It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Must Save Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Agree.let's pass a UN resolution to start bombing them. That's how NATO helps thos
e in need, no?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This video is propaganda at it's best...

LOL at Mike Evans... "This evil plot..."

He is reaching out to "god fearing americans"

Wow, I am lost for words.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Israel is nothing more than a terrorist state that imprisons Palestinians in their homes, denies them basic human rights and basic living.

As far as I can see, they do exactly the same thing to the Palestinian people that happens to them, although Israel does it with US backing, albeit waning in the recent times.

If you want to "Save Jerusalem", then convince the Israelie govt to stop acting like the bullies they are and let the Palestinian people live along side them, in their own land.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
How sad that Zionist propaganda has spread so far that even Christian Americans now spout its drivel.
"Israel" was started Illegally after WW2 and really what right did any foreign country have to take away peoples ancestral homelands and give it to another group of people who alledgedly ruled it 2000 yrs ago?

Im not pro palestinian nor am I anti jewish but the whole thing makes me sick!!!!!

If this sort of thinking is acceptable lets give the Aborigines of Australia the power to decide what happens in OZ and the right to move people of the land that was owned by their fathers, grandfathers etc etc or better yet since you obviously feel bad about people being displaced and being able to defend their "god given homelands" lets look closer to your home and say the native Americans are now in charge of everything and can come bulldoze your home if they feel like it? I didnt think so

Both these groups had been living in their countries alot longer and had it stolen much more recently, I guess their PR guys just arent as good.

Prior to the creation of the state of Israel Palestinians and Jews and Christians all lived happily side by side and since then look whats happened, Israel is evil and anyone who thinks otherwise has their head in the sand.

I was surprised recently to find out that a large number of Jews are aware of the Zionists and are in fact against them.
Check out this link or just Google "Jews against Zionism" and see what comes up,

Jews against Zionism

To the OP I sincerely mean no offence, I hope you have a look at some of the info from the other side and can see things differently.

P.s If your OP was a joke it was a good one and it looks like we all fell for it

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
another zionist,pushing the poor israel agenda..

i think this pretty much sums up my feelings concerning the OP post.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/567bc7525cb0.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Not only is the video pathetic, but this thread is also pathetic.
Honestly I don't even know why I would be commenting on such a video. It is blatant propoganda and the fact that many predominant Israel supporters on this foreign are refraining from posting on this thread shows just that.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
Not only is the video pathetic, but this thread is also pathetic.
Honestly I don't even know why I would be commenting on such a video. It is blatant propoganda and the fact that many predominant Israel supporters on this foreign are refraining from posting on this thread shows just that.

You don't know why you comment, but you just can't resist yourself.

How about – instead of saying propaganda every second line – deal with the facts?
You know, like the one that Jerusalem was never ever an Arab capital.
That the freedom of religious expression is preserved in Jerusalem under Israeli rule for decades, whether for Christians, Muslims or Jews. Something that Jews and Christians were denied when Jerusalem was under Jordanian occupation.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I think Israel should have just pleaded the 5th on the world stage. Having people go infiltrate forums and try to sway public opinion of them has backfired in a major way. It has only revealed them as morally hollow and willing to do all things lacking the intent of God in men's hearts. Israel should prepare itself because I think it has purchased for itself yet another round of punishment from the very God they claim to be privy to.

Why oh Israel were you too proud to follow your covenant? Did you see in yourself a reason for pride and rule that brings ruin. The lord loves the servant of his creation. Not the cruel ruler of it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by daryllyn

I already know that the haters' of Israel probably out number
the supporters.

So, if you do not support Israel, then you hate it? I for one do not support Israel, but I do not hate Israel either. I believe that what would be best for Jerusalem would be for it to be a multi-ethnic "free city", like Danzig, Brussels, and Hamburg have been in the past. As long as Jerusalem remains united under one banner, oppression, violence and suffering will remain.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

How about – instead of saying propaganda every second line – deal with the facts?

