It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are Koolaid drinkers?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RobertAntonWeishaupt

ah yes thanks for the reminder, but i was thinking more along the lines of cia or groups/fronts
but yes drinking cyanide-flavor-kool-aid knowingly would definately be "drinking the koolaid"

did you know that certain more aggressive "protesters" would squirt cops with an '___'/dmso-4 mixture using water pistols?

some serious hip-thrusting action by the cops as they tripped would usually result.

it wasn't all peace and love you know

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Castro. There's a valid source.
More contemplation than it deserves.

Bin laden was an asset, he wasn't "in the CIA".

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Squirt1

The first part I watched mainly talks about the dumbing down of society. We know this. We know all of these mainstream media magazines, tv shows, music and so on is doing just that: making our society more simple minded. That still doesn't convince me everything I learn about is lies because it's not totally about feeding the society lies, it's about making them more simple minded through mainstream.

There's people like me, who love educating themselves on many different subjects. I would rather be learning than reading a magazine about celebrities or watching TV shows with people drinking and fighting. What they talk about in the video, in my opinion, does not relate to me at all because im not apart of the society that follows this crap. Still, im not like others who believe that everything is all lies. From education and common sense, I see how the mainstream media controls many people in society, mainly younger minds around my age. Many older as well. Yet, I also see that it's not all some huge conspiracy that is feeding straight 100% lies to the public. That isn't true, if that was true then the knowledge I have might as well be all lies.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
reply to post by FPB214

While I understand where you're coming from, I will say that even some of the non-news programs are lies. And the "lifestyle" lie - the Disney Consumer lie.

Point is, that on the web, You will find truth. No guarantee of that (and highly unlikely, even) on the TV at all. You may find lies here, but truth is intermingled.

Explain to me your first statement. Im just curious, give me some examples of non-news programs that are all lies.

Fact is, you may think you find the truth on the web, but it can possibly be just as twisted as the "lies" on TV. There may be some things that you truly believe is the truth, yet in the end it could be just as false. Still, it all depends on what your looking into. There are educational programs on the TV, that you will also find on the internet. I can look into something I learned on TV and find on the interent it's no different then what I learned on the television. The TV doesn't have as much as the interent, but not everything on TV is all lies. In the end it's all media, and depending on the subject it can be your own opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join