It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama gets the little chair..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I think the picture is pretty awesome. Certainly portrays the stress that they must have felt while it was happening.

On a side note, I remember seeing threads last week about Hillary's mysterious "disapearance" it all makes sense now, I'm sure she was coming up with a pretty good game plane to deal with world leaders/ambassadors if the operation was successful. Certainly lends creedence to the official story.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Granite

those photos i had spotted and was wondering what the heck are on those

very good eye!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

excellent post and in my opinion 100 percent of what is going on here!

kudos

you nailed it on the head!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vrils r cool
wow so full of life and vigour you all are!

my original thought about this thread was pointing out the military official in the big chair maybe i should of called my post military official gets the big chair but you guys would still be calling me out on the same subject.
i already got decent constructive answers from my post. the flaming comes natural to you guys doesnt it?

I dunno, I was really hoping you might add something to your own discussion. The OP and subsequent posts hardly convey any of your own thoughts. All we get to go on is the OP and these one liners. Math can be done though.

reply to post by greeneyedleo

excellent post and in my opinion 100 percent of what is going on here!

kudos

you nailed it on the head!

Hmmm. So the post you praise is the one that simply says, 'Yeah, Obama is doing nothing.'
Think your thread kinda spoke for itself with the OP.

'Look at Obama in the little chair' + 'Thanks for also noticing he is doing nothing' = obviously nothing better to criticize about Obama on today.
edit on 5/3/11 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
IT'S SO FUNNY...

People here think that all those people in the room are in on the conspiracy and kept him on Ice and they are all just watching TV for a photo op.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

wow i might as well not reply

ooops there i go again...

i think this thread might have to get moved to the conspiracy forum if im
gonna go into saying what i really (ats think) about this picture

ahh crap i posted again bring on the flames!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

no conspiracy
just observations
chill dude
its gonna be ok

the picture speaks for itself i dont have to write a paragraph about it.

or do i? meh dont care...much

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I'm shocked.

Shocked at people swallowing this kinda staged crap.

The smell of propoganda coming from this pic nearly knocked me off my seat.

How many movies have we seen this in were the good guys watch anxiously as they get to watch the bad guy been taken out.

A photographer just happened to capture the moment Bin landen was killed. He also captured Hillary's shock at the violent nature of the footage.

This of course was not at all staged. Hillary wasn't sitting joking how good it would look he she put her hand up to her face in shock and horror.

Suck up the propoganda folks. Suck it right up.

People will doubt pictures of the moon landing but would never doubt the genuiness of this? Its all about giving you the images folks. The image is in your brain now. This is exactly how it went done. Programming.

The next image will be the corpse.

edit on 3-5-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

staged or real it defianately looks like good watching!!

i think this is a real photo of a real event

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

i think this is a real photo of a real event

I'm just curious to know why you are so confident that this is the case?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

because i look at photo with eyes and look real emotion

gtfo my back

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Obama is there to just watch. The ones in the "big chair" are actually doing the work. He is where he should be IMO.

Really, how much did he really have in this? He gave the nod to go ahead and kill OBL once intel was received. He has an entire team that works on this stuff - then they inform him of everything. If he had said no, he would have been taken out back and flogged by the the people. Everyone else did ALL the work. He just gave the OK
edit on May 3rd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

really??.....he "JUST" gave the ok??? it is all on him, outside of the OPS guys who are actually engaged in the firefight, he has the most to lose. the other people in that room can go out and get another job. if Obama failed at this, it would be jimmy carter all over again. believe me, the right is looking for anything to trash Obama, and failing on this would have meant political suicide

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I just find that photographs can be very deceptive.

There is no need to speak like that. Your language disgusts me. Just because you have shortened it doesn't make it any less offensive.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrils r cool

I see you are pretty new, you will find out later that everyone is not bashing you like you are responding to everyone's post. You are the one who needs to chill dude.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Sinnthia

wow i might as well not reply

ooops there i go again...

You are right. My appologies. It was silly of me to ask you to convey at least some of your thoughts in the thread you started instead of just using ATS as a photo repository. I was just curious if you had anything to add or if you just came here to post pictures.

i think this thread might have to get moved to the conspiracy forum if im
gonna go into saying what i really (ats think) about this picture

Good thing you put it in the Photos with little else forum.
ATS is all about conspiracies and you are afraid to say what you really think? There are threads about Obama being half Alien. Go crazy. I would be more interested in your conspiracy theory than this "look, Obama still doing nothing" thread you half started here.

ahh crap i posted again bring on the flames!!

No flames. I asked you what you thought. I asked you to add some substance to your thread. All you had to offer was that the other person that said Obama was doing nothing was the one to "get it." Gotcha. Please, if you have nothing to say do not bother replying. It is ok to do that too.

I look forward to your future threads. Good luck here.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join