It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deny Ignorance? Deny doo doo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
This site is really starting to bug me. The one place where you can talk about " conspiracy theories " with likeminded people and it's a monitoring surveillance whatever site. The real motto of ATS should be: Deny everything that gets too close to the truth and flood it with stupid disinfo sh!t.

This Osama ordeal is the perfect example. Oh noooos, they're making connections that are a little too close for comfort, quick!!, make a bunch of threads about ATS being infiltrated, the one world government being an internet phenomenon and not everything being a conspiracy theory. Flag and star that sh!t to the top, so Osama threads are discredited, everybody here is distracted and Osama's death isn't an issue anymore.

Pfffffff.

What the hell is the point....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dude69

Wow. I can tell you feel strongly about the issue. Perhaps take a breather. . .relax, and maybe get a glass of refreshing tap water in about 20 minutes or so. Everything will level out just fine.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
reply to post by dude69

Wow. I can tell you feel strongly about the issue. Perhaps take a breather. . .relax, and maybe get a glass of refreshing tap water in about 20 minutes or so. Everything will level out just fine.

I am calm. I just don't understand the point of monitoring a bunch of " conspiracy theorists "...what's the worst that could happen?...what...that we're going to find out something, that if we told anybody they'd look at us like we just farted?...Oh no...and why would you voluntarily sign up for a job like that...conspiracy theorist monitor/disinfonator extraordinaire...

So what do you do?
Uuumh...I monitor a site all day and troll people. Manipulate opinion, information...stuff like that.
Why?
Cause I'm an idiot.
Oh.

edit on 3-5-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Its been this way for a long time now. When I post replies/threads with sensitive material, it will be downright removed.

There was a triple digit spike in visits in under two years. Of course this site is infiltrated. Thats an understatement.

Look at how they treated John Lear.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

This site isn't infiltrated. The site is the infiltration.
edit on 3-5-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join