It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William and Kate Middleton Bloody Birth into the Illuminati

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Good post. I'm surprised to see so many doubters. Logistically there may be variation but I see where your coming from. Seal team six is classic signature of TPTB.

I've only seen highlights of the "wedding" on CNN but the chessboard floor in the abbey is there, Charles and William have their order of the garter sashes on.

There is no reason to doubt that rituals that took place centuries ago are not still practiced today.

Also before obama came out on sunday night to speak CNN was showing the podium and a long hall behind it through the east room doors. You could see a perfect pyramid(red carpet with gold trim), columns and pillars. He came from the doors at the end of the hall (the eye) and the camera moved in as he got to the podium.

i765.photobucket.com...

The one bit of numerology I noticed on "wedding" day was that 4-2-9= -7 and negative seven would be an excellent day for such an event.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
A lot of people watched taht wedding.

There was a beautiful, prayer that was fairly secular given at that wedding.

Now why would totally evil, bloodthirsty people want so many of the world to be joined in a message of love, peace, and care for the land?

They wouldn't. Not in a million years.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
This is slightly inaccurate. Me and my friends here in britain only drink blood from peoples skulls on a friday.

I do think you might be on to something about the honey moon though. Ithought right away that they had inside info that bin laden was dead or going to be killed and was told not leave britain because of security fears.

Fear is the operative word here, because Prince William and Kate Middleton didnt want to miss out on their opportunity to satiate their undying hunger to drink the blood of the innocent from the skull of Osama Bin Laden.

Originally posted by PurpleDog UK
reply to post by tigpoppa

tigpoppa

Have a nice day.............as i'm British i'm off to find me a nice drinking skull........

PDUK

I hope you have an even better day!

Originally posted by Caleb.K

I'm sorry

You cant blame yourself for what other people do. Just go on being you and everything will turn out better than you thought!

Originally posted by aprilexe
Good post. I'm surprised to see so many doubters. Logistically there may be variation but I see where your coming from. Seal team six is classic signature of TPTB.

I've only seen highlights of the "wedding" on CNN but the chessboard floor in the abbey is there, Charles and William have their order of the garter sashes on.

There is no reason to doubt that rituals that took place centuries ago are not still practiced today.

Also before obama came out on sunday night to speak CNN was showing the podium and a long hall behind it through the east room doors. You could see a perfect pyramid(red carpet with gold trim), columns and pillars. He came from the doors at the end of the hall (the eye) and the camera moved in as he got to the podium.

i765.photobucket.com...

The one bit of numerology I noticed on "wedding" day was that 4-2-9= -7 and negative seven would be an excellent day for such an event.

Numerology is the largest religion in the world and as such is most likely also the oldest because it doesnt espouse lies or require a certain dogma. Math doesnt lie and -7 is a real number. Wrap youre mind around that unless YOU JUST HAD YOURE MIND BLOWN with TRUTH!

Originally posted by hadriana

Now why would totally evil, bloodthirsty people want so many of the world to be joined in a message of love, peace, and care for the land?

Truly this is the path of he who is known as the great deceiver or SATAN! Now that even you can see who the antichrist is now that you can see the facts behind this fiction .

edit on 3-5-2011 by tigpoppa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Oh my, now i have read it all....

Ok, busted....im from the UK and drink blood from skulls on a daily basis. Obviously young virgin blood though, it tastes so much better !!

Think this guy needs a white jacket...one of those with leather straps that run from front to back..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
You know I have seen some really bizarre threads but this tops the lot it really does

Since when does an ancient civilisation that existed 15,000 years ago that used skulls as cups got anything to do with modern day royalty? (And by the way Kate Middleton before the marriage was NOT royalty) and by the way the article you linked to only stated that the skull was made into a cup or container, the drinking blood was pure speculation. Please note for your research that the modern day British Royalty are German and Greek and not British, they were formally Saxe-Coburg and Gotha families and only changed their name to Windsor during the First world war to hide their German connections

As for William wearing a red jacket, do MORE research, he is the Honorary Colonel in Chief of the Irish Guards, and it is tradition in the UK for a member of the Royalty to get married in the No 1 uniform of the highest military rank they hold, the number 1 Uniform of the Irish Guards being RED, also please note the SHAMROCK on the collar of his jacket, or is that proof they are really leprechauns?

