It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

oddities in the official photos of the bin laden mansion

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
pictures

if you look at picture number 3 - there is a big round hole in the wall which looks like a missile went through it.

in picture number 6 - look at the size, number and design of the windows.

can anyone show me on the outside pictures of the building where both these windows are?

edit on 3-5-2011 by justyc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
the shots of the building on fire also show it is night-time.

the photos taken inside show it is clearly daytime.

the photos show no sign on fire or damage by fire. Nor is there any sign of bodies inside.

when and how is this supposed fire supposed to have started? by one of the helicopters that dropped the soldiers off?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

The inside photos don’t look like they are taken from the same building that is showing the outside. To me they appear to be two different buildings.
Building #1 = inside pics
Building #2 = outside pics.

I’ll get back to you I want to try and look a little bit closer.

PS : how crappy are the images, not clear and modern at all, what were they taken with the very first mobile phone camera?...geez.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

The navy seals blew the helicopter up because it crashed and they had to leave it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

yes, there are very few, poor quality pics around of the inside and none can be taken now it has been burned down so we have to figure it out from the existent pictures.

also, it is approx 1200 kilometres to the nearest coastline from this town. anyone know how long it takes to get there in a helicopter? did they say if they dropped the body from the chopper or a boat?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by rumor21
reply to post by justyc

The navy seals blew the helicopter up because it crashed and they had to leave it.

when did they do this and where are the pictures of the crashed helicopter?

did the twitter person commenting live mention that a helicopter crashed?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
In the pictures you have provided links for. No 6 looks like a set of french doors next to the window ( i use to make them along time ago). You need more pictures of the building to look at the doors.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by The Real Deal

yes, i thought that number 6 also looked like it could be doors.

the oddities need looking into as all the pictures i have seen so far from the outside look like an entirely different building window-wise. we need to gather as many pictures as we can find to compare.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The windows all appear to be square, but the doors do have a curved top (pic 14)

Now in pic #6, is that a window or a door with the oval glass ?, it has bolts at the top as you would find on a door. And there is a square window next to it.

Pic #3 in the corner there is a small window up high at ceiling height. I also believe that pic # 4 is the same room as pic # 3. Is the room that narrow that it has a window either side? [edit to add..oops i think its a corner room] And the hole you’re talking about looks like it was a window at some point it still has ½ the curtains hanging on it.

So I could have been a bit to hesitant with my first opinion. Sorry about that.

But still it doesn’t seem right, even though I’ve looked at the ceiling heights inside and out, the windows to the eves of the roof. I don’t know I just don’t know.

edit on 3/5/11 by Whateva69 because: oops

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
more pics of the mansion..

from another angle...

no sign of a helicopter or the windows in question.

but this is supposed to be part of the burnt helicopter (building undamaged and it is daylight)...

also - if they blew the helicopter up at nightime (see earlier night-time picture)- please explain why it is being removed by a crane in daylight in this photo...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think that first pic you linked is just a lighting issue. I don't think there really is a round hole in the wall. We can only see 2 sides of the complex in the pictures, but I looked at image 15 and it possible looks like those could be the doors, or windows we are seeing. At the bottom. Behind the red thing.

With that said though, I thought they said that room we are seeing from the inside is where Osama was, but I also thought he was found on the top floor. These windows are definitely on the bottom floor.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
There will be a lot of interesting anomalies to come.

Osama bin Laden dead: US built replica of bin Laden compound after building complete intelligence picture

In any case, it will be difficult to differentiate the "Hollywood" scenes. This smells like another moon landing.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FadetoBlack69
I think that first pic you linked is just a lighting issue. I don't think there really is a round hole in the wall. We can only see 2 sides of the complex in the pictures, but I looked at image 15 and it possible looks like those could be the doors, or windows we are seeing. At the bottom. Behind the red thing.

With that said though, I thought they said that room we are seeing from the inside is where Osama was, but I also thought he was found on the top floor. These windows are definitely on the bottom floor.

they can't be the same windows or doors as the ones in picture 15 have a rectangular window above them and the ones in question in picture 6 don't. they also have another square or rectangular window to their right which doesn't exist in picture 15.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Yeah...I was looking further at that just now, and I see that. They are still similar in style, but your right, that's still not the same room.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FadetoBlack69
reply to post by justyc

Yeah...I was looking further at that just now, and I see that. They are still similar in style, but your right, that's still not the same room.

in picture 6 you can clearly see that there is design shaped into the wood on the top and bottom of both windows which is not evident in any of the photos. these are not rectangular windows and would be obvious from their shape from the outside.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Oh. Definitely. I'm agreeing with you. I thought the pic I posted was on them windows at first, but your absolutely correct. It isn't. It's a good catch on your part to begin with showing the discrepancy in the photos in the OP.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

ok - so the helicopter crashed and burnt - like this picture shows...

so why is the building undamaged?

the helicopter did not set it on fire.

then - compare the wall the helicopter sits on to this one....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

great to know that black hawk helicopters are held together with a jubilee clip!

erm - aren't black hawks supposed to be black?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
another view from another side - still different windows...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Those clips would be used to hold rubber hoses to metal engin ports. Just like in your car.
As for UH-60 "Blackhawks" being black yes and no. They are called "Blackhawks" because of the Army designation for Helicopters. US Army choppers are all named after Native American tribes (Appache, Commanchee, Shawnee, Blackhawk) It has nothing to do with the color they are painted. Special operations forces often paint their helos black because they typically conduct night operations. This operation however was conducted by SEAL Team 6 which is a Navy organization. They Navy flies a different version of the UH-60 called the SeaHawk and it is typically painted Navy Gray.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join