It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ryan family visits Fukushima.........????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
While I've been afraid to go out in the rain, and rubbing iodine on my belly daily, the Ryan family from Florida was happily vacationing in Fukushima. A heart warming story about a down on it's luck town on the mend. Nevermind the worst nuclear disaster in history raging nearby. "News of the nuclear plant faded from the headlines in the US, and the situation appeared to be calmer." "They said we'd come back glowing." Ha ha... :^( I don't know about you, but....

www.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 3-5-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by colbyforce because: There, hope it's more clear now

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by colbyforce

Yeah ha ha....Oh wait this was one of the worst disasters in recent history, let's laugh about it.....Hopefully you didn't mean your ha ha that way, if so I would like to appologize to the families in Japan for all their pain and suffering for you....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Get a clue, brother.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I got a clue, you should choose words more wisely "brother"

There is ABSOLUTELY nothing funny about joking about turning green from radiation poisoning....These people have suffered enough, just give your sympathies please instead of telling us about joking with your neighbors.

Peace
edit on 5/3/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

I got a clue, you should choose words more wisely "brother"

There is ABSOLUTELY nothing funny about joking about turning green from radiation poisoning....These people have suffered enough, just give your sympathies please instead of telling us about joking with your neighbors.

Peace
edit on 5/3/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

It was akin to what the little Ryan girl said. Wake up and chill out.

Ok, what she actually said was, "they said we'd come back glowing." There ya go.
edit on 3-5-2011 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I'm confused..

WHEN did the emergency subside? WHEN did they cap it and stop leaking radiation into the water and air?

How sad is it that if the Press does'nt cover something it does'nt exist?

I guess if you stare at roadkill long enough..you get used to it.

Are we just desensitized to the damage being done so we choose to ignore it?

Weak.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Just what we need.. Damn idiot foriegn tourists coming over and getting in the way of recovery / rebuilding work.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Prime example of natural selection at work here.

I just don't understand how they got there? I mean hasn't the government of Japan banned entrance to the evacuation zone?

After seeing the video of those two brave and a bit foolish Japanese reporters that visited the area with geiger counters it sends chills through my spine thinking of what these people were/are exposed to. And that little girl is only 10 years old!

new topics

top topics

join