It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prince William and Kate Middleton Bloody Birth into the Illuminati

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Prince William got married........

I haven't been following the news so closely lately but what a surprise!! Who did he marry, Kate Middleton? Never heard of her but I guess she must be pretty.

Well congratulation to all the British people.

Peace

PS: talking about the British, they do drink from human skulls. Ikea UK has a family set of two adult and three children skulls, very nicely decorated.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Mate, this is classic, I salute you.

You should be writing fantasy novels instead of wasting your talent on here.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I am sorry sir but you are delusional and have taken Mr Tickets way too literally.
indeed the TPTB do try to have certain dates and important events coincide with other specific
dates by what you are saying is lunacy! Watched the wedding myself and nothing was hidden from
view or strange suits for the prince.....you are seeing what you wish to see. Deluded by the things you have
read.....the fact you fail to see the sarcasm in peoples responses is a clear indication you are blinded by your
own deluded world.
I hope you get some help and free yourself from your delusion

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsalert
Royal Wedding Honey Moon Cancelled due to Bin Laden insider knowledge, must have been weeks ago!

So they cancelled the honeymoon of the future king, anyone wondered why?

Only a few days later Obama goes ahead and gets Bin Laden, so THEY must have informed the Royal Family!

The honeymoon was not cancelled merely postponed until Seal Team Six could complete their mission objectives as noted when they said "For God and country GERONIMO, GERONIMO, GERONIMO" as they cut off Bin Ladens Head, God and Country? more like King and Country! The honeymoon had to wait of course until Prince William and Kate middleton could fulfill their blood pact with the New World Order by drinking the blood of the innocent from the Skull of Osama Bin Laden, the same way they drink Blood From Geronimos skull at the Skull and Bones society, hence the code phrase used to identify Bin Laden as the target by Seal Team Six which per the White House Code Named the team for that particular mission as the "Skull Seekers".

edit on 4-5-2011 by tigpoppa because: SMILE ITS FREE! AND HAPPINESS IS PRICELESS

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Ok so we know the queen is a wealthy super influential landowner (large parts of canda and more)
but here is what you might not know about these critters
www.1minpages.com...
and thier blood dna rights they like to celebrate with starfire , perferably virgin menstrual fluid
but orme's (manna ormus white powdergold and metals(platinum basket) will do in a pinch...
www.1minpages.com...
and plenty more to freak your pip
www.1minpages.com...
and I strongly suggest you get your headphone right now and listen
to most of that on this video

edit on 4-5-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: typo

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I cant work out whether your trollin but I did have a little chuckle. OK so they did plan the Osama death to be near the royal wedding and think it is either :

To cheer up the sheeple, as a group on facebook put it "A prince gets his princess and the bad guy dies all in one weekend" . But why bother cheering them up? Well to sweeten them up for the bad news ahead.

A distraction to get the royals out of the press. No doubt they postponed their honey moon for it, either they were warned that it was going on, or they knew the lie was about to be released.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Now this is why the Virgin Mary has made her appearance, the Messiah is returning to defeat the Antichrist William!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by eyesdown

It does sound a little insane, and without some coffee the links tend to disintegrate, but I don't think the OP is trolling. You never can be sure what exactly a poster is trying to convey in this forum.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
reply to post by eyesdown

It does sound a little insane, and without some coffee the links tend to disintegrate, but I don't think the OP is trolling. You never can be sure what exactly a poster is trying to convey in this forum.

Haha , I suppose that is true. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt,I thought the No-Planers were trolling to begin with

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Dear OP. kudos for such a great attempt at trolling, and also continuing the role consequently...love it^^. Humor is the weapon therefore i give you the 21st century definition of "moneyshot"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b77d67eb8a8.jpg[/atsimg]

i love this section of ATS...
edit on 4-5-2011 by Dynamitrios because: meh

edit on 4-5-2011 by Dynamitrios because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Slaytanic

Why, oh why can't I give you more stars?!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
lol.. I'm glad most replies to this thread are by same minded people who also find it much too fantasized.

I dont know what you read but you have lost grip of reality if you honestly believe any of this to be true.

