It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wag The Dog - Three reasons why the official OBL story stinks to high heaven

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gatorman3

Because Usama is USA MA!!

Probably one of their little inside jokes!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
As Commander in Chief how much would Obama really know about this ? I mean somebody from the military tells him they have information and want to carry out a mission to get him. So he authorises it and sits and waits for the reports. It's not like Obama actually went to see Bin Ladens body or anything. So how does Obama even know it happened. He's only taking somebody elses word for it.

edit on 3-5-2011 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

i believe he was watching the event unfold live in a control room, it must have been boring watching Navy Seals prance about an empty compund firing shots and letting off grenades.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Excellent post. My thoughts exactly. This death of Osama, whether it happened years ago or on the 2nd of may, will undoubtably encourage more defaint terrorist attacks. The US will not go to war with Pakistan that's for sure. For some reason they like to back up Pakistan as it acts as a type of buffer to the economic powerhouse of India right next door...don't exactly know why though..
Either way, I dread what a revenge attack would even be like. Just weeks ago a news article suggested that al Qaeda would threaten a nuclear attack if bin laden was killed!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by djz3ro

For all we know, Obama may not be in on it. We dont know what the video looks like, the quality of it, and there is always the off chance that he is being lied to too.

There are lots of Osama look alikes, after all.

Congress hasnt been allowed to see the death photos yet, so clearly, they are being kept out of the loop. Who is to say the President is not as well? The people who lie best are those who believe the lie they are telling.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Here's something that stinks pretty good.

This information is in the MSM news stories, go read them:

-- The raid took 40 minutes, whereby gunfire was used to take out 2 men and a woman on the first floor.
-- Then Bin Laden and 10 other people were found on the second and third floors of the building.
-- Several children ran from the SEAL team while they were entering the upper floors, getting past them to safety.
-- Bin Laden's wife rushed some of the best-trained soldiers the US military has on the payroll, yet she gets off with a flesh wound to the leg.

So tell me, people, why was it that Bin Laden THEN decides to reach for a weapon, causing him to be shot in the face? Is he a heavy sleeper?? Was it only THEN that he was aware that there was a 40-man SEAL team in his house, guns blazing??

If I heard gunshots coming from the floor below me, I'd be all over my kalashnikov like a wet Tshirt, wouldn't you? At least a couple of those soldiers would have taken some serious 7.62 fire before they got me, if I were in that position.

Comments?

Heck, I'll send you to one of the stories: One of the stories

It gets even better...I didn't notice this detail before, but the 2 couriers and a woman killed, were killed in the CROSSFIRE? What crossfire? Where are the enemy casualties - the ones who were shooting? Who was shooting at the SEALs and how many rounds were flying to nail 3 people in the CROSSFIRE!!!??? Holy hell Bin Laden IS a heavy sleeper.

edit on 3-5-2011 by AwakeinNM because: bad typig skilz

edit on 3-5-2011 by AwakeinNM because: added link

edit on 3-5-2011 by AwakeinNM because: added sumpn

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So your proposing the US show some gruesome photos of Islams beloved extremist?

They may have to but any responsible govt would hesitate as the war was against OBl not Islam and we know how quickly Muslims get upset at everything.

Of couse when they do realse a photo (I think they'll have to now), you'll say it is fake of course ?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbabuddha

YES!

I also saw the ticker on FOX and CNN where the director of 'The Hurt Locker' is almost ready to release "The Hunt for Bin Laden", a movie that was already in the making.

She said that now was the perfect time to release it since it now is more relevent to the times...

Wag the freakin dog.....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What a happy coincidence, if you believe in coincidences...:

The Military's secret plan to shrink...

www.wilsoncenter.org...

No matter what year he actually died, OBL's "demise" makes a draw-down much easier and bookends 9/11 so we can start a new chapter, whatever that might be.

In the end, it's always about the money.

edit on 3/5/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Certainly easier to justify a gigantic military budget when you have such a huge military win to point to as proof of success.

I was just listening to talk radio in my truck while I was driving to pick up dinner. It sounds as though the MSM is catching on to the inconsistencies and the holes that are in the official story.

I just heard Michael Savage say that now they are changing yet another dynamic of the story, this time the house WAS wired heavily with compuiter capability, and that a large cache of computers were taken as part of the raid as well.

