It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OBL corpse photo may be released today

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
blogs.abcnews.com...

The photograph, according to sources who have seen it, is bloody and gruesome, with a bullet wound to his head above his left eye. There are concerns its release could be inflammatory, though officials also say it's important to put to rest any skepticism about the death of this nation's public enemy number one.

I hope this happens. At least, it will give us more proof that we killed him a few nights ago. Perhaps even put to rest all the TFH wearers that believe he has been dead for years only relying on hearsay.

I do apologize if this has been posted. I searched and did not find it.
edit on 3-5-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
That would be awesome! but lets face it, even if a photo is released there will be threads about how it is fake

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Which picture?? The fake one online or the one when they are "burying" him in the ocean?? Don't worry when the picture comes out, which it probably won't but if it does, I am sure it will be fake. They will post a picture of Obama 2012 re-election instead!! Which kills me to say it, I hope this worthless president doesn't get re-elected.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by itaii

Yeah, thats the problem with living in the age of technological wonders. No one will ever trust anything.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The second I heard i said "Photo or it didn't happen" as we all should have.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Apparently its the picture that shows his exploded skull. So, it would be the real one.

And before anyone takes my exuberance for this situation and twists it into Im an BHO supporter, Im not. I will not vote for him in 2012 and I didnt vote for him last time.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

ive not eard of the corpse photo going to be released
but skynews here in the uk is saying burial photos maybe released today

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
How do we prove when it was taken?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Planet teleX

Not sure about that. However, I subscribe to the line of thought that says yeah, some things our gov tells us is complete BS, but everything they say is not a lie and more often than not, we get some form of the truth. Here is hoping we can trust them on this one.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Apparently its the picture that shows his exploded skull. So, it would be the real one.

And before anyone takes my exuberance for this situation and twists it into Im an BHO supporter, Im not. I will not vote for him in 2012 and I didnt vote for him last time.

Great he was shot in the face under his left eye, so how is his face going to be exploded?? Did they shoot him with a rocket launcher?? His face will be beyond recognition trust me...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
From DrudgeReport:

WHITE HOUSE RELEASES BIN LADEN DEATH PHOTO Tue May 03 2011 10:22:50 ET President Obama has decided to release at least one photo showing Osama Bin Laden's death. The images, being described as 'graphic', are bound to stir emotions in the east and the west, and will likely become the most viewed photographs in modern history. Developing...

link

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
ooo nasty stuff , not really interested in seeing a pic of his dead stinky ass corpse, i had enough of that to last me a life time.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

edit on 3/5/11 by TrowaBarton because: n/m

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Their Photoshopping it to remove the mass armies of aliens that, Al-queda has recruited..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

edit on 3-5-2011 by Nobama because: >>

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel
ooo nasty stuff , not really interested in seeing a pic of his dead stinky ass corpse, i had enough of that to last me a life time.

I might be wrong, but it should not stink....
If so it would be the most popular picture ever!!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Dont forget Nubiru and the comet Elenin! We cant have any confirmed proof of that either!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Originally posted by alysha.angel

I might be wrong, but it should not stink....
If so it would be the most popular picture ever!!!

Didnt you hear? Obama authorized a scratch and sniff version to be released. You have to have a sniffomiter attachment to get the full effect though.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

That would be the highest selling item in the history of our planet!!! Thanks for the idea, now I have to figure out how to get sweaty goat balls smell onto a scratch and sniff section of a picture!! I will be a billionare!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Just remember that OBL is just a muslim.

The Jihad will rage on as it has for the last 1,400 years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join