It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dead Man switch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Imagine usamma bin fishfood had a dead man switch. Imagine he dies and someone has nstructions to release a coded message to attack, blow up, nuke whatever they are supposed to.

Just imagine for a moment that this is going to happen.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
What will happen is what we call "just desserts". Frankly, I'm beyond shocked and appalled that the world has stood by and let all this happen for all these years. I cannot fathom how the people of the USA have let their government get away with all they have, that the governments of the world are supporting this madness *as they certainly seem to be*. But I pray it will stop now. It must. We're all accessories in this crime now. We must stop it. These are not the actions of sane, rational, sentient, loving beings. It is something else altogether.

We wonder how Hitler got away with all he did. Look in the mirror. What you see is much, much worse now.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
You gotta keep yourself positive thoughts, thoughts are very creative.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by joshint

Like what you say about thoughts. Indeed, let's think and act positively.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Sorry I'm not expanding too much. Am actually doing all of this on my track-where-ever-I-am cell Pune.

I'm thinking like a conspiracy theorist, is all.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Just to give this a bump, I thuink it's within the realm of possibility.
Being a conspiracy site and all . . . .

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Yeah right, because if Al Kaeda had nukes they would wait until OBL died to use them...
What if he lived to 100...?

Think.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I agree that this is surely within the realm of possibility. The question is where and when.

As for the question of "why wait?" I believe that it would depend on how many they have (not saying that they do) if they possessed only 1 or 2, then waiting for a vengeance attack could make sense, it would completely crush moral for the U.S. or other victims especially during a period of jubilation. Now if they had several than I think it almost goes without saying that at least one would've been used already.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Sounds like fear mongering to me. What would Al Qaeda benefit from in regards to deploying WMD? It would incite outright crusades of the West vs the Middle East (as opposed to the overt one now).

You know who does operate with a dead man switch? The Kremlin. That's why nobody messes with Russia.

new topics

top topics

join