It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does it matter that we have not seen any photo's?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
When I first heard about Osama's death, my first thoughts were, are there any photo?. Maybe the result of being a member of ATS for too long.

In the 24hrs that it took to get Osama out of Islamabad, into Afghanistan then into the sea. There must be video footage and photo's. I believe it is essential that some photo's are released. It's not just conspiracy theorists who have questions, but many in the middle east are also questioning the validity of this operation.

n the vox pops the overwhelming response has been: I don't believe he is dead. There are no pictures and they ditched the body. That is what anybody who cared to answer on camera said. and while it is a response stronger among the poor, I have now met several well educated Cairenes who say the same.

Many people believed he was already dead, and there is such distrust of the west, for it's alleged duplicity, that even people who go to the American University of Cairo are often not inclined to believe America.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I believe we need some visual evidence on this one. We have had in the past, of Saddam and other high target terrorists so I believe it is important more so for Osama.
edit on 3-5-2011 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

maybe they messed up and are covering up their tracks after they killed the wrong dude. Just a thought

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf

maybe they messed up and are covering up their tracks after they killed the wrong dude. Just a thought

Well it's a possibility isn't it? Maybe some pictures could clear up these types of thoughts. I know your not the only one to have thought that

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Yes, some genuine photographic or video evidence would be very welcome. Not to mention an autopsy report, death certificate and formal identification of the body, ideally by a family member. Just the usual formalities.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by winston_jones

And if you dont get any of these, will you believe we got Osama Bin Laden.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
anyone who believes they killed osama without seeing evidence is a sheeple.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by winston_jones

And if you dont get any of these, will you believe we got Osama Bin Laden.

Call me old-fashioned but I would prefer to see a bit of evidence. At the moment there is none. I should point out that unsubstantiated announcements by the US government do not constitute evidence in my book.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
don´t worry guys they´re busy photoshopping right now!
osama´s fake death pics along side obama´s new BC

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
They cant provide any photo's or video, because this is a manufactured event purely for propaganda/mind control purposes. The Bogey Man is dead and has been for years, died of natural causes according to Pakistani press. TPTB are simply preparing the world for another 911-style-shock-and-awe-mindf#ck to introduce the new Bogey Man. They feel that the American Public needs their aggression/Gung-Ho-America strings pulled to enable them to tighten the grip on the stupid bastards even further. I mean did you see the dumb Americans partying in the streets. Cause-effect. They have those poor Americans so brainwashed its very sad to see. Lets wait and see how creative these Evil People (TPTB) are with their next target to drag the world further down...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I hear over in this part of the world that Barack Obama made the anouncement part way through Donald Trump's latest "Apprentice" show on another network.
Can anybody verify this please?
And if correct?
edit on 3-5-2011 by Sailor Sam because: spelling

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OccultScience

Gaddaffi's son was just killed, he had appeared to retire from his terrorist ways, but I bet he hasn't forgotten much. I wonder if he could be propped up as the new bogey with an incident.

edit on 3-5-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Finally a thread with some thought,, after seeing 100s of thread go by about OBL's death. I think the same thing you described, with all the high tech soldiers the US has, i bet one of those seals had his helmetcamera on so the CIA could watch this whole operation from the pentagon or whatever. No way that not one of these soldiers thought nooo lets not film this, the entire world does not want to see this, if so, then thats a really stupid person. From the supposed moment they started the operation until the dumping of the body at sea they have had enough time to at least make a snap shot of his blown of head, or some things to recon this is real. Like in court here in the netherlands, you are innocent until evidence proves you wrong, there is no proof in this case so there is no case for me..

Btw the only footage i have seen so far are the same camera shots of the supposed room where he had been shot, you can only see a bed and a blood stain, that could have been any random house over there. Maybe it was a slaughter chamber for slaughting sheeps how knows, (oke this one does not really make sence just an example)

I still don't buy into this, although i have commented on a lot of threads about it. As long as the CIA does not come with some live imaging or video of it happening i will not believe any of this.

