It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what Obama's "special statement" was trying to cover up?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Hey everyone,
I apologize for making another Osama thread. I personally think this news of Osama is sketchy and is most likely BS used to cover something up/ make Obama look good. It looks like this might also be used to further the agenda of the gov/tptb to scare us with more terrorist attacks, then monitor us more closely/take away more of our rights.

Let me first say, that I was on Facebook earlier and I see people saying things like "Osama is dead. Proud to be an American." I just found that funny. America's economy is sucking, more and more people are unemployed, the government is corrupt, and they supposedly kill one man, and it makes people feel pride for their country. I guess it just shows you how brainwashed some people are.

Anyway, to the point of the thread. I was reading some threads, and some people say that they thought the announcement was trying to cover up the flooding thats happening at the mississippi river. That made me look around at some threads on that topic.
On this thread: Mississippi thread there was this quote from an article:

The U.S. government on Monday detonated explosives to blow a hole in a flood levee on the Mississippi River and save several towns from being inundated, including Cairo, Illinois. Six plumes of flame rose from the area of the explosion and a loud boom was heard at about 10 p.m. local time, a Reuters journalist near the site of the action said.

So, the explosion happened at 10PM. I was then on the homepage when i saw this thread: Obama to make special announcement at 10:30 PM (Update: Osama Bin Laden Killed)

I believe Mississippi is central time, and the announcement was 10 PM ET, so that would make the announcement an hour and a half after the explosions occurred. Seems kind of fishy to me... I mean there isn't any proof that Osama was killed, and all the stories dont match up. Plus, they just bury his body in the sea within 24 hours. It just doesnt seem right to me. Looks like a cover story because they dont actually have his body.

There were a lot of people talking about how the announcement was probably a cover up of something, and Im thinking this is the most probable thing out there right now.
Just thought the timing was a weird concidence and wanted to share it with you all to see what you guys thought.
Any insight into this and other theories of what the gov may be covering up is welcome. Im interested in hearing your thoughts.

Bulletproof_monk

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Here's my thoughts:

Now if I was going to start world war three - how would I play my pieces?

Mmm, Before I start I'd want to weaken the enemy. So I use my pawns to do just that.

I'd also want to know my enemy (know thine Enemy Mmmmm) I've known them a long time - they've all been living under tough regimes so the enemies pawns will be worn down and wouldn't take much pushing for them to go over the edge.

I'll send my pawns forward to agitate them (United They Stand - Divided They Fall). It won't take much.

Now if I weaken their Major Players (Heads of States Muslim Countries) by using their own Pawns (The Muslim Peoples) against them - before going for the Kill - that will certainly be to my advantage they will be very weak and won't easily be governed or directed by their own Governments.

See how the game is being played?

Yes that's the way to play the game. Send my pawns in, turn the people against their Governments - right across the board and then when I'm ready Move In with My Major Players.

Now who are My Major Players - they'd have to be None Muslims of course because the Muslim pawns (People) will all band together once they know what's up. But that's ok, I've already weakened them. They won't know who's side they're on. Confusion always works.

Now we've gone along with China for a very long time and that's been OK we've borrowed lots and lots and lots of money off them that we can't pay back and though most of our Pawns don't think about it much - we haven't forgotton that they are a Communist State with Human Rights issues that are the same as the Regimes in the Middle East (where all the Oil is) - Yes I think it's time to write off that debt we owe them and after all we are in a bit of a financial state our selves - Yes that would solve a lot of Domestic Problems.

Britain, France, Germany - and the rest of Europe -- No Problem there - They'll be on our side.

Russia - well they kind of appear to sit on the fence but hey, like Europe, and Us they're running out of Oil too and the pawns don't know the truth of how friendly we really are.

Israel - Don't even need to question that one they're just waiting their chance with Iran and Syria.

Handy that, Mmmm all my Major Players are non Muslim - what a coincidence.

Yes I can lick my lips, I've got them licked.

Now - I need my Enemy to start this War (sorry game of chess) so that I look like the good guy here.

What can I do that will really work them up - I know - I've got it.

We'll say we killed Bin Laden and that should stir them up - oh yes I forgot about Pakistan I'd better agitate their pawn because they don't like Us Americans at all and their Government haven't helped in our problems with Afganistan.

Yes I know - to stir them up against their Government I'll say Pakistans Government helped us with Intelligence to get Bin Laden. (I mean, he's not really dead, he's living it up somewhere safe with all the Luxury in the world for him and his family - after all he was a great help to us with that Twin Tower Job) There's plenty 'look alikes' and when they're dead well ..... you can hardly tell)

OK I'm ready and when it starts (at the next Twin Tower Type Disaster) I'll just tell all my pawns that they caused this terrible disaster because we killed Bin Laden. People are getting sick of this Terrorism Card now and don't like the impact on their lives - like at the airport and such and all the cameras etc., So they need another Catastrophe to remind them - afterall their hasn't been one for ten years.

And this Internet gadget they're all playing with - well it's like Pandoras Box, you never know what's going to come out of it. I don't like the way they're fraternizing with the enemy. Just today I see the Brits are calling for International Solidarity - Yes I better not leave it any longer. They're all putting their heads together.

