It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada Elections: Conservatives Win Coveted Majority

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Stephen Clarkson, a professor of political science at the University of Toronto, said Harper will now be considered a transformative figure in Canadian history.

This statement is going to be bigger than alot of folks know, or understand...

So.... Harper got his majority Government, which he asked for, question now remains if he will follow through with his stated intentions to create the North American Union.

If I’m elected I’ll give Canada to the US. I am American.

This is a quote by Harper, which ATS member Silo13 quoted in thier article outlining Harper's intentions, located below...

Stephen Harper seeks majority to dissolve Canada in favor of North American Union

More information can be gleened from the Wikipaedia website outlining details about the organization known as the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America. Notice the website's update, revealing this platform's renewal by Obama and Harper...

So, did 800 Billion 'Ameros' really get shipped to China??....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It's very interesting that they were trying to secure this the last several times. We had 3 elections in 4 years, now they finally achieved what they wanted.

It's also very peculiar that Michael Ignatieff was at Harvard, then was parachuted to Toronto to become a local MP for the Liberal party. Very quickly he became the leader of the party.

Now that the Conservatives have won, he is resigning from being the leader of the Liberal party.

It's quite apparent that he was brought in as a tool, to ensure the Conservatives win the majority. That's convenient for the US.

Mission accomplished. Now, the Conservatives can proceed with annexing Canada to the US.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by gandalph

As far as I know, Ignatieff hasn't said he's resigning yet. He did lose his own riding, so he probably will though; the leader of the Bloc also lost his seat and has already resigned. Sometimes if a leader doesn't win their seat, there is some way that they can 'trade places' with someone in their party who did win their riding; I know that's happened in the past.

In regards to the Conservatives actually winning their majority, I'm quite unhappy about it. There was no doubt that they would win the election, but I'm surprised that they managed to get enough support for a majority, and that the NDP did as well as they did. I was expecting a parliament that looked mostly like the previous one, except with the NDP gaining some seats, maybe 10-20, mostly at the expense of the Liberals.

I really hope that this story about Harper wanting to merge Canada with the USA into the NAU is just a sensationalist conspiracy theory. I have never seen the issue appear in mainstream media (not that that means anything anymore) so I'm hoping it's something that somebody exaggerated or made up.

(No offense is intended to my American neighbours; I simply do not want to live under your current politicians or any NAU)

join