It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who believes Disclosure about Aliens is coming soon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I know I do. I've always believed in UFOs and aliens, but the majority voted to agree they did not exist. As life goes on there's never talk of UFOs or aliens unless it's in a movie or tv show. Never a serious 'what if' topic, not since I was a kid. Then Ancient Aliens aired on the History Channel. Fantastic series that really delves into the 'what if', and they deliver! And there's no shortage of knowledge and experience on that show. A plethora of PhD's ranging from priests, a nun, geologist, folklorist, physicist, biblical archeologist, anthropologists, NASA & MIT scientist's, ufologists, authors, researchers, stone workers, the list goes on. Wealth of knowlegde discussing the idea of ancient aliens and our past. You can watch the entire two seasons on Youtube. If you haven't seen the show yet I recommend "Mysterious Places' & "Unexplained Structures". So now I'm back in full gear totally involved with all tings alien. In my internet search I come across this. Coast to Coast AM (which was on AA) interview with Stan Fulham, a retired NORAD officer. He wrote a book, Challenges of Change. I own it. It's very descriptive but disagrees with many other popular UFO theories, which is the Reptillian race is controlling Mankind.

Anyway, he predicted a UFO would show up in NYC on October 13, 2010

Let's take everything with a grain of salt though, but something is definitely happening.
3 part series

Then I find 3 retired USAF officers discissing their incidents involving UFOs & the shutting down of US nuclear missilles.

U.F.O DISCLOSURE PROJECT
[yvid]
[/yvid]

Then the FBI releases the Vault.
vault.fbi.gov...

Even the NSA has information about UFOs on their website.
www.nsa.gov...

Then the JFK reports came out.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Then this came out,
Minister Louis Farrakhan speaks openly about UFOs | April 11, 2011

There's talk of more and more UFO sightings world wide. There are lots of crappy UFO videos created via cell phone cam (most times while driving) all over YouTube. Here's a quick video.

Then there's the idea of HARPP and Project Blue Beam. Fake war against aliens? I'm sure most of you are very familar with it. So yes, the gov can definitely be playing their mind games with us, business as usual. But, they're very well may be benevolent aliens who are ready to reveal themselves to the world. Word is it'll all begin with an UN address or introduced by President Obama. Sunday night was so exciting, and then disappointing.

Virgin Mary apparition in Ivory Coast?

UFO FLEET ? - 1st April, 2011.

Could the Moon be an alien space station?

Ok, I'm sold, on all sides. I believe the government is capable of brainwashing and manipulating us. If I believe in UFOs and aliens then I must realize that the government(s) have been in contact with aliens since at least the early 20th century, but it could go back to the beginning. Anything is possible here. So we can safely say during our energy crisis our government has been in contact with ETs, beings who have the knowledge and technology for CLEAN and EFFICIENT fuel! Who knows if all governments are in contact, I would assume yes, but America is definitely in constant communications. yes? So that said, oil + wars + terrorism = AGENDA and not reality.

There's so much bad going on right now you have to have hope that theres also a lot of good, it's just not being broadcast much on most networks. Fear sells. I believe benevolent aliens are here, right now, waiting for Mankind to give them the okay to reveal themselves to us. I also believe they're working behind the scenes helping us. And after Sunday's little announcement, we need all the help we can get. We have a problem though, the majority of our population still needs waking up. So only time will tell, but I get the feeling good triumphs over evil in the end, which may very well be Now. Not the end of the world per say, more like a glorious transformation.

Does anyone see what I'm seeing?

edit on 3-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I dont think the information of disclosure would be all that earthshattering, but I do think the implecations of the technology would be huge. My opinion on why they havent disclosed yet is just for that fact, they havent figured out all the laws they would need to implement as a result of the technology.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The standards of evidence have certainly been lowered, especially with that Osama business getting rid of the whole 'pics or it didn't happen' concept..

Disclosure could go something like this:

My Fellow Americans,

We have just captured an extraterrestrial spaceship that crashed into the New Mexico desert. We are in custody of at least one alien body, although it does not appear to be alive. We have done scientific tests and confirmed it is an alien.

Unfortunately we can't show you any photos of this alien because we forgot to take any and we've already thrown the alien into the ocean for a burial at sea.

