It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elections Canada and the Bogus Robo Calls

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
A little known, or talked about, facet of yesterdays Canadian Federal election is the rash of mysterious phone calls to citizens re-directing them to false addresses to vote.

How big was it, who were targetted and most important of all... who was behind it?

Bogus Elections Canada calls

More bogus calls

Uh huh... more bogus calls

ditto

A 'formal' investigation?
edit on 6/3/12 by masqua because: Title edit - updated

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Harper was or someone Idk, But i feel the Elections were totally rigged. If they Nail harper with this i hope he is brought to justice.

I think Harper didn't win the election only 58% voter-turnout which is the lowest in Canadian History.

I really do think the Election was Rigged; everyone i know voted NDP or Liberal.
Somehow Harper wins MAJORITY though weird....

Perhaps his little phone Call scam won him the Election who knows; Maybe it wasn't even him.
edit on 3-5-2011 by XRaDiiX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Valeriote said similar calls are also being placed in other ridings he calls “targeted” by the Conservatives.
Guelph is known as a swing riding. Valeriote beat Conservative Gloria Kovach by 1,792 votes in 2008.
These dirty tricks can tip the balance of a majority with a seat won here and a seat won there,” Deligiannis said.

from the link in the OP

I can see two motives here
rigging the vote for the conservatives
and a false flag to discredit the conservatives....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Totally agree, too many people were going NDP or Liberal for Harper to win. WAY to many.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by XRaDiiX
reply to post by masqua

Harper was or someone Idk, But i feel the Elections were totally rigged. If they Nail harper with this i hope he is brought to justice.

I think Harper didn't win the election only 58% voter-turnout which is the lowest in Canadian History.

I really do think the Election was Rigged; everyone i know voted NDP or Liberal.
Somehow Harper wins MAJORITY though weird....

Perhaps his little phone Call scam won him the Election who knows; Maybe it wasn't even him.

I wish they were rigged, and wish we could prove it so we could take that snake down. But the fact is that Canadians have lost their will to think freely, which in my opinion is why he got voted in with a majority government. It is sad to think that my fellow countrymen voted this Conservative party in with a majority. It is like voting for Bush twice, if you catch my drift LOL.

I also heard about the fake calls yesterday on FB and it was all over the media this morning and last night. I hope they catch the culprits. Hopefully they can link it to Stevie, just like I think he is responsible for that smear campaign on Layton. Of course this is purely speculation on my behalf and do no claim it to be fact.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
In the theatre of television cop shows, CSI-style, we have ample suggestion that such calls to land lines are easily traceable. Are they? Really?

The number of citizens who have reported on these calls must still only be a small percentage of all those who received false Elections Canada instructions.

I'd sure like to get to the bottom of this, but, in all likelyhood, it will be swept under the table as the Afghan detainee accusations were.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
In the theatre of television cop shows, CSI-style, we have ample suggestion that such calls to land lines are easily traceable. Are they? Really?
The number of citizens who have reported on these calls must still only be a small percentage of all those who received false Elections Canada instructions.

everything about phones is infinitly tracable these days

Judging by the numbers I'm going to go with false flag to discredit the conservatives

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Of course yes; will be all swept under the rug. Now that were under Harpers Rule His Police(G20 Gestapo) will bludgeon anyone who speaks out against him.

His MSM (Propoganda) will spread deceit everywhere and anywhere Canadians the mass majority of them like sheeple will suck the nipple of the government and accept anything they see on the news.

Sadly this is the truth it seems; if the Canadian Elections truly Weren't rigged.

I'm still having a hard time believing the Conservatives won majority I find it hard to Believe; They did only get 39.6% of the Vote and won 167 Seats (155 for majority) So i'm guessing the reason they got majority was just the fact that the other 60.4% of the votes were split up too much between Various parties for them to rally enough seats.

Its sort of weird IMO Majority Government with 39.6% of the vote O.o

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I'm not ready to point fingers just yet. It really could have been any one of a dozen (or more) dedicated groups.

The fact remains, it WAS a dedicated group with a defined agenda. Something stinks of election engineering here and it undermines the system of democracy. This was a treasonous act whether it concerned only a few hundred potential voters or many thousands.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I have a question, perhaps some members can help me look into this. Who would investigate these calls? Would it be the RCMP? I am wondering if they are even going to bother looking into it.

And like the OP said, you would think that it would be easily traceable if they wanted to trace it. But it will probably get swept under the rug like everything else. If the tables were turned and the NDP or Liberals got a minority government, I am sure Harper would be making a huge deal out of these phone calls and be demanding an investigation using the media as his main tool.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

I agree with your sentiments.

The Harper Government has no care for parliament as it is. My wife and I were speculating yesterday on how this election came about in the first place. Was it all orchestrated by the Conservatives after all? Was the 'Contempt of Parliament', which brought about the demise of the last government, all directed by the Inner Cabinet?