Wouldn't it been more prudent of TPTB to have killed OBL BEFORE the wedding to remove the skull for their ceremony? I mean why make the happy couple wait and spoil their honeymoon? And pray tell how you convert seal to 6, team to 6, or did you just multiply the "6" 111 times to make it fit?

And how do you get from 29/04/2011 to 9 or 11? the number reduces to 1 nothing else 2+9+4+2+1+1=19, 1+9 =10, 1+0=1, 1 by the way is auspicious for new beginnings by the way

Your theory has more holes than the offspring of Swiss cheese and a sieve, and proves just one thing...

And idiot and a computer just adds up to idiotic posts

edit on 3-5-2011 by PrinceDreamer because: spelling

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

There was a beautiful, prayer that was fairly secular given at that wedding.

They wouldn't. Not in a million years.

I doubt they are praying to Yeshua when they say "jesus". The attendance is very selective as well.

Druidic Symbolism in Masonry and Judeo-Christianity
www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com...

Mystic Marriage of Princess Catherine
merovee.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

tigpoppa

Have a nice day.............as i'm British i'm off to find me a nice drinking skull........

PDUK

I hope you have an even better day!

edit on 3-5-2011 by tigpoppa because: (no reason given)

Thankyou for acknowledging me and my comments........... i have copied the FULL comments below for your benefit again as I do hate to be 'cut and pasted' for effect !!

tigpoppa

GROW up and stop watching your stupid Vampire films et al........ I have never read such a bunch of CRAP in all my life..........if you want a lift down to the medical centre for some help please call.....

It is threads like this which give American Loonies a really bad image.....

Have a nice day.............as i'm British i'm off to find me a nice drinking skull........(irony).......for god's sake...

PDUK

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I'm also a Brit from the Midlands and I can honestly say that as far as I can remember I havent drunk any blood from a skull. I feel I am missing out now. Where do you get that stuff anyway?

I do admit that I had a nice cold pint of Guiness yesterday lunchtime which I believe could have been the liquidised remains of an Irish fellas liver.

It tasted pretty good though

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I don't agree with your opinions about the royal wedding, but I know you are trying to tell us about the political power and influence of British royal families over the world. And no doubt about it, they have accumulated a lot of wealth through centuries of warfare and that's how they became elites.

video.google.com...#

edit on 3-5-2011 by illuminazislayer because: links.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Feel like a tipple myself, unfortunately my skulls in the dishwasher at the mo.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by iWokeUp

Ok, busted....im from the UK and drink blood from skulls on a daily basis. Obviously young virgin blood though, it tastes so much better !!

Well confronting the truth is only the first step on the road to recovery though god willing everyone in Britain and the Isle of white will be able to kick this generational habit once and for all!

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer

Wouldn't it been more prudent of TPTB to have killed OBL BEFORE the wedding to remove the skull for their ceremony? I mean why make the happy couple wait and spoil their honeymoon? And pray tell how you convert seal to 6, team to 6, or did you just multiply the "6" 111 times to make it fit?

And how do you get from 29/04/2011 to 9 or 11? the number reduces to 1 nothing else 2+9+4+2+1+1=19, 1+9 =10, 1+0=1, 1 by the way is auspicious for new beginnings by the way

This new evidence presented to further substantiate my claims only furthers my resolve in the pursuit of the truth. Dare I venture deeper into this abyss I fear I may just lose my mind to madness!

I doubt they are praying to Yeshua when they say "jesus". The attendance is very selective as well.

merovee.wordpress.com...

It is of no surprise to scholars such as myself who pride themself on their careful research that this further exposes the truth behind this charade clearly demonstrating the intention of Prince William and Kate Middleton to Drink Blood out of Osama Bin Ladens Human Skull.

Thankyou for acknowledging me and my comments...........

Speaking as a scholar and harbringer of Truth I cherish every word and the glimmer in the eye of every child as they dream of what the future holds.