Also this is not the first time OBL is declared dead, this guy has died about 5 times before, and if those were not real why should this one be?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I heard one of the guys who helped put the operation together talking on NPR. They are going to release "evidence," but it hasn't been decided whether or not they will release pictures. There are pictures of course, 100 percent. Will we get to see them and who is in them though, that's anyone's guess.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Here's a newsflash....

There are more important things than satisfying delusional conspiracy theorists who have no life and sit around all day obsessed with their conspiracy sites.

Showing photos and doing anything that could be perceived as being disrespectful or flaunting the kill could only increase the potential for inciting a retaliatory attack, or at minimum, be blamed for such an attack.

So no it doesn't matter that we didn't see photos.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I saw on the news this morning that the White House is planning on releasing photos of a dead OBL. It may take a few days though because I'm sure they hope to do a better job photoshopping these pics than they did Obama's BC.

Seriously though. I personally will question the credibility of any "evidence" released. I am not buying any of this story. The whole thing stinks of sh_t.

First, OBL used a woman as a shield, now the WH is saying he didn't and was in a firefight with the Americans. That story had to be changed because if he was hiding behind a woman then why not capture him? Because there is no Bin Laden. Easy fix, we say he was shooting at us and had to be killed.

Second, Pakistan has changed their story. They originally were involved and now they are saying they were left out of the raid. How in the hell do you get confused over a major detail like that?

Third, OBL was given a religious burial at sea? My ass. That part of the story is laughable at best. They really think that we are all a bunch of retards.

I am just curious as to why now? False flag? Distraction? Only time will tell.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MindF

I disagree. I think if they are going to choose to do it in this manner which was very unusual and it is regarding one of the most hated men in the world they owe it. He's just a man, I don't think seeing his dead face on t.v. is going to incite retaliation anymore than the simple fact he's dead. Unless you are over simplifying the minds of Muslim people based on past experiences (but with different scenarios).

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I too am wondering about this. Here is a thought that came to mind....we all have heard bin Laden had doubles, and it make sense that he did, being such a hunted man. Suppose the real bin Laden died a peaceful death as have been reported many times, and it was the double the Seal Team killed instead? Knowing that the DNA would not match, they disposed of the body, case closed, Obama is hailed as the one who got the world's most wanted terrorist.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

If photos of Bin Laden would inflame terrorists, release them now while everyone is already on heightened alert, rather than waiting.If you release them later,which everyone knows you will,it will STILL inflame terrorists, and we will have again become complacent. RELEASE them now for God's sake.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Apparently it doesn't matter. If you turned on your TV Sunday night you saw people in the streets of DC and NYC, singing "We are the champions" and chanting "Obama! Obama!". All someone had to say was "Obama got Osama" and people bought it hook line and sinker.

9/11 made me sick...But seeing these fools out celebrating Sunday night made me nearly just as sick. Im not sure exactly why, it just seems that the ignorance is overwhelming. You're willing to take these people's word at face value?

And I'm not talking about Barack Obama. I'm talking about The United States Government as a whole.

But, on the Obama side of things, don't you find it odd that with some of the lowest approval numbers in history, from someone who seems to have been able to do no right, and with his re-election in mind, we've suddenly caught and killed our "Public Enemy #1"? After which, we gave him a "proper muslim burial" in the ocean?

Sadam Hussein did not kill nearly 3,000 American civilians...we watched his hanging on the internet with no qualms about it from our Government. Now, we want to be careful providing any evidence to the civilian population, the same civilian population who were supposedly attacked by the man that Obama "gave the order" to supposedly kill? We don't want to inflame muslims? We don't want to damage the sensitive psyche of the average American buying showing them pictures of OBL with holes in his head...skull blown off...whatever?

The whole fcking thing stinks. Personally for me, the pictures probably won't matter. Maybe, IF i see them I'll change my mind...but this whole story just sounds like complete BS.

OBL died years ago. He was gone when we stopped receiving actual videotapes.
edit on 3-5-2011 by DOcean because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Everybody I know wants to see pictures of a dead Bin Laden so they can finally put it to rest. It seems the general feeling is that something generally ain't right... I am a skeptic on ATS and I remain so. Just as I would expect clear photos of a UFO so they can be investigated properly, I expect the same of this Bin Laden story.

You know the saying: "Photo's or it didn't happen".

IRM

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join