It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Insider: Obama’s West Wing Civil War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

well, let’s just say I’m in it to win it. You’ll understand more of that later…but back to what was the strategy on this thing. The Obama people are hoping that this ends these kinds of questions. They released that certificate, and now they are gonna play it as “it’s all over – no more questions.” They have directly contacted figures in the media to help them do just that. I know this for certain. Absolutely know it. Most who were contacted are going to do just that – but not all of them. Not all of them

NewsFlavor

Hey looks like things are heating up at the whitehouse. The news has been given its marching orders watch em sing the tune. Still all this heat the fake BC, Osama, Pakistan Aid... they are desperate. In no small part because of sites just like this one keeping them honest

So you guys think Obama and the corrupt American empire are feeling the heat?

edit on 3-5-2011 by UcDat because: final draft

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'm sure he is.

Part of Obama's problem is that he needs to butch up alot more.
He's got a good start with both the birth certificate and the Osama situations.

But he still has a ways to go. He needs to get tough. Like Reagen tough.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

well i hope a thing will happen i'm waiting such event or other type since i am on this site.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Better to save your time on Ulsterman.

About this "White House Insider"...What do we know?,

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaTouffe
reply to post by UcDat

well i hope a thing will happen i'm waiting such event or other type since i am on this site.

for sure the whole world is have you been keeping up with this story?
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Its an open flame ready to ignite the POTUS and the shadow gov behind him. If it don't self combust first

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
reply to post by UcDat

Better to save your time on Ulsterman.

About this "White House Insider"...What do we know?,

"So my real question is...why are people posting these articles as "news" when there is no proof of any of it being true. For all we know...it is all this "Ulsterman" making it up...he has provided zero evidence that any of this is true. "

well if its true that anyone can sign up and post on the site newsflavor I'd like proof lets see somone post an article about ATS second besause its not a confirmed source dont mean nothing lots of news agencies do the same.
If you havnt noticed the current USA admin punishes whistleblowers mercilessly.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Good job. I was hoping you would only read a couple lines from that OP of that thread and totally ignore the pages pointing out what a joke your source is. NICE!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

same reason the whitehouse and obama claimed that his bc and osama death are real

because they can americans are stupid and will buy anything.

long live the mass sheeple!!!
edit on 3-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

reply to post by UcDat

Good job. I was hoping you would only read a couple lines from that OP of that thread and totally ignore the pages pointing out what a joke your source is. NICE!

lol well Im not digging through every word on every link you post so why dont you enlighten us...

If its a bogus source I'll retract the thread gladly.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
lol well Im not digging through every word on every link you post so why dont you enlighten us...

Seriously? After you refused to show me proof and instead insisted I watch pages of unrelated Youtube videos about Armenia and the Antichrist?

I linked you to ONE THREAD. If you are not interested in learning about your source then wallow.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Seriously? After you refused to show me proof and instead insisted I watch pages of unrelated Youtube videos about Armenia and the Antichrist?

I linked you to ONE THREAD. If you are not interested in learning about your source then wallow.

lol if you had really looked at all the stuff I posted you'd be on the good side already
Besides you got me busy on multiple threads I got no time to research your points for you now....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

lol if you had really looked at all the stuff I posted you'd be on the good side already

I went through 3 birther videos, one about Armenia and one about the AntiChrist. When I got to the one about Hayden Paniterre and aids I kind of forgot what you thought you were showing me.

Besides you got me busy on multiple threads I got no time to research your points for you now....

I get it. I should watch 100 youtube videos but you are too busy replying to me to read one thread. It is like 4 pages long though so I guess it seems intimidating. Oh well. Have fun with your source then. Let me know if they find batboy.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

lol your picks we're rather priceless how about you tackle the first 10 or so here
tho lots of good ones on the last list funny you never looked at those eh

and ill go read this thread and respond to your claim about the source k.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

wow 6 pages and nothing proving they are fake in fact I found this
newsflavor.com... seems pretty rock solid to me.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by UcDat

same reason the whitehouse and obama claimed that his bc and osama death are real

because they can americans are stupid and will buy anything.

long live the mass sheeple!!!
edit on 3-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

wat past time to wake em up imo
lets hope more of them read this and take a little hope in it at least.
edit on 3-5-2011 by UcDat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join