It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William and Kate Middleton Bloody Birth into the Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
You are only half correct. My research has shown that when you are bound by blood to the illuminati, the blood you drink from the skull is mixed with the sperm of an obese one legged reptillian and the fecal matter of a sloth.

It is said that the potent mixture opens the inner path and allows the initiate to communicate with non other than the Grandmaster Illuminati.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
It's threads like these that remind me of why I don't come here much.

Paranoid people are a good laugh.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I think the OP is trying to share some of the secrets behind the Royal Family and their Black Nobility. Here's a link to a site by a fellow who knows an awful lot about this stuff.

therr.posterous.com...

I know it sounds crazy, but so do many of the things on ATS. It's worth a look into it. The bottom line is that the Illuminati is very real, very Satanic, and EVERYWHERE.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Well, OBL's skull would be prized by certain Jolly Rogers (Skull and Bones)? Alleged theft of skull

Just thinking aloud...

OMG: OBL's code name was "Geronimo"!!!
Bin Laden's code name was Geronimo

Sometimes I scare myself... Hehehe

edit on 3/5/2011 by Falcifer because: Added an OMG moment...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Or here's another theory ... Maybe they just got married coz they really really liked each other ...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
If I laugh much more I will have a fit, its a wonder I can type this, the Brits are weird I know, but this takes the cake!
Please, some TV mogul, make this into a comedy program, let the whole world laugh!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slaytanic
You are only half correct. My research has shown that when you are bound by blood to the illuminati...

It is said that the potent mixture opens the inner path and allows the initiate to communicate with non other than the Grandmaster Illuminati.

Yes this research cited in youre archival footage is pointing in the right direction, I can tell because there is alot of bold statements about what he will never do.

Originally posted by Jordan_The_Maori
It's threads like these that remind me of why I don't come here much.

Sometimes the truth is too much for even me too handle.

Originally posted by glitchinthematrix
I think the OP is trying to share some of the secrets behind the Royal Family and their Black Nobility. Here's a link to a site by a fellow who knows an awful lot about this stuff.

therr.posterous.com...

I know it sounds crazy, but so do many of the things on ATS. It's worth a look into it. The bottom line is that the Illuminati is very real, very Satanic, and EVERYWHERE.

As we say in Scarborough Country here in America "Dittos!"

Originally posted by Falcifer
Well, OBL's skull would be prized by certain Jolly Rogers (Skull and Bones)? Alleged theft of skull

OMG: OBL's code name was "Geronimo"!!!
Bin Laden's code name was Geronimo

Sometimes I scare myself... Hehehe

It looks like this case really blew his mind... (pause)

(pause maintained)

YEEEEEEEEeeeeEEEEeeeAAAaaaaaAAAaaaaaaaa (in the key of CSI Screaming)

Originally posted by faryjay
Or here's another theory ... Maybe they just got married coz they really really liked each other ...

I find your theory lacks any credible evidence to support your wild assertions of love, next thing your going to tell me is they have a healthy, errrr whats a good word, love life after marriage.

Originally posted by pikestaff
the Brits are weird I know, but this takes the cake!

Crikey I almost dropped my bloody crumpet in my tea when I read that pure minted line. Pip, Pip, and cheerio chap I bet theres a bloody good chance of someone getting their jolly rogered, or as that british lady said "LET THEM EAT CAKE!"
edit on 3-5-2011 by tigpoppa because: A healthy and masculine child for you!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
Prince William and Kate Middleton demonstrated their blood lust and newfound birth into the Illuminati on April 29, 2011. For proof of their blood pact with this timeless organization linked to the new world order you can read more about the torrid affair here:

Prince William and Kate Middleton Married to fulfill Biblical Doomsday Prophecy

The wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton will take place on Friday, April 29, 2011

My suspicions were first aroused when I looked at the date of the wedding. The date is April 29, 2011. Or remove the april 2 and the 20 and you get 9, 11 or as the cabal who lead the new world order would say 9/11.

Good grief. I also noticed that if you add up the numbers 4 / 29 / 2011 you get "19" and as everyone knows "19" is a diabolically Satanic number which is only 647 digits away from 666. I also noticed that if you remove the 29 from the date that it adds up to "6;" astoundingly diabolical I think!!!.

