It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are people losing thier energy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I have noticed an alarming trend, it seems like people are starting to lose thier energy, or thier life-force, at first, it was just a few people who were vaccuous, that did not produce or create any energy, however, it seems like there are an increacing number of individuals that simply are parasitic of life-essence, that feed of the emotions of those who are still "alive" inside. I notice that I often have to find moments of solitude, where I can contemlate for at least three to four hours in order to recouperate my energy.

The feeling is basically as if they want to deconstruct my soul in order to find out where I get my "light" from. The answer is years of training and hard work, yet they seem to think that I am different to them for some reason and that I have some kind of "secret". The incidence of such parsitic behaviour generally increaces as people become older, yet alarmingly I am noticing people losing ther "light" and "falling" at successivley younger ages.
edit on 3-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Most if not all Western Governments are Pathocracies, rule of sociopaths. The type of people who get off on sowing misery and what not. And because of the actions of the Pathocracy people are really subdued. The way we have no control over things like the price of gas(we consume less and the price still is jacked up, up and up some more) and other issue's where the pathocracy forges ahead regardless of what people want or care about.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Point taken. Pretty much all social interaction serves to equalize, if only by attrition. Never a waste of time to devise metaphysical firewalls. Now more than ever. I was never scared by seeing the hermits that live alone along the Colorado river...just never thought that that would become an actual career path.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

heya.... I do think there are alot of people with negative small minded attitudes who seem to be deliberately attacking those of us who are patient, tolerant and forgiving to others.... this is draining on our energy. I am saddened by the blood lust in todays society. I think we as humanity are dangerously close to loosing the ability to see the beauty all around us. It is not a weakness to be at peace spiritually, I would say its our greatest gift....

peace

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cabinda

Cabinda

I totally agree with your post except I think Humanity have journeyed past the point of seeing the beauty around themselves...

Just observe and watch people going around their daily activites and you will see the iPhone / iPad / mobile phone / PS3 & Xbox & Wii generations so ''glued and attached'' to their devices that the slightest interuption is what causes alot of the angst and aggression you see today.

Humanity, in the Westernised world is seriously degerating before our very eyes because of the infiltration into our lives of alot of ''useless technologies'' SOLD to us as must haves because others have !!

I used to have a Blackberry but it's in a field in North Wales somewhere becuase I have discarded it and I will NOT be having a 'Smartphone'?? replacement because I can do without the distractions that it woulod bring me...

Regards

PDUK

edit on 3-5-2011 by PurpleDog UK because: Really BAD spelling

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

Basically, there are these "portals" in my being that I am constantly discovering and sealing.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Take a look at this:

All because of a computer game... Something that is reminiscent of demonic possession.
edit on 3-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
I start to get pissed at people who are searching to feed off my emotions and everybody does it in a different way. Some are annoying,some are depressing, some are doing stuff to try and get a emotional response out of you. I get pissed and then give them that energy sometimes in the middle of it i question why I'm i so mad? I actually sit in my room for hours to get away from a family member who enjoys getting me mad. the more i learn to control emotions the more i spot people doing stupid stuff to get a response and in that moment i cant help but get pissed and i don't want to. I don't think i have it totally figured out yet do you have any answers to this? how to not get drained?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Basically, the answer is due to what they call the "fall of innocence" and the "human condition" - some people have reached a stage, where they have fallen so far, and resigned themselves to this torturous reality, that they become envious or predatory of the fundamental animal innocence that is required to sustain a stable field of energy that derives itself from the living ecosystem of this planet.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

SR

I haven't laughed so much in all my life.............. poor kid, god help him when something IMPORTANT happens to him or his family.....

You are correct though in your comaprison to demonic possesion or something........... at least when I was a kid I would have gone outside in the fresh air to run around or do something else....

I think that video derserves a thread of it's own......

Regards

PDUK

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I went through something similar a few years ago, at least what you describe appears familiar to me. More and more people are simply unable to generate their own energy or spirit, once it is gone it's difficult to kickstart it again since one needs the spirit to do that and that is kind of offline. It's like having a standalone computer which needs to be connected to the internet but there are no drivers for the network card, you need to download those from the internet. In the old days, people started writing their own drivers by reverse engineering (monks, mystics etc) lateron some began using USB sticks and got it from people who were already connected to the internet.

As long as you understand we are all working with copies in our own private being you'll be fine. For example, person A feeding off the emotional reaction of person B, in this case in A's mind there is the self image and the image of person B, which is ofcourse not really B but made up by A based on perception, this person also has a self image in his mind and an image of A (I believe this is the function of the so called mirror neurons). Now in person A's mind, person B might have all kinds of inner emotions, it's all what A believes B would/should have according to preprogrammed rules and laws regarding social interactions. While in fact B might not have any of these emotions but A might not be aware of this and so is feeding himself by mistaking B's expected emotions (which is generated by A himself) to be true, this is how the selfimage interacts with it's perceived image of others. If B does not understand this, he might become convinced by A's expectations and start to act out these emotions.

Really, it's all mirror work, expectations that makes our inner world move, unless we see that we are only puppets in a grand theatre. Most people like it that way though and become upset when they notice someone not playing along like everybody else, those are sure ways of being cast out.

Another way of looking at it is that there's a happy button in the mind and the persona may only press it under certain circumstances. For example when another is doing something which should evoke a happy response, somewhere in the mind the persona presses the button and happy chemicals run through the brain. Without that mechanism, one could simply choose to press the button all the time, but then life as we know it would turn meaningless. Why work hard to get all those things which allow one to press the happy button? It would mean everyone would need less to be happy and this is for one thing not good for the economy, but also for relationships, having children, etc.
edit on 3/5/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Lack of purpose.

Lack of focus, squandering energy in many directions.

Lack of emotional expression, assertiveness.

