It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama said Osama was killed at 11:36PM EST, or 11/9...9/11...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Remember how the ``urgent speech`` was to be given at 9:30 then delayed again and again? Then he just decided to make his speech at 11:35...

The President addressed the nation at 11:35 pm, confirming reports that Osama bin Laden was killed in a military effort.

And he actually said that :

Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda, and a terrorist who's responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children.

When he says ``conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda``... it's about 10 seconds in... and when I watched it, I looked at the clock and it was 11:36PM EST... Which is the time at the White House, eastern time.

You know the elite loves symbolism and throwing it in your face... well that was just another hit.

He said that he killed the patsy at 11:36PM EST... or 11/3+6 or 11/9 = 9/11...
Total coincidence i'm sure.

Yeah I'm pushing it a little, but come on, the elite just loves that stuff.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

There's no accidents in life my friend. Good find

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Remember how the ``urgent speech`` was to be given at 9:30 then delayed again and again? Then he just decided to make his speech at 11:35...

The President addressed the nation at 11:35 pm, confirming reports that Osama bin Laden was killed in a military effort.

And he actually said that :

Tonight, I can report to the American people and to the world that the United States has conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda, and a terrorist who's responsible for the murder of thousands of innocent men, women, and children.

When he says ``conducted an operation that killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of al Qaeda``... it's about 10 seconds in... and when I watched it, I looked at the clock and it was 11:36PM EST... Which is the time at the White House, eastern time.

You know the elite loves symbolism and throwing it in your face... well that was just another hit.

He said that he killed the patsy at 11:36PM EST... or 11/3+6 or 11/9 = 9/11...
Total coincidence i'm sure.

Yeah I'm pushing it a little, but come on, the elite just loves that stuff.

Yep. Its a stretch.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
No relevance. Trust me there.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
May 1st, 1776.
I don't put it past those devils.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Dude, that's a h3ll of a stretch but it even got me to say "huh."

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
stretchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

now if he came on at 9:11 pm that would be right

altho whats the time difference between the us and the carl vinson? and pakistan?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
A group now known as the "Buryers" is claiming fraud!, they demand to see the pictures of a dead UBL

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
A group now known as the "Buryers" is claiming fraud!, they demand to see the pictures of a dead UBL

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
What a total crock of #.. by Obama and that clinton bitch, this just more retoreck for more USA involvement where ever whenever, Bush or Obama, it makes no difference, this joke ab out the USA created Alqueada organizeation, which wa funded by black ops by the CIA with congessional approval..Obama, just like the bushes papa and son become part of this total bull# thing that surroiunds 911 the instigatating of a false flag operation where in the USA government used it's resources to bring down the towers in new york to give the USA a carte blanche to go anywhere in the world with there military machine and commit crimes against humanity..including..the people of Iraq, the people of afganistan and the people of libya, sorry about my spelling, but bin laden was trained and funded by the cia, this is/ was his history..funded by the USA..so today was total bull# as always..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
stretchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

now if he came on at 9:11 pm that would be right

altho whats the time difference between the us and the carl vinson? and pakistan?

They don't have to use the exact same trick. It would be too obvious.
edit on 3-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Nice find
they really love this stuff, but their time is running out...fast

top topics

join