Personally I watched this wedding so I know what the real deal is since it was broadcast live. My evidence that I have unearthed through my research fully supports my claim that Prince William and Kate Middleton sought the head of Bin Laden to be procured for them as a honeymoon gift from the Illuminati so they could baptise themselves into the Illuminati by drinking the blood of the innocent from the rotting skull of Bin Laden as a blood oath of allegiance and unswerving obedience to their overlords.

Good grief. Astonishing research. What amazing "evidence." I have been looking everywhere for Bin laden's skull; I thought I had simply mislaid it.

Estimates are unclear but the cost of their wedding was around 300 million, notice if you watch the wedding when they drive back and forth in their cars

They "drove back and forth in their cars;" astonishing; this is obviously some kind of Satanic plot. Actually I have noticed a general trend these days that people wth cars tend to drive them "back and forth;" it is obviously an indication of Satanic mind control.

there are police everywhere to stop anyone from questioning them about their wedding present, Bin Ladens head! I looked further into the vast amount of security used to protect this secret and was surprised by how much money was spent to hide the secret from the public so the newlyweds could gorge themselves by drinking the blood of the innocent from Bin Ladens Skull.

This is amazing "evidence" you have unearthed. Astonishing.

Prince William and Kate Middleton Postpone Wedding to drink Blood From Bin Ladens Head.

Prince William and his new wife have postponed their honeymoon abroad in a surprise last-minute announcement.

I did read that article and sure enough it is true that they have postponed their honeymoon; this is overwhelming evidence that they intend to drink out of the skull of Bin Laden which I mislaid a few days ago.

Prince William and Kate Middleton are simply following the traditions of the british people by drinking blood from human skulls. Notice that they had to postpone their honeymoon until they could procure Bin Ladens skull so they could drink blood out of it, despite their clever cover story. I am an american patriot and though we fought off the british because in America we believe in truth and justice, I do not look down on the british for their customs or beliefs about how the british drink human blood from human skulls.

If only there were more patriotic Amercan Christians like you, but when you say "we" fought off the British, how old are you exactly and which regiment did you serve with during the American war of Independence?

During the wedding if you watch closely you will see that Prince William wears a Red Jacket.

Of course; why did I not see this myself. Obviously only the Antichrist would dress in a red jacket. How diabolical. This proves beyond all doubt that William is a skull drinking Satanist.

After reading your wonderful post, I have decided to give my life over to Jesus and to become a fake healer, fake miracle worker, wandering homeless exorcist and a professional religious schizophrenic. I am going to devote the rest of the day to performing fake miracle cures for those afflicted with leprosy and the blindness, at specially discounted prices. I am further going to refrain from deflowering and sacrificing Christian virgins and drinking blood from their skulls for the rest of the day (or at least for a few hours). Thank you Lord Jesus. Praise him, praise him; praise his holy name. Hallelujah. Blessed is the King of Heaven and all his religious fanatics and charlatans on earth.

His Imperial Satanic Majesty

Lucifer

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
" I do not look down on the british for their customs or beliefs about how the british drink human blood from human skulls. I loved watching the wedding live and it is from watching it live and not the cleaned and polished edited versions shown later that removed all the new world order imagery that I know I am right as I clearly illustrated. The british have a long tradition of drinking blood from human skulls. "

Ok so because a few ancient Britains drunk blood from skulls that makes it a tradition that is still going today
Also many Americans are descended from the British, so do they all drink blood from skulls too?

If it was true that the happy couple couldn't wait to get out of the church and back home to guzzle some blood why would they want to drink the blood of some stinky old guy? I've heard the blood of young virginal children is much nicer.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
do you know how painful it is for lemonade to go up the nose? now i do. maybe i should start drinking it from human skulls. thanks for the laugh, friend!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I live in central UK - i can confirm that i have never drunk blood out of a human skull yet...nor have (to my knowledge admittedly) any of my mates!

its not like you can go get a skull from Tesco's....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

you must be joking! this is the worst researched theory i have come across on this site. do you have anything more tangible to back this wild story?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Wow, excellent thread. Hahaha, it's so true, this really has to be it.

