It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim acquaintances surprised American believes Osama bin Laden was really killed on May 1, 2011

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
www.examiner.com...

An American runs into three Muslim acquaintances who are shocked that he would actually believe Osama bin Laden was killed on May 1, 2011. The three are overly confident that bin Laden was killed years ago.

The question: Is this a common belief among Muslims? Or do they have varied opinions as Americans do when it comes to what we were told happened on May 1, 2011 by President Obama VS the conspiracy theories?

www.examiner.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
People say this recent happening is disinfo, by why can't those previous rumors be disinfo?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Because then there wouldn't be a conspiracy to talk about duh.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I have spoken to my friend who has family near the city in Pakistan that Osama Bin Laden was suppose to have been at and she is saying the same thing. He's been dead and why would you throw hi into the ocean after killing him.
The best explanation to date: If a tribe in Africa finally kills a lion that has been killing their animals and people, they are going to parade around with the lions body and wear parts of them for trophies.
I'm not saying let's parade around OBL body or anything gruesome, but I be the tribe in Africa wouldn't just throw the lions body into the ocean after killing it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

All my Arab friends are also laughing (as I am) over the old recycled news....it was'nt the actual claim but the fact that so many people actually believe it!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by greenfox83

The say they have photos of Osama's body but they are messy. He took "two taps" to the head and was splattered in the aftermath.

The story is strange, though. Obama's people said he chose to send the SEALs in to take him out rather than just bombing the complex to hell. They said they did this so there would be evidence that Osama was dead. Yet they offer the public no evidence that he's dead. Just words...

top topics

join