We live in a different world now: the post-contact world. What a time to be alive.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I believe we are currently in contact with extraterrestrials. That is to say only a few individuals on this planet.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
im not sure what you guys mean when you say disclosure, if disclosure is the president issuing a speech at the whitehouse then im pretty sure thats never going to happen, too many people would panic. what i believe is going on is a softer form of disclosure with declassified documents. in my opinion it has already begun.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
This planet is so f'd up right now, an alien invasion would be welcomed.

The theists would stop shooting eachother long enough to shoot them, the bankers would offer them ninja loans, Michael Moore would make a documentary about healthcare titled "see, anal probes are free!" And myself and my fellow atheists would beg to be evacuated from this pit of ignorance...

Weeeeeeeeeee!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I'm probably gonna be hated for this, but oh well. I think disclosure will happen when someone from this planet actually discovers an alien presence. The reason we haven't been told all about the aliens is because they simply aren't here. There may have been visitors in the past, and there are certainly planets out there with life, but at this time on Earth there are only Earthlings.

Just my thought, anyway.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
im not sure what you guys mean when you say disclosure, if disclosure is the president issuing a speech at the whitehouse then im pretty sure thats never going to happen, too many people would panic. what i believe is going on is a softer form of disclosure with declassified documents. in my opinion it has already begun.

Basically the governments acknowledging aliens are very real and are here. When this information is announced, people will have to face a new reality. It will be life changing. As of right now, official stance is they do not exist, deny, lie, etc.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Well as an old timer studying this subject as a hobby for the last 30yrs nothing realy changes, as every year or two theres always a hint with the declassified files popping up here and there.

Disclosure is right in front of your face and has been there since 1950 just take time to read old and just released military files amongst other events.

To be honest its there for all to see but politics is the major block factor and the military and industrial complex still cracks the whip.

Regards BDU

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
Well as an old timer studying this subject as a hobby for the last 30yrs nothing realy changes, as every year or two theres always a hint with the declassified files popping up here and there.

Disclosure is right in front of your face and has been there since 1950 just take time to read old and just released military files amongst other events.

To be honest its there for all to see but politics is the major block factor and the military and industrial complex still cracks the whip.

Regards BDU

Lol it's always great to hear from someone who has experience. It makes me sad that there's always been talk of some disclosure & there. I definitely was thinking this is a one of a kind event. I dont need the gov to tell me aliens exist, but most people do. I believe we are getting close to the day when it's announced by the governments that we are not alone. That's they only way people are gonna believe in aliens because for so long they've been told not to believe. Or maybe this is all just wishful thinking,... cus dammit I wanna travel the stars!

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
i dont know how do go about, putting some kind of sensible theory out there.
maby this #hit just happend so fast, to many unnecicary risks involved in a massive reveiling.
to many secret agendas, to many opportunities, to many different types of scenarios that can play out in the wrong way.

i know that were in contact with aliens. and i know that there are some *scary profeesional* organizations handaling this kinda stuff. just from the fact that every day some UFO space craft is seen behind a comet,
and only 78% of the planet is surprized.
what im trying to say is, we dont know everything because we just couldn't continue our way of life if we did. think of the religious uproar. mass suicide. people going completly out of there minds. absolute madness.

sure there are quite a few that would be like *sweet space age time* but others would be so thrown from the bubble of reality, that it would just crush them

to go about this the right way, is like disarming an IED. wanna do it slow, make sure your not snipping the wrong wires. and if it blows. make sure theres as less collateral damage as possible.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Omniview because: bad grammar and spelling so i did a quick fix

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Omniview

You nailed it on the head. People are dramatic & scared, which shouldn't surprise us. There are many sources, like the Coast to Coast AM w/ Stan Fulham, who say that the good aliens are going to slowing make themselves known to our reality. They've done this before & they know us better than we know us. Everything I posted in my original post isn't all coinidence. Disclosure is slowly being, well disclosed. If your ever bored just type in any recent dates from 2010-2011 for a UFO search. See what pops up

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
According to David Wilcock, it has already begun. Check out this article: Link

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

I've been recently following his work on Youtube, IN5D. Good stuff on there, & I would agree that if there is to be contact made it's prolly gonna happen very soon.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Anyway, he predicted a UFO would show up in NYC on October 13, 2010

Then he hired someone to release balloons

I believe benevolent aliens are here, right now, waiting for Mankind to give them the okay to reveal themselves to us. I also believe they're working behind the scenes helping us.

