It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William and Kate Middleton Bloody Birth into the Illuminati

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
my entire morning = made

Thank you so much for this enlightenment. I must go converse with my crystaline friends and breathe in the eternal and infinite spirit.
PEACE BE UPON U!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
Wow!

I almost dropped my skull full of blood,when i read your derogatory remarks,regarding our fine British tradition!
I will say good day to you sir!

And a super terrific day to you fine sir!!!!!!
Also GO BRECHIN!!!!

Originally posted by loucares
Okay, I don't have a problem with your hypothesis, to each his own. But its sort of far reaching on some points. You would have been fine off just saying Osama was killed so that they could get his skull, and then maybe found some sort of research for why they need his skull and couldn't just use some other one they had around. What skull did his father and grandmother drink from? Was there someone killed after their weddings? Or is Prince William part of the end times or something? And how did you get 666 from something team 6? And the part about his uniform, how do wings show relevance to 9/11? It seems logical that they were worn by others before that, but okay if you insist. But the part about her dress? I think if anything, she was just there to distract everyone from the obvious symbolism in the background.

OMG okay okay, hold on let me take some deep breaths to gain my composure. Ok lets look at the facts!

When SEAL TEAM SIX killed bin laden to get Bin Ladens Head so Prince William and Kate Middleton could drink the blood of the innocent from his skull to fufill british tradition the Seal Team admitted they were doing it!

Proof that Navy Seals Cut Off Bin Ladens Head so William and Kate could drink Blood from it.

"For God and Country Geronimo, Geronimo, Geromimo"

1. Notice they said for "God and country" which is obviously a reference meaning "FOR KING AND COUNTRY". Which points directly to Prince William the Future King who was pre ordained to drink blood from the skull of Osama Bin Laden in his rise to power as the leader of the New World Order.

2. Notice they say
"GERONIMO, GERONIMO, GERONIMO, then KIA". This is a clear reference to the Geronimo skull kept by the Skull and Bones society where they drink the blood of the innocent out of Geronimos skull as their indoctrination into the New World Order. Clearly this is a direct tangible correlation too when Seal Team Six said GERONIMO, (IN THE BIBLE 666 IS THE MARK NEEDED TO DEAL WITH THE ANTICHRIST), it really meant that they had completed cutting off Bin Ladens Head so it could be delivered to Prince William and Kate Middleton on their honeymoon as their gift from the Illuminati so they could be baptised in blood into the New World Order by continuing the british tradition of drinking the blood of the innocent from human skulls. (THE OLDEST BRITISH TRADITION IN THE HISTORICAL RECORD!)

Need more proof? They wont release pictures of his body without the shroud? Why? Because they chopped off Bin Ladens head (just like in the French Revolution which also was orchestrated by the Illuminati) so Prince William and Kate Middleton could finish their honeymoon which wouldnt be complete until they could quell their ancient british blood lust to drink from the skull of Osama Bin Laden which as I stated is why their honeymoon was put on pause.

The proof is all there in black and white in the evidence I have presented over and over. Look no further than the links I reference that directly lead to the inevitable conclusion. That the british wedding ceremony which compelled millions of british citizens to abandon their children and ways of life to attend a wedding has a deeper darker purpose and also shows that HAARP was used as a mind control device that enslaved the british masses driving them into hysterics at the thought of their future antichrist continuing the ancient british tradition of bridging their their lust for power with their lust for blood by consuming the blood of the innocent as it poured out of bin ladens skull. Frightening but as I stated the Skull and Bones club does this stuff every year so its not shocking or something new, the names are different but the story is the exact same when you look at the details.

edit on 3-5-2011 by tigpoppa because: CELEBRATE A NEW DAY EVERYDAY! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Why the hell are people flagging this???
This is beyond drivel.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
What is wrong with you my friend, u cant just post some crazy S%#$ whenever u feel like it. There are more interesting topics that people should be reading into and u are taking our time away by posting nonsense like this.... I do agree that the illuminati has their rituals etc.. but did u read what u posted?? Try again...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
LMAO seriously can people not see the OP is having some fun?

Dude I wish I had of thought of this, you must be pissin yourself laughing at most of these comments right now

I find it kinda depressing people take themselves so seriously and dont see humour when its blatantly in front of em.

Top job Dude Im laughing with ya

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Or remove the april 2 and the 20 and you get 9, 11 or as the cabal who lead the new world order would say 9/11.

That is genius. It says you posted this at 3:29 am but if you adjust for the timezone you get 9:29 and if you remove the : you get 929 which upside down is 6 and 2 6's which is 666.

You've been served.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by junior2991
What is wrong with you my friend, u cant just post some crazy S%#$ whenever u feel like it. There are more interesting topics that people should be reading into and u are taking our time away by posting nonsense like this.... I do agree that the illuminati has their rituals etc.. but did u read what u posted?? Try again...

