It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you a "Domestic Extremist". How to find out.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
So if you have ever been on a protest or been stopped and searched by the police, it is now possible you could be on a domestic extremist.

Have you been on a protest recently? Have you attended a political meeting, or stopped by at a rally? Were you stopped and searched, or photographed by police?

Even if you have done nothing unlawful, there is a possibility police have listed you on a database of so-called "domestic extremists".

All

The link provides a step by step guide to retrieving information held by the police on you.

Know Your Rights

Don't forget that you do not need to explain why you want the information or what you are planning to do with it. Remember that you can also get copies of videos and photographs of yourself under the act – for instance, those taken by CCTV cameras or forward intelligence teams. It is essential to specify the time and place when you think you were photographed.

Public organisations are allowed to withhold documents, or parts of documents, under various exemptions (for instance if the information would infringe the privacy of another individual, would help criminals or damage national security).

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
hi thx for the link,just finished reading

Q: does this also apply to a police arrest from many years ago
could i request for example, every thing from when one was a child...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by davesmart

Im not sure but, it may be worth filling out the forms, the problem is you have to give up quite a bit of information and pay £10 for the service. I've only been to 2 protests and stopped and searched once so I doubt I would make the list, but still maybe worth having a look.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Are you a Domestic Extremist?

Well, here's a few clues if you think you are:
1. Everytime you hear "Breaking News", you think about your B.O.B and what's missing.
2. You know what B.O.B. stands for.
3. People tell you they are going to YOUR house in an emergency.
4. When the MSM plays new stories, you tell everyone "I told you so!"
5. You know what MSM stands for.
6. You firmly believe the TSA searches are a violation of your 4th amendment rights. ( It clearly is )
7. You have enough guns and ammo to arm the neighborhood.

I could go on for hours...

But what's the sick part?
These are all common American Ideals than have been around for centuries (not the TSA...)

Domestic extremist.
Pfft!

The people who made this junk up haven't even seen extremist yet.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
options one to five is me lol...beaing in britain guns is a taboo subject to many, i could only dream of beaing in america and having that RIGHT to bear arms, here its classed as a privilage to have a piece of paper that allows you to own a 12bore with limited power and limited projectile size...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Lets see..
1. Vietnam vet 4 tours with s.o.g - was young and stupid.
2. Was a member of vietnam veterans against the war and protested after discharge from military.
3. Believe in the constitution and principles america was founded on - NOT in the new totalitarian states of amerika.
4. Speak out against the u.s and its illegal/immoral wars for profit.
Hmm.. Looks like I may be on their silly little list.. I must be doing something right.. But as I went back to my japanese citizenship and passport I dont give a damn what the corrupt, murderous, psychotic old bastards in dizzy city think. If they want me they can find me 35 km from fukushima helping my countrymen rebuild and searching for relatives still missing.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Probably not, I get along well with most cops, Judges and Magistrates. Then again I can be an outspoken *(^&*)(^&%&* so I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up on a list...

join