It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are people losing thier energy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

The videos that kid and his brother made have been admittedly faked by them. It was still funny though, being a former WoW player...

All I have to say is, instead of complaining about how people are so glued to technology and are stealing energy, try and help them! Otherwise, you're just letting the problem continue.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
People are losing their energy because their belief structure prevents them from making their own. Due it be to the situation in the world or their lack of ability to cope with things, it can be draining. They sometimes may then find it pleasurable to attempt to drain from others, or at least imagine that they are, on say a sub-conscious level. Or so I'd think of it.

If people want more energy they need to believe in theirself more. Whether it's reflecting on their morals or otherwise, if they do not have the dots well-connected in theirself and are in conscious or sub-conscious despair, you may feel drained.

Of course, it could just be the government has a machine in the sky and is sapping all of our energy away. But what do I know about that.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by karfer

I had the idea that there is an alien species that are draining all the life force out of the planet, so they can harvest it.

<< 1   >>

join