William is a Royal Airforce Pilot, actually Royal Marines I think, hence the wings on his 'Uniform', nothing to do with the 9/11 hijacked planes.

Seriously dude you need to take a breath next time before coming up with something like this, it detracts from the entire Forum.

Peace.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
Nevertheless the hunt for more truth about Seal Team Six who are code named the Skull Seekers though the White House still wont confirm their existence. This is merely to coverup and protect the hand that guides this team that acts as an extension of the Illuminati allowing them reach out from their world into the real world to effect their rule using Prince William as the new Blood King having completed his baptism by blood.

From NPR:

Bin Laden Mission Called For SEAL Team Six

Excerpt:

The identities of the men who participated may never be known. But what is know, is that they were members of SEAL Team Six.

To clarify: There's a unit called Navy SEALS. And then, there is SEAL Team Six. They are not the same.

And...

One who did was Ryan Zinkie, who spent a dozen years as a member of SEAL Team Six. Part of that time, he spent in the Balkans during the 1990s tracking down suspected war criminals.

"Our mission was to, at that point in time, was really to capture," he says.

Interesting in that he says "capture" not kill. And so bring back live evidence. Procedures have apparently changed for SEAL Team Six.

Originally posted by tigpoppaThis is why Bin Laden was Code named Geronimo just like Geronimos Skull used at the Skull and Bones society at Yale to drink blood out of. The only footage that will ever be released is the white shrouded Bin Laden being dumped off a boat so noone can ever find the body and reveal the truth that they took his skull so that the newlyweds could complete their unholy union into the New World Order by drinking the blood of the innocent from the skull of Osama Bin Laden.

The LA Times once again:

Geronimo: A century after his death, mysteriously tied to Bin Laden, the CIA and Skull and Bones

On the 99th anniversary of Geronimo's death a group of 20 of the warrior's decendants sued the U.S. government, Skull and Bones and Yale in an attempt to rebury their ancestor's bones near his birthplace.

In 2010 Judge Richard Roberts granted a Justice Department motion to dismiss the suit. Geronimo's relatives, he said, failed to establish that the government waived its right not to be sued. Roberts also dismissed the lawsuit against Skull and Bones and Yale, saying the plaintiffs cited a law that applies only to Native American cultural items excavated or discovered after 1990.

1990! Damn! And so no investigation entering into the S&B sanctuary at Yale. Face it, if there was no truth to this they would have opened up their little "club house" and made a nice show having hidden the skull. These creeps are really into their evil "mojo" and more importantly showing off that even the Justice Department will not touch them.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

Dear God! She is sucking the blood out of his...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
I think I have been here too long.

I can no longer tell the difference between satire and lunacy.

wait.......there is a difference?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Your information is much welcomed by seekers of the truth. I am so pleased that you have been brave enough to tell people this mind blowing fact about the royal family. What other things they get up to i can only imagine. Do you know whose skull/s were used in the past by these upper class thirst quenchers?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
Prince William and Kate Middleton demonstrated their blood lust and newfound birth into the Illuminati on April 29, 2011. For proof of their blood pact with this timeless organization linked to the new world order you can read more about the torrid affair here:

Prince William and Kate Middleton Married to fulfill Biblical Doomsday Prophecy

The wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton will take place on Friday, April 29, 2011

My suspicions were first aroused when I looked at the date of the wedding. The date is April 29, 2011. Or remove the april 2 and the 20 and you get 9, 11 or as the cabal who lead the new world order would say 9/11. Personally I watched this wedding so I know what the real deal is since it was broadcast live. My evidence that I have unearthed through my research fully supports my claim that Prince William and Kate Middleton sought the head of Bin Laden to be procured for them as a honeymoon gift from the Illuminati so they could baptise themselves into the Illuminati by drinking the blood of the innocent from the rotting skull of Bin Laden as a blood oath of allegiance and unswerving obedience to their overlords. Estimates are unclear but the cost of their wedding was around 300 million, notice if you watch the wedding when they drive back and forth in their cars there are police everywhere to stop anyone from questioning them about their wedding present, Bin Ladens head! I looked further into the vast amount of security used to protect this secret and was surprised by how much money was spent to hide the secret from the public so the newlyweds could gorge themselves by drinking the blood of the innocent from Bin Ladens Skull.

