It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Death Announcement Is A Goverment Hoax According To Bible Code

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Bin Laden Dead In 5771 (2011)

The top matrix includes the word HOAX which was sought after I discovered that a number of callers on talk radio were expressing concerns about why our government was so quick to dump Bin Laden's body at sea.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I didn't need the bible to tell me that.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Ah, ok... wait. Jaws killed Bin Laden? Or do the Navy Seals have a shark? If so, has that shark ever ate a Seal?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
everytime something happens
its blame the jaws
the jaws own the world
the jaws control the government
the Jaws killed Jesus

is it anticementism to say concrete boots look unbecoming on a man
who is swiming at the bottom of the sea?

does the bible code say who killed Osama?
when?
does it say who did 911?
does it say where is the missing Trillions?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Seal Shark Team 1

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I'll Flag it!

I've always had interest in the bible code...

Hell, I even see that as proof that the bible DOES have great merit and truth to it!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

People still believe in the bible code?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1bdb37bfe121.png[/atsimg]

:shk:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

People still believe in the bible code?

Every once in a while I have to agree with you.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I find it interesting that those who attempt to "disprove" Bible Codes, nearly always use what should be considered "weak" to non existant evidence. They try to expose this as a fraud by failing to follow the rather simple "rules" of decoding. Even proponents of Bile Codes do this; for instance in the above referenced image, the groupong of the words is rather "loose" which actually tends to invalidate the finding.

In the video posted, we see the same sort of thing, weak, loosly grouped words, and few crossings. There is also a lack of "key" words being used.

Some of the things that have been brought up in attempts to "debunk" Bible Codes don't even have anything to do with the "codes" themselves. The whole argument these codes being only in the Bible, and therefore from God, is at its best case silly.

The finding of "codes"in any body of text should be expected. However, simply because One can find "codes" anywhere, does not invalidate them, and, actually tends to support the reality that such codes do in fact exist. Although, One will have to adjust the probabilities accordingly.

Arguements that "anything can be found in anything" are also baseless. I have tried to find thing that I wanted to "be", and found nothing, in several instances.

Also, the whole idea that these "codes" are of a predictive nature, is, at present, also baseless, and will remain such until a suitable "search engine" is developed. Both camps need to do their "homework" and stop jerking their knee.

As for this instance being a hoax ... its the government; what the hell did you expect?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

References to 9/11, or indeed, any other event can be found with any version of the Bible Codes. Thinking that just because Bible Code v/1 doesn't reference 9/11, simply means that the authors didn't think of looking for it. But, then why should they have looked for a secific event that had not yet occured?

Come on Chadwickus, you are more intelligent than that. To discount something without enough evidence either way, is sort of foolish.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

References to 9/11, or indeed, any other event can be found with any version of the Bible Codes. Thinking that just because Bible Code v/1 doesn't reference 9/11, simply means that the authors didn't think of looking for it. But, then why should they have looked for a secific event that had not yet occured?

Come on Chadwickus, you are more intelligent than that. To discount something without enough evidence either way, is sort of foolish.

Did you watch the clip? If so, then do you not find it a bit odd that Vanilla Ice predicted the 9/11-events including the Twin Towers and everything?

Either Vanilla Ice is in reality God, or, similar 'codes' and ' messages' can be found in a number of works containing words- perhaps especially so if one looks for it.

Nonetheless, I still find the topic Bible Codes very interesting, but I do not take it as conclusive gospel for the above mentioned reasons.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Nonetheless, I still find the topic Bible Codes very interesting, but I do not take it as conclusive gospel for the above mentioned reasons.

To quote the Irish comedian Dara O'Briain:

"It's only the Bible....it's not gospel"

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
Did you watch the clip? If so, then do you not find it a bit odd that Vanilla Ice predicted the 9/11-events including the Twin Towers and everything?

Not at all. Read the post above the one to Chad. you will notice that I said these codes can be found in any body of text. So, I would expect it in several places; music lyrics, encyclpedia, medical books, physics books, "Alice in Wonderland", etc. The real trick is to determine the real mathmatical probabilities of the occurances.

Yes they are interesting, though as you say; not conclusive. Bible Codes, like any other form of divination, can only give indicators and perhaps probabilities to possible events, and it will always be "hindsight".

new topics

top topics

join