If so... the lies are thicker than flies in August.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

And as we all know Harper loves to pay his Gestapo(police) more money. I wouldn't be surprised if all Police Forces and RCMP, OPP etc Receive Raises For *Wink*wink* Not investigating this caller issue.They already make more than 3 times amount in GDP of the average Canadians in yearly wage; Perhaps thats why they were so inclined to sign up for harpers Treasonous G20 Police State Gestapo Military Campaign on Toronto

To Unlawfully Detain over a Thousand and Arrest More For Voicing their Opinions and being on Public Property. We will see what Stevie has next to show in his bag of tricks.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

agreed but I'm looking at the practicality of motive..
and of course Guessing

I just don't think it was big enough to swing the election...
I'm going to go with a false flag,
Though by which group...?
yes, I think untill the investigation returns proper convictions
we can't assume.

but
it better get a proper investigation

good thread

ps
just reading your post X
another thought occurs

If the ptb did this it might be a good excuse to get more control of the Canadian phone system
a lead in to a loss of rights
for our protection
which is what falseflags are for
edit on 3-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

In my town realestate has been devalued 20 percent since January
my landlord can't even get a hit and he is bent right over
and this is a nice place, center of town....

if Harper were to wait for the alloted time the financial crash would have left him where MULRONEY was
after free trade
a 2

also al cia duh is our new ally
if that were to sink in to the peeps where would Harper be?
its a canadian leading the nato force

"All NATO's targets are military in nature and have been clearly linked to the Gadhafi regime's systematic attacks on the Libyan population and populated areas. We do not target individuals," said Canadian Lt. Gen. Charles Bouchard, who commands NATO's operation in Libya.

news.yahoo.com...

yah they killed a bunch of children
when Canada gets wind of what we have sunk to
Harper wil be HATED beyond hate

Russia said Sunday that the bombing of the home of Gadhafi's youngest son raised "serious doubts" about NATO's assertions that it is not targeting the Libyan strongman or his relatives.
"Disproportionate use of force ... is leading to detrimental consequences and the death of innocent civilians," the Russian Foreign Ministry warned.
International law does not explicitly forbid attacks on military commanders during wartime, but the U.N. Security Council mandate authorizing NATO action charged alliance forces with establishing a no-fly zone and protecting civilians from attack.
Security council members Russia, China and Brazil have warned that attempts to change the regime or eliminate its members would be a violation of the mandate.

from my link above

Give Harper a little time and he would NEVER have got ELECTED this is why he did what he did

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
With all the rhetoric posted against Stevie. I wonder this, why as a person on the west coast would you vote for anyone but harper. We here have had just about enough of the provincial liberals, and completely enough of the provincial NDP so it seems the last choice for hope we had was going conservative. Just so strange when the election isn't over before we vote. The biggest thing I think that comes of this is a shift of focus, we no longer have a parliment so entrenched in Ontario and Quebec that we out west feel like outsiders without a voice in our own country. I feel the west voted with recent history in mind (ad scam, HST, Gordon Campbell, Liberals) (Fast ferries, Glen Clark, and we're not all Union thats right some of us work for a living, NDP) heck half our ridings in the lower mainland where won at least it seems bye who the temple leaders told em to vote for. Im sure you if from BC know what I mean. So big surprise, not really, NDP opposition could have seen it coming Iggy's a moron and the BLOC, people are finally done with there garbage, and seperatist ideals. So I say usher in a new wave or unheradled and unbridled executive orders cause stevies hats off. See how well the soft spoken NDP can keep em in check. And if ya don't like whats going on write your MP's MLA's local papers and news stations cause a fuss. WE as a people voted maybe not all for the same person, but to have our voices heard. Why stop because the election is over......

SaneThinking........in some insane times LoL

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

You never know a few hundred votes in even dozens of the ridings would have won the Liberals or NDP many more seats i think; I believe it can swing the Election really in favour of the perpetrating Party; Whoever Orchestrated these fraudulent calls.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Don't worry, calls will be easily traced and monitored after Harper's communication security bill goes through. lmao. Of course, it probably won't be effective retroactively.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
It's similar to what happened in Britain in the 90's. While polls showed the NDP as "surging", often people will answer polls favorably to the left but actually vote conservative. The political spectrum has been reduced somewhat to the left being pro social justice and right being pro self interest. People are embarrassed by polsters and state their position as left, but ultimately vote right when actually in the election booth, faced with the "costs" a left wing vote entails. In Britain; all polls had labour well ahead, but the torries won on a platform only of low taxes; it's explained well in the fourth part of the documentary "Century of the Self". With the existence of mirror neurons people are hard wired for empathy, but somehow ultimately selfishness wins...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I got a call on election day on my cell phone(don't own a landline). How they got that I don't know? My riding votes liberal consistently. I had already heard the reports about this and tried to get the person to identify which party they represented, of course they didn't answer. They were kind enough to stay on line long enough for me to tell them where to go in very colourful language.

It should be investigated though.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Margaret Atwood has made things perfectly clear in a wonderful little pre-election day interview. There is something afoot in our country and her 'Dictate-O-Meter' is on the move.

Please read her comments in this enlightening 12-page story, because, in the great scheme of things, the bogus calls charade is just a minor move:

www.theglobeandmail.com...

Utopias and dystopias... so 19th century it'll make you cringe.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join