Prince William and Kate Middleton Postpone Wedding to drink Blood From Bin Ladens Head.

Prince William and his new wife have postponed their honeymoon abroad in a surprise last-minute announcement.

Prince William and Kate Middleton are simply following the traditions of the british people by drinking blood from human skulls. Notice that they had to postpone their honeymoon until they could procure Bin Ladens skull so they could drink blood out of it, despite their clever cover story. I am an american patriot and though we fought off the british because in America we believe in truth and justice, I do not look down on the british for their customs or beliefs about how the british drink human blood from human skulls. I loved watching the wedding live and it is from watching it live and not the cleaned and polished edited versions shown later that removed all the new world order imagery that I know I am right as I clearly illustrated. The british have a long tradition of drinking blood from human skulls. Not only were the british the first too drink blood from human skulls but Prince William and Kate Middleton made sure they will not be the last to drink blood from a human skull as shown here:

Prince William and Kate Middleton Drink Blood From Human Skull

Bloodthirsty Brits first to drink from ancient skulls

The Powers that be carefully orchestrated the killing of bin laden and removal of his head to time with the honeymoon wishes of their new leaders. In order to cover up the events they merely tossed the remains off the side of a boat so no further exhumation of the body could be done to prove that his head was removed so Prince William and Kate Middleton could drink blood from the skull of Bin Laden.

Disposal of Headless Bin Laden

"Preparations for at-sea [burial] began at 1:10 a.m. Eastern Standard Time and were completed at 2 a.m.," said the official.

Notice the name of the people who sought out Bin Ladens head as a blood Tribute to the newlyweds who sit on a throne of lies. Their name is Seal Team Six, or as in the bible 666. That is the number of the beast, and as I will show in the bible it says all those who work for satan shall be marked with such a number.

Number of the Beast Marks the Dark Deeds of Newlyweds

Revelation 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

During the wedding if you watch closely you will see that Prince William wears a Red Jacket. This jacket is red just like the color of blood the same blood that they will later satiate their hunger with by drinking the blood of the innocent out of the skull of Bin Laden in an unholy coronation of their birth into the Illuminati. Look closer at his Red Jacket and the truth becomes even more foreboding of their tangled web with which they will use to rule the world. Prince William sports a Blue Sash but unlike a beauty queen it has the hallmark of the deaths of over 3000 Americans on it! I didnt notice it until I looked very closely and saw the 2 wings which clearly represent the two planes that collided with the world trade center. If that isnt enough evidence then let me also remind people that the cut on Kate Middletons Wedding dress is in the shape of a nuclear missile just like the one that hit the pentagon. Here is a picture that displays the inner machinations of a couple with the hopes and dreams of world conquest. Their kiss sealed their wedding much like the seven seals of the apocalypse foretold in the book of revelations. Being a real american means I know the bible is the word of god and hope we can all pray as not just Christians but as Americans who believe in patriotism and freedom.

edit on 3-5-2011 by tigpoppa because: YOU WILL HAVE AN AMAZINGLY AWESOME TERRIFIC DAY!

Yes, this is very likely to be occurring right now! ATS ought to be proud to have such brilliant minds in its midst! People who disagree with you are just jealous because you've uncovered the truth FIRST.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Yes, we British like drinking blood from skulls.
Seriously...why have people flagged this..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I don't know how correct your assertions are, but at least the Brits drinking blood from skulls part sounds believable...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
Thank you for sharing, I wish I could be like the other and ridicule but I fear you are right as horrible as the story sounds. I have read a lot about the bloodlines of the royal kingdom and the theory of the anti-christ, grailcode.net, and this fits into the puzzle and answers a lot surrounding the death and how things were handled with Osama. The Coats of Arms was enough for me to dive into the reading, if that's not a huge flag then I don't know what is. My mother was and still is a huge Princess Diana fan and I believe she ties into this as well being murdered for what she new. If we could only find out what it was she new.....

She knew how to nosh off a ginger quite well...
So I've heard.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join