It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A broken heart, to a broken soul (A poem to someone elses poem on here)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Okay, well to start this off I saw a poem on here that was probably not meant for my eyes to see. I recently broke up with someone over something stupid that I did not do. But it matters not and in response to that poem I am writing this one. I hope everyone enjoys it.

You look at me, and you see love. You look at me, and you see an angel from above. You look at me, and smile and tell me I'm great. You look at me, and tell me I'm fine and hot, and I make you feel great. You look at me, and confess your love. Well know now, never will I confess, that I want your love. Never will I confess I want your embrace. Never will I confess, I don't want you to leave. So now I say, I want you to leave, and never look back. I'm a wench, and a fool, and your the reason, I cracked. I now confess something that is insanely true. That I died the day you left my heart broken and shattered in two. I loved you with every fiber of my being, I never lied, when I told you, you were the thing that kept me beating. I want you to leave, and smile and be well. For now I'm going to allow myself to rot in my own hell.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Rishiana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

Good poem that explains what it has to say. I ain't a poet but this is good

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

Thank you very much. Yeah... although its sad it explains my heart to the very core.

new topics

join