Firstly, I said propoganda once in my whole comment. Are you sure you can read?
Ok lets deal with the facts of the video.
a) It is blatant fear mongering saying the Palestinians not Hamas want to kill all the Israeli's.
b) The language in the video is similiar to the kind of language the media was relaying prior to the Iraq invasion. In-fact the language is similiar to how Salvador Allende was described and Mohhamed Mossadeq after they were overthrown.
c) He uses appealing language to religios Americans and to American in general
Do you really believe every Palestinian is hellbent with the distruction of Israel? Do you really think that this video is factually correct and not misleading in any sense to those who know little about the conflict? - Just curious as to what you think of the video.
To me, it is blatant propoganda.
It reminds me of a quote from Mein Kampf(A horrible book, this is probably the only line in it worth a mention in an intellectual framework):

“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it”

It is rather ironic that I used that quote in this context.
Infact this video reminds me of how Hitler claimed all Jews were undermining the Aryan race and destroying the Weimar republic. The comparisans are scary.
I suggest you read this book www.amazon.com...

So becuase Israel was never an Arab capital -as the West Bank was under the rule of Jordan- that means it's ok for Israel to ilegally anex it? To put that into context, it's like Mexico invading Texas and anexing half of Texas afterwards taking with it all of Huoston but saying, thats ok Huoston isn't the Captial of America.
I'm concerned with the legal facts. International law states that obtaining territory through war is inadmissable.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Under international law and the Geneva conventions Israel may NOT retain any territory taken during a war. That includes East Jerusalem. There is NO legal argument that would allow Israel to keep E.Jerusalem. Since the Palestinians know this they are extremely unlikely to agree to it. The whole world rejects Israeli annexation of E. Jerusalem. So unless you believe Israel is above the law you would have to conclude E. Jerusalem will go to the Palestinians. Now, having said that, there is a chance the Palestinians MAY accept a partial return of East Jerusalem with Israel retaining the wholly Jewish neighborhoods. Don't worry, the Palestinians will take good care of E. Jerusalem.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I do not like the government of Israel and I feel that they do not have a right to treat Palestinians like second-class citizens.

My wish is for both sides to work out this conflict but it is not my responsibility to dictate what others do in such situations.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
We should stick to the plan, and make Jerusalem the capital of the United Nations. Then, we can partition the land out to the Arabs and Jews (you remember, the plan....?)

I could see Jerusalem becoming a grand and luxurious city in the hands of the United Nations.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

And like Israel isn't!
Sure they favour Israelis over Palestinians living there and deny them from certain rights but it's ok!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
the best thing that they could do with jerusalem would be to make the whole city into a religious shrine honoring all three religions....with all three religions of course, agreeing that none of them have full rights to the area, or the historical value of the place....

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by Kemal

I really wish people would realize when they
are backing a loser.

"Yes! You really should!"

Second

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Can not and will not support israeli genocide and crimes against humanity.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Please play a little with me!

What if the Palestinians are the real God's chosen people from Israel?

In my life I have also met many Christian Palestinians! - and it is a well known fact that many of their people converted and became muslims only when they were occupied by strong invaders from other countries in the region.

What if many of the real palestinians who stayed behind in Palestine and took care of the land when the Diaspora started (it's a well known fact that many of today's Palestinians share the same unique special genetic markers as many of the Jews) are the "real" God's chosen people?

What if the real Palestinians are actually the real God's chosen people - and YOU are the one who is led astray by the Devil and is actually betting on the wrong horse in this case? - what would happen to you?

edit on 6-5-2011 by Chevalerous because: corrupt souls are weeping in the dark.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
WITH JERUSALEM being the epicenter of of a religion that has killed more people then disease should be destroyed and concreted over

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chevalerous

Please play a little with me!

What if the Palestinians are the real God's chosen people from Israel?

In my life I have also met many Christian Palestinians! - and it is a well known fact that many of their people converted and became muslims only when they were occupied by strong invaders from other countries in the region.

What if many of the real palestinians who stayed behind in Palestine and took care of the land when the Diaspora started (it's a well known fact that many of today's Palestinians share the same unique special genetic markers as many of the Jews) are the "real" God's chosen people?

What if the real Palestinians are actually the real God's chosen people - and YOU are the one who is led astray by the Devil and is actually betting on the wrong horse in this case? - what would happen to you?

edit on 6-5-2011 by Chevalerous because: corrupt souls are weeping in the dark.

Weren't god's choosen people kicked out?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join