Excessive masturbation.

Excessive worry and preocupation.

Excessive imagination and lack of action.

Excessive fear.

Bad food.

Sedentary habits.
edit on 3-5-2011 by 4s4b0v3s0bl0wme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Since the universe is all energy it's not the case that people are losing energy, just that they are relying on and consumed by lesser forms of energy. In an egocentric system or a predatory system or ignorance based system the units of energy are fear, aggression, anxiety, delusion, money, food, etc.. Naturally these lower systems consume more from the overall system than they give; at one time they were beneficial to an individual and the overall system, namely childhood, but after that bubble bursts and there is little to no benefit to maintaining these behaviors people continue to invest in them, therefore stifling their evolution and transforming them into energy leeches. Such collective insanity can create massive instability on societies since the main output is waste, the governing principle impracticality. Sources of true, clean, and efficient energy that provide much more to life than they consume are not applicable to the lesser systems.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
wow. i agree OP. i would love to talk more but am short on time. didn't wanna just say one word to tag this in my ats, so i will add some.

i, too, find that the only way i can recharge my battery is when i'm alone. if you're like me, you are a battery to those around you. people feed off of your energy. chances are, it's what you're here for. it sounds scrappy, i know. but your soul purpose in life may be to bring life to others.

it can be very lonely. it's hard for me to spend a considerable amount of time with almost anyone, girlfriend included. i really do NNED alone time...and a good bit of it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Ive brought my mind to levels that are what can be called "hell", intense feelings of betrayal, an almost desperate yearning for the answer "why", feelings of immense guilt, and then, it happens, a moment, some kind of spark that sets my mind in the opposite direction. I think the key is that positivity is only created through a conversion of negativity, and negativity exists as the flip-side to the positivity that is generated, creating a closed loop - a kind of spontaneous energy emanating from the intersection point. That being said, I fear that many people have lost what is generally termed as "ensoulment" and operate in linear-time pattern as opposed to a cyclical time pattern. When I communicate to people who are ensouled, there is a genuine connection, an understanding that is linked on an inner level, however, to those that are not ensouled, they simply see the outward appearances, and focus their attention on their appearance to others and the perception that others have of them. I think the "parasitic" behaviours have increaced because there seems to be an increacing divide between "us and them" as it were, "they" are starting to "see" the spiritual energies whereas "we" take such energies for granted. "They" treat such energies as a kind of "money" to fuel themselves, but are too blind or ignorant to realise that without "us", "they" would fall into a much lower state of being. I can't really understand it, but "they" don't seem to factor their after-lives into the equation. Thier true souls are probably in a state of suffering, kicking an screaming like the boy in the earlier post, however, thier egos are like a veil that shrouds thier awareness to what is really going on inside.
edit on 4-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NearPerfect

Yes, that could be true, I find that I am connected to the "natural grid" that is where the animals/plants reside, and to me the darkness is a sense of warmpth and comfort, but to them, it is probably the case that the way that nature perceives them is in opposition to the way that the artificial grid defines thier personalities. In that sense, they equate to almost imp-like creatures on the natural plane, however have the power of free-will and dominon of nature when connected to their egos, however, there is always a feeling in the back of thier minds like they are missing something within themselves. I often find myself in conflict, as I seem to connect to what I call the "real" people, and I realise that these are the regular human beings as evolved animals with a complete system of energy and ensoulment - the "others" seem to reside in a purley mental domain, an artificial world of the ego and the mind. I don't think that they perceive anything outside of their own minds, or of the matrix hive-mind system, the totality of their "selves" existing within their brains.

My attempts to convince them that they are being set up for a fall usually results in silence, its as if they start to think about what I said, and usually after the next morning have totally forgotten about it. Perhaps the truth has become far to terrifying to admit, and having faith in a lie is the only thing that can bring them comfort and reassurance. Its this fear, they seem to have this dark fear, I could teach them, I could re-engineer thier energy points, and with some preliminary work and some guidelines and advice, could have them reactivating thier souls within the period of a few months to a year, yet they remain in fear, afraid to break the silence, for what reason, I don't know. I generally focus my attempts at preventing people who are still "viable" from falling, especially those that were once higher-souls - there is nothing more saddening than to see the fall of a soul, and to the ones that are fallen, nothing more frustrating than thier closed-mindedness and naieve faith in the system.

It was almost sickening last night, attempting to communicate these points to my family, an attempt at description, and then, after a point at which thier old selves would have at least thought or asked questions, sat in front of the television. It was in thier eyes, as if the people on the television were their saviours, a kind of naieve glint in thier eyes, a kind of childish longing to join the perfect people in T.V. land, as if all thier cares were just washed over... That being said, I have the occasional success, and they are not completley lost, however they are far from reigniting themselves, let alone re-establishing their empathy - there are just too many distractions, too many suppressants, and a desire to escape themselves, to escape the negativity that they should be feeling, to face the darkness within where there was once light, to realise that the light has been almost extinguished, and the only light that shines through them is the light of a matrix system that is on the verge of shining in the opposite direction.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Imagine that good and evil are two sides of the same coin. Now imagine that somebody introduced a completely new coin to that equation. This place is not simply going to the other side of the coin; it's jumping coins altogether.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Diet maybe there is a lot unhealthy addatives in food these days...flouride in the water...who really knows

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
During your communications with your familly, try less talk of natural grids, re-engineering energy points, ensoulment and matrixes. Instead talk to them using their language, but to convey your meaning. It usually helps bridge the gulf and may bring them closer to the light.
Peace.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Well I hope that you soon recover your spiritual strenght. I had the same problem two months ago when my meditation was at very low levels. Actualy I solved the problem listening to sounds and songs, I listened when I was at 100 percent. Everyone is different but in my case it helped a lot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join