Yes - LET THE GAME BEGIN!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
its been announced for awhile now that the levees would be blown so no.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
2 different days
mississippi river is ongoing, started tonight I believe

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by showintail

If you looked at both threads i linked you would see the article states the explosions happened on monday, and the announcement was on 5/1/2011, which is a monday if im not mistaken.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Watts

okay, well thanks for your input
so what do you think about the Osama news. Do you think it was used to cover something up, or do you think he was actually killed?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Thanks for you input. I agree with you. This kind of thing has been going on for so long. They say history repeats itself, and i think that is so true. Just look at how America got into almost all of its wars. There is always an attack on them first, which riles up the people and gets them into the war (pearl harbor attacks, lusitania, 9/11...)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

i had a deep feeling this is a smokescreen for ww3. i just cant shake it. even before this came out id been filling and sanitizing bottles for extra water to store. something is compelling me to prep up on everything. ( i've been sick the last week and my energy is nil too... so it wasn't a fun to do thing).
we have ww3 on the horizon, global unrest in many ways, weird ass weather, unprecedented earthquakes, the sun and space going bat # crazy, nuke doom in japan. his "death" could also be a manipulation tatic tovyhe masses, you know, feed the sheep some good news to make it appear as if all is well.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bestof83

Yeah, I definitely agree with you. I think this news was used to kill two birds with one stone. On one hand, It distracts everyone from real issues such as all the unconstitutional wars the US is in, all the natural disasters going on, the nuclear crisis in Japan, etc. It also makes obama look good, and makes most Americans feel happy and gives them a sense of pride for their country.
I wouldnt be surprised if obama got re elected. He didnt do anything he promised, but he did kill the infamous leader of the al queda right? That alone will probably get people to vote for him again.

It makes me sick how many people react to the news. You can really tell which people are the sheep when you see them all happy and proud to be an American after the announcement.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Don't Be Distracted : The Real Problem = Historic Mississippi Flood/Intentional Levee Breach

I already have a thread about this...

with a lot of information and eye witness accounts of the levee explosion
it is being updated as events occur

2 more detonations to go

I suspected the statement was a cover up for the Flood/Intentional levee breach

btw... the explosions didnt happen during the presidential speech...
they occured tonight... and there is 2 more to go

check out this thread
Don't Be Distracted : The Real Problem = Historic Mississippi Flood/Intentional Levee Breach
edit on 5/3/11 by EvolEric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

yeah thanks i saw your thread. If you see the article from the thread i quoted from it says that there have already been detonations that happened on monday, an hour and a half before the announcement obama made

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

if you will so kindly looj at a calendar,
Speech, SUNDAY, may 1st,
Detonation, MONDAY, may 2nd
Currentley, TUESDAY, may 3rd

Jus sayin

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulletproof_monk
reply to post by Seekeye2

Thanks for you input. I agree with you. This kind of thing has been going on for so long. They say history repeats itself, and i think that is so true. Just look at how America got into almost all of its wars. There is always an attack on them first, which riles up the people and gets them into the war (pearl harbor attacks, lusitania, 9/11...)

History repeats itself because it's the same cabal playing the same heinous games again and again. They're not actually that inventive - they rinse and repeat the same strategies decade after decade, century after century.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by showintail

HAHAHA wow okay i fail. Thanks for pointing that out. But nonetheless, its been three days and this stuff is still front page news. Anything else that is news worthy seems less significant because they are blowing up this story

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Yeah, well i guess they repeat it cause it seems like it always works. They constantly get the majority of the people's support for the wars

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
sorry to disagree.

OBL was a 'strawman' for the Bush & neocon agenda

the Obama administration is just closing the book on using OBL as the 'strawman',
see, Obama is looked at as being open and accomodating to Islam, radical Islam included...

so that OBL being 'dispatched' by the Obama administration has a way different flavor
than OBL being executed by a Bush/Cheney NeoCon-Zionist cartel of policy makers.

all told though... this series of events with the termination of OBL on 1 May '11
has a set-up stigma attached to it...with a new boogy-man to come about in the wake of OBL
probably someone that figures in the advent of a WWIII &/or Biblical Prophecy concerning the antichrist or even the roadmap of future history presented by Albert Pike, ending in an Armegeddon war III between Islam/Jews/Christian in a everyone loses world war

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   

**UNCLASSFIED*** - Operation Toilet Part #1
**UNCLASSFIED*** - Operation Toilet Part #2 - flushing the evidence (or mind control manipulation through media to manipulate)

Funny how the alpabet soup agencies NSA/ FBA/CIA have documented he wasn't involved??

Here is a hint;

George Bush Jnr; made "an address to the nation" 3-4 years ago and admitted there "possibly and more than likely" bombs were in the towers;

And still the shills blame "toilet" (arabic translation) as Al Qe ada

Connect the dots

Happy Hunting

HADES

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Are you suggesting Bin Laden was possibly the antichrist?

Curious.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Ok, now we are on the same page, and I have done the same thing irl, lol, just wanted you to have it straight

That said , I def think this obl crap is overtaking the news, just like the wedding, and bc. All crap. To keep our away our eyes from whats really going on. All these natural disasters, and im sure some things will get passed ay the white house... Its getting harder to see whats really going on in the world

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by maxwellsdemon

Are you fair dinkum on this statement Bush made?You got a link to that please?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join