It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who believes Disclosure about Aliens is coming soon?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Sweet, I hope she was Pleiadian as well. One day i wanna meet a Pleiadian, and the rest of the gang, and I'm thinking that day is coming soon or later. Thank you for sharing your story, I really appreciate it!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hueyfreeman77
This disclosure may come as a pretext to New World Order. The world will unite against a common threat, which will be man-made. Aint no such things as aliens just really advanced, undisclosed technology.

While I wouldn't doubt a secret government would use Aliens against us, I always look to our ancient past and ancient megaliths (Pyramids, Stone Henge, Sacsayhuaman, etc,) and think this secret government had nothing to do with those. Something is missing.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Try this angle:

If government is working with aliens, what kind of aliens would these be? If they are alright with our government being run as it is, then they aren't the kind of aliens I'd care to meet anyway. If they are not smart enough to see the bad things the government does, then they still are not the kind I'd care to meet either.

Either way it seems there are no aliens or at least none I'd care to meet. If they were evil in any way and wanted to harm us, there's nothing obvious to me that is stopping them.

If there is an infinite world out there, then there also must be lots of empty space out there. Who is to say life could really find us and get here once they did? Who's to say they haven't figured that it would be like finding a needle in a supermassive haystack? Maybe they consider the payoff not worth the effort. Try to think of it in terms of ourselves. We have limited resources and can only devote so much time to certain areas. Even if/when we become super advanced, that will still be true. Maybe it's just not high on the priorities list.

Maybe these alien craft are our own. That would be even scarier. Imagine such technology not in the hands of alien life (potentially peaceful) but in the hands of the military. Much worse a scenario!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Star and Flag.
A nicely put together post!
Myself, I do rather sense that we are being moved toward some kind of disclosure, but I am still uncertain as to exactly what I think that looks like. I do kind of think there will be an announcement eventually, I understand other posters reasoning that an announcement would cause panic, but I think there will be one within ten years. Likely sooner.

But, then again, I hang out on conspiracty websites!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The release of the Hoover letter in the FBI "Vault" certainly suggests there was an encounter of some sort at Roswell and that disclosure may be iminent.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

I'm banking on there being good aliens, bad aliens, and everything in between. You know, kinda like real life. If you wanna focus on the bad aliens just read any David Icke book or if you wanna hear what the good ones have to say...suspend disbelief & what you think you know, and truly try to listen to this 16 part series, If nothing else, you'll hear the greatest story never told, imo anyways

edit on 26-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

So you were invited to go inside of an alien spaceship with an alien woman?

YEA RIGHT! lol

Do you have any idea how HUGE that would be if it were true?

You would be the most important human being in history!!!

But let me guess... you have NO PROOF at all, right? We're just supposed to believe you.

Why am I even wasting my time with these obvious attention seekers... this is ridiculous...

Nope, no proof, no photos, no one thing to prove it. I told the story as I remember it. Perhaps you should read Sleeper's thread in here. He has been aboard a craft also, and has written a book on the experience. He had no proof either. Actually, I have never heard of anyone having any proof, but millions have reported seeing them, thousands of photos and videos have been filmed, and then there is is this:

Eisenhower’s 1954 Meeting With Extraterrestrials

and this:

Valiant Thor from the Planet Venus

Sleepers thread:
Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face
Lou's book:
A Day with an Extraterrestrial

Same guy here. Sleeper=Lou Baldin

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
"Who believes Disclosure about Aliens is coming soon?"

No one that has studied UFOs.

If there is secret information there is no reason to disclose it.

No progress in society has been made to warrant a disclosure
of any information, nothing is different now from the 1950s.

Better special effects in science fiction movies doesn't mean
the government is trying to tell you about UFOs...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Don't even get me started on sleeper. lol

And if you actually think some human came here from Venus then it's basically pointless for you and I to argue because we obviously disagree on so many things on so many levels.

I do believe it is possible that the Universe is teeming with life, I am in no way saying that aliens don't exist out there, but the reality of our situation here on this planet is that we aren't dealing with space aliens from some distant galaxy, we're dealing with spiritual aka extradimensional entities who have been mentioned throughout antiquity. They are the ones behind the push for a New World Order and they will even attempt a false flag alien event in order to be successful.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
These are nice stories but we need evidence that can directly tell us what is out there.

Stories are good, and there are thousands going back thousands of years, even about Atlantis.

The only evidence we have for Aliens so far is Alien Implants has discussed in this video.

One theory for Aliens is that the CIA is abducting people and experimenting with them and planting these false memories. MK Ultra is suspected of being the program involved in doing so.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I like the thread.
. I stand in the corner of Believers. For me it would be very difficult not to really. Without being long winded about it, but just a few points that stand out in my mind to make me a believer, to many unexplained things down through history,ie., stories, pyramids, Stonehenge, ancient art and artifacts.