They are here, they are working with our government, but they are not here to a)wipe us out; or b) bail us out. If that was their intention, it would have happened already. They are here for other reasons

We have a problem though, the majority of our population still needs waking up.

Let the sheep sleep... there is absolutely no need yet to wake them, because if you do you will have a whole herd of unruly sheep that will go into panic mode and bring down the system, leaving us with chaos and anarchy. The sheep will ALWAYS need a shepherd. That is the way of things.

Think of LA for example... how many Valley Girls do you think could survive if the SHTF and they would have to 'rough it' ? Look at the madness that people showed when they bought up all the Potassium iodide pills and Geiger Counters in the world over the Japanese situation. Pure panic... they don't even know how to use them.

Why don't those benevolent Aliens clean up Fukushima that is out of control?

You cannot train all the sheep to be wolves, most wouldn't listen anyway. They will need protection.

The Sheep Analogy

All people in the world fit into the Sheep Analogy

Most of the populace are Sheep.The world is based on the Sheep Analogy... the Government counts on it for taxes and manual laborers, the Church has known it since Jesus, as they tend their flock... "The Lord is Thy Shepherd... Though Shall not Want..."

Then you have the Shepherds... their role is to tend the Sheep and make sure they stay in the Pasture. A Good Shepherd is kind to his Sheep, but has to FLEECE the Sheep from time to time... and once in a while enjoys a good leg of Mutton...

Then you have the Dogs... their role is to help the Shepherd keep the Sheep in line. They bark a lot and nip at the feet of the Sheep that wander from the chosen path... (Why did you think Soldiers where Dog Tags and are called the Dogs of War?)

Then their are the Wolves. Their role is to Prey on the Sheep that wander off the path. This puts fear into the rest of the Sheep so they will stay in line...

Then you have the Rams... their only role is they want to F... all the Sheep

And Last you have the Black Sheep... those that have strayed off the path and avoided the Wolf Packs... Most of the Black Sheep hang out at ATS

The Sheep do NOT have a need to know... it will only lead to Chaos

So only time will tell, but I get the feeling good triumphs over evil in the end, which may very well be Now. Not the end of the world per say, more like a glorious transformation.

The Universe does not care whether Evil or Good triumphs... like light vs dark, negative vs positive, male vs female... good and evil are simply opposite sides of the same coin. What keeps the Universe going is Balance. There is a neutral point between the opposites... THAT is the place to be.

But one thing... good has a slight advantage... because Evil by its very nature is self destructive, while Good is creative... so in the end for the Universe to continue to exist, there has to be a slight edge to the creative side.

There will be no Disclosure
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by discl0sur3
According to David Wilcock, it has already begun.

He said that last year too... but that type of 'disclosure' started with Roswell and today we are no closer to any real truth except on a personal level then we were 50 odd years ago.

But hey it sells books and this country does still have the right to publish

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You are simply gullible if you actually believe that space aliens have been visiting our planet but no one seems to know about it.

You are all being set up for the biggest hoax that mankind will have ever witnessed: the false flag alien event.

It will be their last attempt to solidify their one world government and one world religion.

At least you've been warned...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [referring to the 1991 LA Riot]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond [i.e., an "extraterrestrial" invasion], whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government."

- Dr. Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France, 1991

It's coming... maybe sooner than we think...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
SIGH. I have a feeling that there will be threads on here about "alien disclosure" for another 50 years. "Alien disclosure", blah blah.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
SIGH. I have a feeling that there will be threads on here about "alien disclosure" for another 50 years. "Alien disclosure", blah blah.

Well, it actually is happening, it's been a slow sociological manipulation process... conditioning the public to be used to the idea of space aliens. (movies, media, music, etc)

The messed up part is that there actually aren't any space aliens here, it's all part of the same hoax that is unfolding before our eyes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join