It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA whistleblower: secret government "crash program"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Data like this does not get out very often these days.

Contrast this information to the platitudes we hear from our politicians.

Is there really no one on earth who has a grasp of what is really going on?

Apparently, if you are willing to sell out you can become an "insider."

The secret government is on a crash program to finish the facilities and to get them up to snuff before the Earth changes. He said they had to escalate their work and correspondingly the influx of cash... To that end they have been using the drug trade to fund their endeavors and when they ran out there they had to steal money off the people in order to complete the work in time.

projectcamelotproductions.com...

I made a few spelling corrections in the above quote. I urge you to read the whole article. It's not that long.

I don't want to repeat the whole story here, as it has been ricocheting around these boards for many years now.

But this report is being represented as a brand new communication from a relatively young new whistleblower.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

His last quote says it all...

"I would love to get on top of my house and scream it but everybody's going through their lives and they have got no idea. I want to protect my children and I can't. I like to believe I have a soul. I would like to get forgiveness

So, ok. . . .the next option is to go to..uh, projectcamelot.com? Really? Not cnn, or hell, even coast 2coast. but projectcamelot? That in itself made me literally laugh out loud...pure bunk.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Earth is changing (magnetic pressure). As my father says, some will be digging their own graves. I strongly recommend everyone to go on YouTube and type in "drug money" or something similar to that. They make a load of cash off it (visit Alex Jones channel as well).

Sorry for typos...tired [-__-]
edit on 3-5-2011 by Luckyxfactor because: unnecessary

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
reply to post by l_e_cox

"I would love to get on top of my house and scream it but everybody's going through their lives and they have got no idea. I want to protect my children and I can't. I like to believe I have a soul. I would like to get forgiveness

So, ok. . . .the next option is to go to..uh, projectcamelot.com? Really? Not cnn, or hell, even coast 2coast. but projectcamelot? That in itself made me literally laugh out loud...pure bunk.

Yes, because CNN and coast2coast are known reliable sources of factual information?????? P'lease. Are you serious?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

reply to post by l_e_cox

Because we all know CNN will definitely report the story and not question nor be pursuaded by their owners with an extra pile of cash.

seriously? people who are awake have lost faith on the mainstream media.

Edit: poster above me beat me to it

edit on 3-5-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

reply to post by l_e_cox

Yes, because CNN and coast2coast are known reliable sources of factual information?????? P'lease. Are you serious?

Sorry paI, I was referring to media outlets with more frigging viewers/listeners than projectfriggingcamelot.com. THAT was my point.

edit on 3-5-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2011 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77

reply to post by l_e_cox

Because we all know CNN will definitely report the story and not question nor be pursuaded by their owners with an extra pile of cash.

seriously? people who are awake have lost faith on the mainstream media.

Edit: poster above me beat me to it

edit on 3-5-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

My post applies to you too.....you want to get the word out to as many people, and get their attention....and you come up with projectcamelot.com??? Maybe I didnt pick the two best examples....but my frigging point was that he goes to this obscure website to "break the news"??? Its all bs...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

My post applies to you too.....you want to get the word out to as many people, and get their attention....and you come up with projectcamelot.com??? Maybe I didnt pick the two best examples....but my frigging point was that he goes to this obscure website to "break the news"??? Its all bs...

First, I have never thought of Project Camelot as a obscure. And I have found a great deal of good info there - with some I have left the door open to the possibility that it is good.

It has never seemed a particularly BAD source.

And where does news have to break before it can be disseminated?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
The drug trade? We are more or less talking about a level of power where they should have access to the printing press. I doubt they would need to do anything for money.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
The drug trade? We are more or less talking about a level of power where they should have access to the
printing press. I doubt they would need to do anything for money.

Right on man, Bernake has the presses at running overtime printing money at the fed. The fed is owned by the PTB why would they be selling friggen drugs to make money when they can print it.This whistle blower of yours OP don't make no sense.

top topics

join