Then we can come a little closer to present day, Something happened at Roswell as well as the base in England (sorry name escapes me at moment, R forrest or something) that caused quite a stir and quick shuffling.

As for present day, I think man sure got mighty Smart in the blink of a eye as far as time goes. Just the fact we are discussing this the way we are on these fine machines is pretty impressive of how far our tech. has come so fast.

Then we can go back to stories and just for one small example one was shared just on this thread of a personal experience. Thanks for sharing that btw.
That is just one story amongst countless others ranging from the good the bad to the ugly. They can't ALL be bs.

Also not to be ruled out are the countless photos and videos, old and new, and as I mentioned above, old art, they can't All be bs either. The beauty of all that is all you need is for ONE to be True and that pretty much wraps it all up for their existence to exist.

Last but not least, my heart tells me so and it has for as long as I can remember. Is this some subconscious memory?

Now I realize the thread i suppose to be if we think discloser will be soon.Yes, I believe something is going to happen very soon actually. Can I say why? No, not really, but then I can't explain how I can read someones Tarot cards either and tell them things I would have no way of knowing either, but it doesn't change the fact that I can do that.

Funny just for a side thought. You hear so often people would freak out and Chaos would break out and people would kill themselves etc. You would almost think that would be a dream come true for TPTB. After all we hear about them wanting to cut back or cull the population seems to me that would be a wet dream for them.

Then I think back to poor Blossom and that October fiasco. Seems to me there were many many people hoping that day would be true and were really looking quite forward to it. It seemed to be a positive anticipation, or people seemed to have hope. Sadly we know how that ended. Still though I will give people more credit for appearing that they may not go so crazy.Let's face it, there will always be nuts that will just freak out, as they do about so many things. It doesn't have to be a ufo on the whitehouse lawn for that to happen.

I think to many governments of other countries are really starting to come forward even if it is in a bit of a trickle kind of way, but they are taking baby steps forward on addressing this, so to me that is a positive and in itself shows a move in the right direction. Why would they bother if there was no reason too?

Multi dimensional beings? More then likely, how else would they get around as quickly as they do? and speaking of dimensional, I am also of mind that they could very well be us from our own future. Time travel must be discovered and workable at some point I would think. Just that one point keeps me from ever worrying about and mass world destruction.I think we will evolve quite nicely, and I think we will have help as we have since the beginning.

So yes, I think this dam is about to break and like my fellow members of the same thought line, I am as excited as you are and it is a pleasure to be in your company.
and that my friends is my 2 cents in a nutshell!
edit on 16-6-2011 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Do you need to know?

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
disclosure will never happen, not until the cliched 'ufo's on the whitehouse lawn'
disclosing aliens(if that is the case) would be a massive risk with zero gains.
it will never happen.
and in a case where it would happen, it probably would not need to happen.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

There's nothing to disclose about aliens because they aren't here, which is why we haven't heard anything, and probably won't unfortunately. Not sure why people keep saying our governments are in contact with them. Why do we think that? How exactly do you all think we are in contact with them? By telephone?

So no, I for one don't believe disclosure is coming from our gov't anytime soon, unless of course we're being invaded, which I suppose would be all the disclosure we need at that point.

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Any, and all information pertaining to classified materials to include things of this nature are disseminated on a need to know only basis. The requirements of individuals who fits the criteria of someone in a need to know position does not include the broad american public on an "oh by the way..." grounds. In other words, without a need to know there is no need to disseminate.

Regards

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It's been coming soon at least every week on ATS for almost ten years. When it does come and a big if, you're gonna greet the whole fools parade as if it's real right ? You'll gladly be the first lollipop. Right ? Just can't wait
can ya ? Give it up !
edit on 16-6-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Disclosure is certainly coming. There have been so many sightings recently. Aliens are real. The content in this thread provided plenty of leads. Disclosure is coming because we are nearing the year 2012. It is a year of significance.

Many people who have awakened knew the nature of these aliens. If you are interested in some information pertaining to malevolent and benevolent aliens, check out the links below.

Dark Forces

Galactic Federation of Light

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by HeavenlySplendor

Incorrect.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker3000

Well, that is not the only evidence, we have actual video footage of orbs flying through the air, splitting into multiple orbs and forming back into one orb.

The problem here is that most people automatically think "Alien Spaceship!" when what we are looking at is much more likely to be some sort of spiritual/extradimensional phenomenon.

We don't have any proof of space aliens here, but we have plenty of proof of some sort of spiritual phenomenon taking place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join