It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who believes Disclosure about Aliens is coming soon?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Incorrect

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quietprofessional
Incorrect

Compelling argument, please continue

I'd like to add this awesome thread to my thread, which is all about governments and alien disclosure, UFOs In South America - Disclosure Has Begun - Full Feature
edit on 19-6-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Although I am certain that our government is aware of their presence, would any alien be crazy enough to actually deal with them? Think about it, advanced intelligence.

It is human nature to want better for ourselves and our children. And I am certain that humans would want to follow their advanced role model. Just think of the contributions they could make. Technology is an unnecessary contribution. Mainly because too much technology, too soon, is dangerous. Instead, they could guide us to worldwide peace, and a new way of governing ourselves. Unimaginable innovation will soon follow without the complications of war, political greed, and oppression. I suspect the reason they are not in the open yet is that they know we will want their help, and don't know where to start. You just don't rush in and say, I can help make your world better, but not have a plan. Initial observation is the wisest way to proceed. And when they do disclose themselves, will you all have the strength to follow their advice? I can assure you our governments will not be receptive to such change.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
idk kinda odd all this is being released all of a sudden. Never know we migt get more than we thought if disclosure comes

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Just think of the contributions they could make. Technology is an unnecessary contribution. Mainly because too much technology, too soon, is dangerous.

Where do you think we got all of this technology we have now? Man has advanced further in the last 60 years then he has in 100,000 years! Just think, a little over 100 years ago we were using candles for light, and horses for transportation. Printing wasn't even automated yet. Coal was our primary heat source and a trip across the ocean took weeks. Now here we are with computers in our phones! Most of this advancement has taken place in the last 70 years, or since the famous Roswell Incident. Coincidence? I don't think so. In reality, most of this started with the Nazi's during WWII. Rocket engines and other technology they had. Do some research into their paranormal studies. Do research into their supposed alien contacts and the development of flying saucers. There is a lot more here than meets the eye. It could be time travel, it could be interdenominational travel and it could be aliens from another world. Who knows? But one thing is for sure, outside forces ARE in play during our everyday lives. To ignore it is purely childish and naive.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I would love to have an official disclosure. One thing I am certain of, if they (ETs) were a bunch of masters looking for slave labor, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Which makes me think that if they are in contact, they are waiting on the governments of the world to come up with some solution that would have as few panic stricken people as possible.

If the ETs do show themselves without the consent of the people in charge, then the governments could always lay back and say, "Wow, cool- we never had any concrete proof they existed." With all the disinfo out there it would be a perfectly acceptable response accepted by the sheeple er masses.

When I first started getting into this there were tons of youtube vids about how the government is really close to full disclosure. (this was at least a few years ago)

While I want to believe, I truly won't until either ive been probed (and remember) or they come peacefully and I see them in person.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

I agree. I find it very intriguing that after the supposed Roswell crash we suddenly had a technological revolution. Even though supposedly two different guys around the same time came up with the integrated circuit that started of the computer revolution. The jump is amazing and now we are slowing down. Personally I think we ran out of technology to copy and we are working on improving what we received and trying to understand it some more. Our speed for computers hasn't really gone up, its more along the lines of parallel processing that makes things seem faster. (in a layman's nutshell)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

No, disclosure about aliens is not coming soon.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I was listening and reading here and there and some say that the ETs are going to make themselves VERY known to humankind in the next few years. Not only ETs but inner-dimensional beings aka reptilians aka satan and minions where going to run rampant and "free" from having to hide. Between allex collier and drunvalo malchizdek I dont know who to believe anymore...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join