Orbit Diagram and Tables

Jimmy Carter's Speech to Congress After Signing Salt ll Treaty

Salt ll Treaty Wikipedia

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FarmerGeneral

I was watching the news last night, and GB said that Russia and China were upset with the united states
and it could possibly start a war with the two.
I'm not sure how reliable that source is, but it seems like he is more on our side.
Either way, a war with either two of those countries would be a no-no.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by PoopDawg

If the us went to war with both China and Russia a the same time, GB and the rest of Europe will need to strap in. It would be the end of the world as we know it most likely. The US would not be able to go it alone and would most likely require Europe to sign on.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
My money is on a push for the North American Union to be signed into agreement to combat any threats from Asia. If the European Union signs on then we're well on our way to a NWO.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSecretAgent

Hence the word "no-no". lol
The US stands no chance alone.
We are only good against small & poorly trained armies.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Well over the pond here, ourselves and France are sharing an aircraft carrier untill we can get some new one built. Plus it was us that pushed the Libya thing.

IT seems Britain and France are getting tight.

That would make it, US, Canada, Britain and France so far.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
If there will be a war. i will not support any side.
I will just try to survive.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSecretAgent

No way should Canada get involved in a war. We are a pacific country and all this killing simply makes no sense at all. With mother earth going as bad as she is, a war is the last thing she needs. With that being said, fear or love ? The choice is definitely yours.

Thruthseek3r

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I agree, War sux. Hence why I never signed up when I was 18. (almost joined the Royal Marine Commandos) I am of the idea "Can't we all just get along?".

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Link to news article dated today

www.tehrantimes.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Bump for Red Dawn.
Line 2 is Charlie Sheen.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I haven't heard about any elite Russian Spetsnaz units parachuting into the midwest to shoot up any middle schools full of unarmed teenagers. Nothing about Cuba either, otherwise I'd be with you.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
So did anything historic happen today? It is May 11.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well I guess there goes another failed prediction, unless something happened that wasn't brought out to the public. As of now this was a Fail, unless information comes out in the future about something that happened on this day.

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

edit on 16-5-2011 by concernedcitizen519 because: nevermind

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Holy #, could this be it?
Notice the date!
www.washingtonpost.com... ngress
edit on 18-5-2011 by concernedcitizen519 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
^ VERY interesting..

top topics

join