Just look at the word Niburu it has 6 letters then pause and look at the number of the Seal team Six, aha another 6 letters and finally combine that with the word prince and you get 6 letters making the unholy trinity of 666! Surely you dont spit in the face of Niburu and its planetary return as predicted by the Sumerians leading to the culmination of the founding of the new world order where Will and Kate deed on the blood of the innocent by drinking that blood from the skull of Osama Bin Laden. I know the Mayan calendar is open to debate but all these things coming together is a sign of the end times for the weak as the rich and powerful usurp the earth in a quest for more blood!

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Dude I wish I had of thought of this, you must be pissin yourself laughing at most of these comments right now

Upon discovering the hidden truth that chronicled the need of Prince William and Kate Middleton to feed dating back over two millenniums I not only Number One'd myself I also Number Two'd myself as well.

Originally posted by ararisq

Or remove the april 2 and the 20 and you get 9, 11 or as the cabal who lead the new world order would say 9/11.

That is genius. It says you posted this at 3:29 am but if you adjust for the timezone you get 9:29 and if you remove the : you get 929 which upside down is 6 and 2 6's which is 666.

You've been served.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, this only further reinforces the truth of this ominous message foretold to us by our ancient ancestors!!!! Where I ask, where did things go so wrong? Oh the HugeManatee!

edit on 3-5-2011 by tigpoppa because: Dance your Cares AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANCE DANCE DANCE!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
*Policeman stops everyone from getting near the couple, but a woman and her two kids get through*

"Come on kids, their is the Prince and Princess"

*They sneak and get to the couple*

"Prince William, Prince William"

*Calls the Mum*

"How was the skull of Bin Laden?"

-----------------------------------------

This is why the people were blocked from aproaching the couple, of cos

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Dear Everyone,

^He's found us. Be on your guard and try not to feed him anymore.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

it all makes perfect sense. I cannot believe that you are the only one here who sees it that way.

Just wow.

Poor OBl would still be alive today lamenting on how lucky he has been dealing with his kidney disease for so long while ruling the Taliban from a cozy apartment compound. But since these two people had to partake of the old, "drinking blood from a dead guys skull" trick, he had to die.

although my sarcasm exists, I would like to congratulate seal team 6 and seal team 5 for that matter on being true american heroes. They rarely get thanked for what they do.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

it all makes perfect sense. I cannot believe that you are the only one here who sees it that way.

Just wow.

Poor OBl would still be alive today lamenting on how lucky he has been dealing with his kidney disease for so long while ruling the Taliban from a cozy apartment compound. But since these two people had to partake of the old, "drinking blood from a dead guys skull" trick, he had to die.

although my sarcasm exists, I would like to congratulate seal team 6 and seal team 5 for that matter on being true american heroes. They rarely get thanked for what they do.

There is NO seal Team Five to thank thus contributing to the underlying roots of the links between the skull and bones use of Geronimos's skull and Seal Team Six codename for Bin Laden calling him Geronimo since they chopped off his head to give to Prince William and Kate Middleton so they could drink blood out of it.

Also of course they want to drink blood from the skull of bin laden since he was a known diabetic that means his blood is naturally sweeter.
edit on 3-5-2011 by tigpoppa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Also of course they want to drink blood from the skull of bin laden since he was a known diabetic that means his blood is naturally sweeter.

Does it get any better than this?

I thinks not.

This is like a joke right, you make joke right?

edit on 3-5-2011 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
When did this come up in their conversations when they were first dating?

He says "so, where do ya wanna go?"

She says "I dont care! you pick!"

He says "oh, by the way, if we ever get married you're going to have to drink blood from a skull. Let's have pizza!"

Then there was dancing!

omg that's hilarious

to the OP...please take your medication

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

priceless.

we are not worthy.

I am sad about the non-existence of seal team 5. I wonder what will happen to the card I sent?

a truly sarcastic thread, veiled in sarcasm, then deep fried in sarcasm, and finally dipped in sarcasm for your enjoyment. Life is too short not to laugh.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
CAUTION: TROLL IS TROLLING

And he's doing a good job. He got me already.

You've been warned.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

there is a fine line between sarcastic humor and trolling. the trick is to not actually swallow the bait, just bump it to see how it reacts.
edit on 3-5-2011 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by Watts

there is a fine line between sarcastic humor and trolling. the trick is to not actually swallow the bait, just bump it to see how it reacts.
edit on 3-5-2011 by network dude because: chemtrails are fantasy

A troll is someone who will state something only with the intention of stirring up controversy. Typically the statement is so absurd that only the most noobish of noobs will get offended and respond.

Source: Know Your Meme: Trolling

....so yes. He is, more than likely, a troll.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

Prince William and Kate Middleton are simply following the traditions of the british people by drinking blood from human skulls.

edit on 3-5-2011 by tigpoppa because: YOU WILL HAVE AN AMAZINGLY AWESOME TERRIFIC DAY!

lol yeh cos that's what im doing right now.

Jesus Christ Man this is a bit far fetched even for ATS !!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Dude, seriously, get back on your medications right now. If you actually believe what you have written in this posting, you need to go back to taking them on a regular basis.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

since you have a robot, I concede.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join