S+F

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
You on drugs mate?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
You must be REALLY grasping at straws, have paranoid schizophrenia or you are trying to make a joke about all of this. I'm sorry for you if you really truly believe this. Have a nice day sir.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Some problems with your hypothesis my friend:

- Bin Laden has not been buried headless, until there is evidence of this there is no point in asserting such.

- They have postponed their honeymoon because William has to go back to work. Not to perform some farcical blood drinking ceremony.

- The bible isn't the word of God.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer777

Good grief. Astonishing research. What amazing "evidence." I have been looking everywhere for Bin laden's skull; I thought I had simply mislaid it.

This is amazing "evidence" you have unearthed. Astonishing.

Prince William and Kate Middleton Postpone Wedding to drink Blood From Bin Ladens Head.

Prince William and his new wife have postponed their honeymoon abroad in a surprise last-minute announcement.

I did read that article and sure enough it is true that they have postponed their honeymoon; this is overwhelming evidence that they intend to drink out of the skull of Bin Laden which I mislaid a few days ago.

If only there were more patriotic Amercan Christians like you, but when you say "we" fought off the British, how old are you exactly and which regiment did you serve with during the American war of Independence?

During the wedding if you watch closely you will see that Prince William wears a Red Jacket.

Of course; why did I not see this myself. Obviously only the Antichrist would dress in a red jacket. How diabolical. This proves beyond all doubt that William is a skull drinking Satanist.

His Imperial Satanic Majesty

Lucifer

I cant take all the credit for my in depth breaking coverage of this international affair. Like a true scholar I built upon the findings of others and through careful attention to detail was able to piece the truth. Just like in the civil war that we fought and WON, I must say didnt we all fight in our hearts so we dont have too drink the blood of the innocent out of human skulls like the british do?

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
" I do not look down on the british for their customs or beliefs about how the british drink human blood from human skulls. I loved watching the wedding live and it is from watching it live and not the cleaned and polished edited versions shown later that removed all the new world order imagery that I know I am right as I clearly illustrated. The british have a long tradition of drinking blood from human skulls. "

Ok a few ancient Britains drunk blood from skulls that makes it a tradition that is still going today
Also many Americans are descended from the British, so do they all drink blood from skulls too?

You are correct I didnt want to bring that point up because I was afraid of it causing to much of a frenzy leading to the social decay fo our society if people knew the real truth that the illuminati rule the whole entire world of earth and not just over the british drinking their blood of the innocent from human skulls.

Originally posted by spolvil
I live in central UK - i can confirm that i have never drunk blood out of a human skull yet...nor have (to my knowledge admittedly) any of my mates!

The fact that you are so absolute in you're belief that you have not drank blood from a human skull sounds a bit skullaphobic.

Originally posted by w3thepatient

this is researched theory i have come across on this site.

I will edit this myself and correct but I seem to have misplaced my red pen so I will just add my corrections in all caps.

Originally posted by w3thepatient
this is THE GREATEST researched theory i have come across on this site AND IT MADE ALL OF MY WILDEST DREAMS COME TRUE!.

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Wow, excellent thread. Hahaha, it's so true, this really has to be it.

S+F

Thanks but as an American I merely shine our statue of liberty's torch of freedom and truth on this event to show what is really happening.

Originally posted by scghst1
Have a nice day sir.

And a fine pleasurable day to you fine fellow!

Originally posted by lifeissacred
your hypothesis my friend:

- Bin Laden has been buried headless

- They have postponed their honeymoon because William has to perform some farcical blood drinking ceremony.

- The bible is the word of God.

Not everything is black and white its the grey area where the fear lies.

edit on 3-5-2011 by tigpoppa because: SAY YAY ITS A NEW DAY!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
This is slightly inaccurate. Me and my friends here in britain only drink blood from peoples skulls on a friday.

I do think you might be on to something about the honey moon though. Ithought right away that they had inside info that bin laden was dead or going to be killed and was told not leave britain because of security fears.
edit on 3-5-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   

tigpoppa

GROW up and stop watching your stupid Vampire films et al........ I have never read such a bunch of CRAP in all my life..........if you want a lift down to the medical centre for some help please call.....

It is threads like this which give American Loonies a really bad image.....

Have a nice day.............as i'm British i'm off to find me a nice drinking skull........(irony).......for god's sake...

PDUK

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but you are well and truly insane.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join