It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William and Kate Middleton Bloody Birth into the Illuminati

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

Feel like a tipple myself, unfortunately my skulls in the dishwasher at the mo.

Ahhh sorry to hear that buddy, I can lend you some hip bone plates if you like along with some finger forks, and if you are really hungry and fancy chicken in a basket I could lend you a rib cage!!!!!!

Chicken in a ribcage basket...mmmmmm The chips keep falling through though.

Iknow it is a pain, but I do have to worry about what we are eating, I mean lobbing someone's head off and drinking blood is one, but CHIPS? think of the carbs... We have to be healthy cannibals after all sheesh

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Now some proper research, research the Rothschild, Saxe-Coburg and Franz Ferdinand connection and the real masters of WW1
that's a path worth looking into

Yes all of these tangled webs are woven of the same web of lies constructed with a foundation in blood!

Originally posted by aprilexe
Metaphysics, Secret Societies, The Occult & Covert Operations

visionthought.wordpress.com...

Further documentary proof only further cements my theory as just another trivial fact. I almost feel childish for even making my assertion that Prince William and Kate Middleton wanted to drink human blood from Bin Ladens Skull as a toast to good ol British tradition. I feel much like Ayn Rand did when she wrote "Atlas Shrugs", knowing that what she wrote everyone should know, but did they?

Originally posted by lifecitizen

Notice that they had to postpone their honeymoon until they could procure Bin Ladens skull so they could drink blood out of it,

Geez I missed that

Sometimes the best place to hide the truth is right IN YOURE FACE! as if the british are mocking the world with their pipe dreams of drinking the bloood of the innocent out of human skulls is some new trendsetting fad for hipsters and the counter culture youth who give the finger to the system.

Originally posted by stefplz
I can't even begin to type an intelligent response, too busy bleeding someone out and sipping their blood from a skull.

When you live life on the razors edge like I do speaking truth to power like a culture warrior sometimes you can get cut. In no way do I suggest or condone the drinking of the blood of the innocent from human skulls like Prince William and Kate Middleton plan to do when they drink the blood of the innocent from Osama Bin Ladens Skull as a tribute to their British heritage. I dont post opinion I merely point out the pure cutting unadulterated truth that we are blinded too by HAARP.

Iknow it is a pain, but I do have to worry about what we are eating, I mean lobbing someone's head off and drinking blood is one, but CHIPS? think of the carbs... We have to be healthy cannibals after all sheesh

And the truth comes out!! good thing were on a water restriction here or I thought some rendition was in order to the Hotel California!

edit on 3-5-2011 by tigpoppa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Feel like a tipple myself, unfortunately my skulls in the dishwasher at the mo.

Ahhh sorry to hear that buddy, I can lend you some hip bone plates if you like along with some finger forks, and if you are really hungry and fancy chicken in a basket I could lend you a rib cage!!!!!!

Chicken in a ribcage basket...mmmmmm The chips keep falling through though.

Oh I only pick at a few if I'm particularly hungry. Like that erm urgh salad garnish filth they serve with baby back ribs...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
WHOA!!!!!!

Ill admit I was skeptical at first but as I read and I saw that other threads backed up your claim... well now Im just scared.

But what can we the little peole do? Surely you must have some answers? we need people like you to guide us in these turbulent times.

PLEASE TELL US WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s I noticed that alot of people were asking if you were serious or attacking you personally, This site is full of disinfo agents and it seems you must be onto something coz they all came out and had a go at ya. Keep speaking the truth dude coz the real peeps on here like me are listening.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!!! DOWN WITH THE REPTILIAN BLOOD DRINKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
WHOA!!!!!!

Ill admit I was skeptical at first but as I read and I saw that other threads backed up your claim... well now Im just scared.

But what can we the little peole do? Surely you must have some answers? we need people like you to guide us in these turbulent times.

P.s I noticed that alot of people were asking if you were serious or attacking you personally, This site is full of disinfo agents and it seems you must be onto something coz they all came out and had a go at ya. Keep speaking the truth dude coz the real peeps on here like me are listening.

Is that cat your's?. He looks quite tasty.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by eyestotheskies
I'm also a Brit from the Midlands and I can honestly say that as far as I can remember I havent drunk any blood from a skull. I feel I am missing out now. Where do you get that stuff anyway?

I do admit that I had a nice cold pint of Guiness yesterday lunchtime which I believe could have been the liquidised remains of an Irish fellas liver.

It tasted pretty good though

Asda has a good variety of different blood groups, shipped in from the mother company Wallmart

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff
WHOA!!!!!!

What I offer is merely a totality of facts that point to one logical conclusion pursuant to Occams Razor, that the simplest answer is the best answer. What I dont offer is wild speculation or opinions like a cheap tabloid just hard hitting facts dug out of countless sleepless nights spent researching how Prince William and Kate Middleton drink the blood of the innocent out of Osama Bin Ladens Skull.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
He's totally wrong - we drink tea out of skulls, maybe with a nice scone and a bit of clotted cream ! he knows nothing !

edit on 3-5-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

LOL yes he lives with me (was gonna say hes my pet but I got abused for having "Ownership" issues on another thread)

hes still small but in a few months when we have fattened him and his brother up enough Ill invite you over for the BBQ

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Well dude I personally think its just irresponsible of you to put this out there and then not offer us a solution on how to fix it or at least give some advice on what we can do to save ourselves!!!!