Originally posted by eyestotheskies
I'm also a Brit from the Midlands and I can honestly say that as far as I can remember I havent drunk any blood from a skull. I feel I am missing out now. Where do you get that stuff anyway?

I do admit that I had a nice cold pint of Guiness yesterday lunchtime which I believe could have been the liquidised remains of an Irish fellas liver.

No doubt this is why during the wedding ceremony in the picture I posted Prince William has shamrocks on his collar! It must be to signify this lust for devouring the Irish that you speak of, perhaps it is a yet unknown british tradition that right here we have unmasked for all the world to see and behold.

Originally posted by illuminazislayer

I know you are trying to tell us about the political power and influence of British royal families over the world. And no doubt about it, they have accumulated a lot of wealth through centuries of warfare and that's how they became elites.

video.google.com...#

No doubt the british have acquired and continue to hoard the worlds largest collection of skulls to drink out of. There is no other place on Earth or civilization on record that has a larger suppository of human skulls.

Originally posted by Suspiria

A skull washer I wouldnt be surprised if such wild and baseless accusations were actually well founded and true!
edit on 3-5-2011 by tigpoppa because: TUESDAY IS BEFORE WEDNESDAY!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Ahhh sorry to hear that buddy, I can lend you some hip bone plates if you like along with some finger forks, and if you are really hungry and fancy chicken in a basket I could lend you a rib cage!!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

This new evidence presented to further substantiate my claims only furthers my resolve in the pursuit of the truth. Dare I venture deeper into this abyss I fear I may just lose my mind to madness!

Sorry to inform you, you have already lost it. Now if you really want to do some proper research, research the Rothschild, Saxe-Coburg and Franz Ferdinand connection and the real masters of WW1
that's a path worth looking into

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Double post please delete mods

edit on 3-5-2011 by PrinceDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Metaphysics, Secret Societies, The Occult & Covert Operations

visionthought.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

Originally posted by iWokeUp

Well confronting the truth is only the first step on the road to recovery though god willing everyone in Britain and the Isle of white will be able to kick this generational habit once and for all!

merovee.wordpress.com...

It is of no surprise to scholars such as myself who pride themself on their careful research that this further exposes the truth behind this charade clearly demonstrating the intention of Prince William and Kate Middleton to Drink Blood out of Osama Bin Ladens Human Skull.

Thankyou for acknowledging me and my comments...........

Speaking as a scholar and harbringer of Truth I cherish every word and the glimmer in the eye of every child as they dream of what the future holds.

Originally posted by eyestotheskies

No doubt this is why during the wedding ceremony in the picture I posted Prince William has shamrocks on his collar! It must be to signify this lust for devouring the Irish that you speak of, perhaps it is a yet unknown british tradition that right here we have unmasked for all the world to see and behold.

Originally posted by illuminazislayer

I know you are trying to tell us about the political power and influence of British royal families over the world. And no doubt about it, they have accumulated a lot of wealth through centuries of warfare and that's how they became elites.

video.google.com...#

No doubt the british have acquired and continue to hoard the worlds largest collection of skulls to drink out of. There is no other place on Earth or civilization on record that has a larger suppository of human skulls.

A skull washer I wouldnt be surprised if such wild and baseless accusations were actually well founded and true!
edit on 3-5-2011 by tigpoppa because: TUESDAY IS BEFORE WEDNESDAY!

Of course it's true. Hell we even had a new census recently..I think all us neg bloods put ourselves down as ILLUMINATI.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Ahhh sorry to hear that buddy, I can lend you some hip bone plates if you like along with some finger forks, and if you are really hungry and fancy chicken in a basket I could lend you a rib cage!!!!!!

Chicken in a ribcage basket...mmmmmm The chips keep falling through though.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
As much as I would love to contribute to the fun and frolics here I have found a troll that needs to be fed!

Perhaps he'd like to drink from a FIFTEEN THOUSAND year old skull?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Notice that they had to postpone their honeymoon until they could procure Bin Ladens skull so they could drink blood out of it,

Geez I missed that, went straight over

I apologise for not getting any further into your post than that but how good am I for getting that far!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Are you being serious?

I can't even begin to type an intelligent response, too busy bleeding someone out and sipping their blood from a skull.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join