It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The science of cloaking a craft from footage/images

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
All that you'd have to do would be to project an image of what's behind you onto yourself. You wouldn't need to really bend the light. All you would need is a TV screen in front of you (it would be nice if it was thin and flexible and a camera taking a picture of what is behind you and displaying it on the screen.

Now, taking a picture of something that you see and having it now show up on camera is less simple. The camera, just like your eye, responds to photons. Light enters the lens of your eye and triggers a current in the photoreceptors of your eye, just like it enters the lens of the camera and hits the semiconductors in there to trigger a current in the camera. They convert light into electrons in a manner that is similar to a solar panel.

Long story short, if you can see it so can the camera. If you can't see it, either will the camera. They both only respond to visible light. The only way to make it disappear would be to modify the data on the camera. I don't know how to alter the data in a computer in any meaningful way from far away unless it is networked somehow.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Zorgon, is this relevant?

A Alu and Nader Engheta, Physical Review Letters, 100 113901 (2008)

Can you u2u me any nonclassified info?

I'm fairly confident this is real technology, and it is based on known electromagnetics & materials and nothing from ET.
edit on 4-5-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Yes the Japanese cloak is a trick, an optical illusion... but then a simple google search will show that

Google is the enemy. Bing things if you must

As to the real stuff... I do have a copy of the patent... and a copy is available at the patent office, but as the owner said, only the non-classified uses of the material are in the public version. The thing is for me personally, that lead to a whole sequence of events and data which I cannot yet openly share all of it... So for now all I can do is toss out the teasers. I ALMOST had the support until the 'painter' got banned just as he was about to speak out... Oh well... it will likely be out soon anyway, now that the AF is flying its own 'secret shuttles'

One thing about getting banned, you can just re-register (and ip switch of course). If he wanted his story out, it would be out somewhere.
Do you know what you know, or do you think you know what you know...

There is one other 'side effect to the cloaking material... if it can bend/deflect light. that means it can also bend/ deflect any other EM radiation as well ie radar, microwaves, lasers, DEW's etc...
Think about that angle MR Techie

Besides the norm, I just got done watching this interview from PC (guilty pleasure to listen to them)..kerry and bill were together being interviewed by veritas on why they went all hating one another (the whole video was like watching a couple going through a divorce btw...well worth the watch just for that). But anyhow..they were discussing someone they were chatting to...how he would talk in code at times, then talk normally, then back to code.
He said he was avoiding the "sweeps"...that the gov had tech that could pick up any convo anywhere, but I guess worked like old school radar so had to focus.

Throwing all logic and reason to the wind for a moment and assuming it is real what he discussed...I wonder if such tech could block those waves (aka, cut you off of the akashic records).
meh, speculation about unknown tech countering fantasy tech...no wrong answer I guess.

Joe told me that a license plate cover of this material would be enough to deflect police radar

SHHHH
edit on 4-5-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

I wonder if it deflects walls when you make a slight jolt at 120mph. heh

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Well, we know they have cloaking technology. After all, if some civilian in Japan can do it, then you just know the military can, and better, and probably for far longer, due simply to having more funding and more people working on it. However, that doesn't explain the cases where the person sees a thing, yet the camera doesn't. Very interesting topic.

I have often thought it might be the case, when this happens, that the thing "seen" is perhaps seen mentally, and not actually with the eyes. Some sort of hypnosis, or other effect, perhaps. Something projected at the person in a way that they see it, but a camera cannot, since the camera would not be susceptible to the effect. It also seems to happen a lot with things that might be considered "paranormal", though I really hate that word. As though, the human eye can see a thing that the equipment can't. There is some precedent for this. How many of us have seen the moon, low on the horizon, looking simply huge? I would guess most to all of us. However, it's a fact that a camera, taking a picture at the same time, will show the moon looking the usual size, not huge at all. Something about our brains makes it appear larger. S&F for a quite interesting topic.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Do you know what you know, or do you think you know what you know...

I know what I know... but does it matter in the scheme of things? No, not really... it's just one more story. So why do I bother? Because every now and then another piece of the puzzle gets dropped in my lap... from some very odd sources. It is enough that I know... I share what I can and those that listen can follow the trail

But anyhow..they were discussing someone they were chatting to...how he would talk in code at times, then talk normally, then back to code.

That sounds like Henry Deacon, aka Arthur, aka about 50 other names.
He was directly responsible for Project Avalon meltdown that swept several boards. I have a story about him, but I would do that via u2u

Throwing all logic and reason to the wind for a moment and assuming it is real what he discussed...I wonder if such tech could block those waves (aka, cut you off of the akashic records).

From what I understand is that such techniques work on the minds of those easily swayed, similar to a cult. There is another one floating around who also claims such abilities, so much so I was sure he was the same person at first. Many a person, including a few mods, got 'messed up' over the Avalon mess... The whole thing collapsed because the techniques do not work on everyone. I will leave it at that.

One thing though to consider... not all those in the PTB work for the dark side. If there wasn't a balance of light and dark, we would not have AT

I wonder if it deflects walls when you make a slight jolt at 120mph. heh

No that is another material... I have a photo somewhere of a kitten sitting on a thin sheet of that material with a bunsen burner under it... That was years ago... I think it was the material they made space ship windows out of. I will dig that up
edit on 5-5-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join