You obviously have some method of protection or they would have gotten you already for revealing what you know.

Stop holding out on us!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I just read this..

They seem pretty normal to me.

Maybe its because I am an american but it is not normal too drink blood out of a human skull. For us it is normal to live the lives of patriotic freedom fighters who sought liberty for our homeland and gave birth to modern democracy for the world.

Originally posted by KatieVA
All I'm seeing is a link, "Prince William and Kate Middleton Drink Blood From Human Skull " - which leads to a New Scientist article about ancient Brits drinking blood from human skulls.

The truth is out there! Deny Ignorance!
edit on 3-5-2011 by tigpoppa because: YOURE AWESOME!

I'm American too and you have no proof of this whatsoever.

Just because ancient Brits did it, it doesn't mean Wills and Kate are downing some liquid out of a skull.

You have no proof of them doing this, just speculation and a wild imagination if you ask me.

Yes drinking out of skulls is a practice in many occult rituals or cultures but it doesn't mean they did it with Osama's.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

you know that book, 1984?

You know that game?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/50f65af88300.jpg[/atsimg]

humm.
edit on 3-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
He's totally wrong - we drink tea out of skulls, maybe with a nice scone and a bit of clotted cream ! he knows nothing !

edit on 3-5-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

While I know nothing of the dark art of the tea ceremenoy pervasive throughout many cultures of the world I can offer no details as to what types of scones or sweets will be served when Prince William and Kate Middleton drink blood from the skull of Osama Bin Laden thus completing their transformation in the application process to become members of the Illuminati as I outlined using the historical record supported with scientific proof.

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

I'm American too and you have no proof of this whatsoever.

Just because ancient Brits did it, it doesn't mean Wills and Kate are downing some liquid out of a skull.

You have no proof of them doing this, just speculation and a wild imagination if you ask me.

Yes drinking out of skulls is a practice in many occult rituals or cultures but it doesn't mean they did it with Osama's.

Well being a modern subscriber to logic and science due to the overwhelming evidence I presented I can see no other need for Prince William and Kate Middleton to possess the skull of Osama Bin Laden unless their going to drink blood from his skull. I am open to your suggestions as to what they are doing with the skull of Osama Bin Laden, if you have a different theory, then I would like to hear why they needed to postpone their honeymoon just to get Osama Bin Ladens skull so they can feast upon the blood of the innocent.

Allow me to throw you a bone as to how I know for a fact that Seal Team Six is a tool of the devil placed to bring about the end of times fulfilling the roles of the doomsday prophecies predicted in the bible, which to reiterate is the word of god. Let me ask you this, where is Seal Team 3? Where is seal team 4? where is seal team 5? In all truthiness they do not and never existed there is only Seal Team One, Seal Team Two, and Seal Team Six. Notice Six is the team that retrieved the skull of Bin Laden so they could drink blood from it thus completing their unholy alliance with the dark forces of the illumanati through an ancient blood ritual that all brits practiced. And note that Seal Team Six has the number Six which in the bible as I showed is the mark of those who will do business with the anti-christ to wage the war between heaven and hell here on earth which marks the end days. Truly you cant be calling the mayan calendar into question? They didnt even know about Prince William and Kate Middleton and their thirst for blood, so I am going to defer to the facts and evidence I presented unless you can show me where the other Seal Teams are or that they even exist which through my research shows that I am correct in my assertion that they are marked by the beast to be used as a tool of the devil to confirm the presence of the anti-christ in the earthly physical plane sanctified by a blood ritual that predates written records but doesnt predate british skull drinking.

Originally posted by RUSSO

you know that book, 1984?

humm.
edit on 3-5-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Gave up once I realized the op had changed all the article headlines to further his opinion.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I have unearthed through my research fully supports my claim that Prince William and Kate Middleton sought the head of Bin Laden to be procured for them as a honeymoon gift from the Illuminati so they could baptise themselves into the Illuminati by drinking the blood of the innocent from the rotting skull of Bin Laden as a blood oath of allegiance and unswerving obedience to their overlords.

Sounds like a new york times best seller right there...lol

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Way to make up a bunch of stuff and not show proof.

You get my congratulations for creating a completely made up thread and trying to pass it off as news.

Unfortunately the reward doesn't include a S&F, but it does receive a recommendation to the Hoax bin...so that is something, right?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Wow!

I almost dropped my skull full of blood,when i read your derogatory remarks,regarding our fine British tradition!
I find it a most pleasant,and resonable way to enjoy ones self in the company of like minded individuals!
I will say good day to you sir!

P.S. Bottoms up!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

the brits now how to party! now had this really gone on i woulda totlay went to the royal wedding. drinking the blood of the innocent outta skulls of mass murders is all the rage again

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Okay, I don't have a problem with your hypothesis, to each his own. But its sort of far reaching on some points. You would have been fine off just saying Osama was killed so that they could get his skull, and then maybe found some sort of research for why they need his skull and couldn't just use some other one they had around. What skull did his father and grandmother drink from? Was there someone killed after their weddings? Or is Prince William part of the end times or something? And how did you get 666 from something team 6? And the part about his uniform, how do wings show relevance to 9/11? It seems logical that they were worn by others before that, but okay if you insist. But the part about her dress? I think if anything, she was just there to distract everyone from the obvious symbolism in the background.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Aww man this thread made my day, thanks for the laughs op, you get applause for creativity. Maybe you should think about writing scripts for hollywood movies you could make a killing.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join