It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle Over the Skies of Nuremberg

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

It looks people then like Flash Gordon. lol This may have been an early comic strip.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Very interesting. I definitely believe that our ancestors had contact with aliens.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesearchfortruth
Very interesting. I definitely believe that our ancestors had contact with aliens.

Aliens and UFO's could be completly different though...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by all answers exist
one of the more interesting encounters because of the time frame and paintings, but one thing that jumps out at me....

...WHERE is all the debris and evidence of a battle, surely there would be something left behind after such a battle??No??

...unless it was a show instead of a battle

+1 I also thought about the debris issue as well.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Ok,just a little confused about the post dates on this thread and why it is showing up in my subscribed lists as happening now.
Any one know?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

maybe because of this post : LINK

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anim8tr
reply to post by kdog1982

maybe because of this post : LINK

Ok,gotcha.
Just thought that was odd with it popping up with no new posts.

Thank you for that.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
I just found what images were available on the internet. Then posted them here.

Sigh... been there done that before... but last time we covered this there weren't so many NASTY replies

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
April 4, 1561 on the Fourmilab websites shows there was a line up of Jupiter, Mercury, then the Sun and Earth on the other side.

Since Jupiter is like a Qasar and beaming microwaves out, it could have been blasted just right at Earth to create the rare phenomenon.

www.fourmilab.ch...

A temporary inter-dimensional window?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
reply to post by Phage

No, they knew what the hell fireworks, and cannons, and greek fire, and all that stuff was.................

New type of fireworks.....jeeeeez...............................................................

You think! the well to do may have but if you read here

From 1500-1700, the most popular type of firework was the "dragon". The massive device consisted of a wooden framework which was covered in painted paper-maché scales. Inside, it was loaded with fountains, firecrackers, and rockets, some of which would shoot out of the mouth to make it "breathe fire". Often times, two or more dragons would be constructed and aimed at each other as they ignited to "battle

A battle of firework machines dragons no less
or how about this

During the Renaissance in Europe (1400-1500), the Italians began to develop fireworks into a true art form. Since this was a period of artistic creativity and expression, many new fireworks were created for the first time. Military rockets could be modified by adding powered metals and charcoal in order to create bursts of gold and silver sparks in the sky. The Italians were able to develop aerial shells - canisters of of explosive composition that were launched into the sky and exploded at the maximum altitude

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This is my first post. I am not a native english-speaker so forgive me my possible mistakes with the language. I have been reading posts here for a couple of years, but I have preferred to remain in the back myself. I haven´t had really anything to add to the conversation. Now I decided to write because I noticed something I thought haven’t been posted before.(Then I saw that anti72 had mentioned similar possibility in this thread. so it was not my invention after all. and I thought I have found a connection that hasn’t been thought of.. I am a real fool..)
Anyway I still wanted to share this thought because I found it interesting. I registered here and after that noticed that as a new member I cannot start posts before making some 20 comments to threads. I was dissapointed. I had already written this post that I had planned to start its own thread, so now I am posting it as an answer to this thread.

Here is the fance title I planned for my post:
"Glimpse in to the future: Sky 'battle' over Nuremberg, Germany in April 1561= Battle of Nuremberg in April 1945?"

I googled the battle of Nuremberg and made a curious connection between two events that have happened in Nuremberg in two different times.

The first, and the newer one is ‘The Battle of Nuremberg’ in April 1945, a five-day battle between the forces of the United States 7th Army and Nazi Germany during World War II.

Wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org...) says following of the subject:

“The battle saw some of the fiercest urban combat during the war and it took four days for the United States to capture the city. The battle was a blow to Nazi Germany as Nuremberg was a center of the Nazi regime. Many rallies took place in the city and to lose the city to the Americans took a heavy toll on already low Germany morale.[2] Even though American forces heavily outnumbered the German forces,[1] it wasn't until 20 April, that the 7th Army took the city center. The battle devastated the city. “

Here’s the chronology of the last battles in Nuremberg:
www.kriegsende.nuernberg.de...

The other incident that I refer to also happened in April . The ‘Sky Battle over Nuremberg’, Germany in April 1561 was documented in a 16th century woodcut by Hans Glaser.

Quote from ufoevidence.org... :

At sunrise on the 14th April 1561, the citizens of Nuremberg beheld "A very frightful spectacle." The sky appeared to fill with cylindrical objects from which red, black, orange and blue white disks and globes emerged. Crosses and tubes resembling cannon barrels also appeared whereupon the objects promptly "began to fight one another."

Some people link the 1561 incident with the UFOs as aliens phenomena, but as I realized that there has been at least two “sky battles” in Nuremberg I started to think about it. I found it an odd coincidence that the two battles happened in April, not on exactly the same dates, but I guess there were air raids in II world war Nuremberg even before the final battle.

Both of the events also had sky battles (Nuremberg was bombed during the II ww.) I have read many posts and articles of the time slip and time shift theories and experiences eg. here on ATS. I am also familiar with the theories that ghostly apparitions of people, old buildings, vechicles and events could be a stored data playing through time or a past event witnessed through a rip in time. (More about the idea of time slips/shifts: uforeview.tripod.com... )

I’m now toying with the idea that people could sometimes witness things from another time, when occasionally there is a rip, distortion oa. in space-time. What if the citizens of Nuremberg in 1561 witnessed the future for a moment? What if they saw a glimpse of the Battle in Nuremberg in 1945 (or if not the actual end battle, but some earlier air raid and counteractions in April 1945)? (Maybe the objects just looked a bit hazy and only forms like balls, tubes, discs because of the time distortion or something..?)

I find the idea fascinating, but maybe that is just me. What do you think?

edit on 12-5-2012 by windywater because: I fixed some grammar

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Is it possible the Earth went through a dense asteroid field creating meteors of all sizes and colours? Then coupled with the imagination of the writer we ended up with the story we got?

The firework theory sounds plausible too.

One other thought, if a massive volcano erupted at the time, how far could the projectiles go?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join