Also, the bit about the wife getting up and rushing at the SEAL and only being shot in the leg...yeah right

Because Americans are the good guys and spare life at all cost?

Must have been something to make such a snap judgement that it was a woman dressed in a long burka, running at you in a dark bedroom, only being able to see throuigh night vision goggles...yet still being able to make the moral choice of not shooting to kill?

This story at some point will also involve a golden goose, a bean stalk, and I guess Bin Laden will have to play Jack

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I haven't read all the comments on here yet, but I must say, I completely agree.

On Sunday night, when I heard that they captured OBL, I actually half thought to myself that maybe all the conspiracy theories I've believed in for years were wrong. Well, that lasted until the next morning, when I heard that he was buried at sea. Oh, how convenient. At that point, I picked right back up where I had left off: 9/11 was a huge conspiracy.

Of course, when 9/11 originally happened, I didn't think that. I believed the actual official story, for a long time. Then I started thinking for myself, started asking questions, and then I realized that the official story had so many things that did not make sense....it couldn't be true.

Then, 2 days ago, they announce they caught OBL. But yet when no pictures, no videos, no BODY can be produced, all the main stream news stations just go on their merry little way, gleefully distributing all the lies with a straight face.

I don't know what upsets me more...the fact that our government thinks we're so stupid, that we'll buy the story without photos or proof, or that we are. Or, that our media has become so enamored with the liberal left, that they don't even QUESTION Obama on any of his stuff. Even when the story changes!!

If this was Bush, they would have been all over him!

Oh, but wait....not when it comes to "terrorism." We have no free press when it comes to terrorism. (Or UFO's, but that's another story.)

I personally believe that when it comes to terrorism, the press is told "you will report our version of the facts and not question it, or you will be off the air."

It makes me sick. I was going to be a journalist, but I saw where journalism was heading in the early 90's, so I switched my major. I am so disgusted with the spineless reporters these days, I don't know if I'm happy that I didn't go into journalism, or sad. Sometimes I think that I would have been able to make a difference, and then sometimes I think I saved myself from the stress of trying to be an ethical journalist in a sea of unethical news stations and newspapers.

I guess, in a way, we are all investigative reporters. We do our own investistigations, and then report. At least we can count on each other. (We just have to keep dodging the pesky disinfo agents on here...)

Anyway, thanks OP for summing it up very nicely.

Oh, and one more thing to add: I heard today that the Navy Seals have been told to be "humble" about describing the story. Can we infer that when they are told to be humble, they are secretly telling them to not divulge anything but the official story?

edit on 3-5-2011 by nikiano because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Sorry everybody......I know this is probably the ten thousandth Osama thread posted in the last 24 hrs, but this is serious stuff to me.

Please think hard....and post anything you may have noticed or thought of or seen in the news...on tv...on the internet...any glitches you may have seen in the official story.

We need to think critically and as one. I get the feeling that things are picking up serious speed, and we need to be able to read the meaning behind all of this nonsense.

It was learned that Obama knew where Bin Laden was since last August. 8 months ago!

WTF?? I want answers as to why now? Why not last Thanksgiving?

It was also reported that Obama couldn't or wouldn't give the order....Leon Panetta, he of the Clinton White House and now the head of the CIA gave the order.

Something really stinks around here, doesn't it?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Reply to post by Ali3nAlly

Indeed.

You, jonnywhite, and Karen are just like a person who was on my Facebook.

"OMG, all this crap about manipulated birth certificates and the Osama story. All you trolls just need to shut up. Time to worry about what matters."

I was promptly unfriended and ignored after replying with a link to a basic video on the layers and additions to the BC.

Wake up people! Deny ignorance for the love of all things good! There are discrepancies everywhere! You can't tell me that everything adds up and comes together nicely.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

That's a good point!

Did they and don't they have to announce themselves like a normal raid?

Because if they didn't(which we all know they didn't)then that is probable cause for Osama grabbing a weapon!

And I thought he used a girl as a human shield?So what did he do?Grab his gun,or grab the girl?!

See how the stories changed a few times already?Seems like they are looking for the right one.So they put out a bunch of different stories as to confuse the public to what really happen!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

I am finding this to be incredibly true as well (the more they talk, the more is unraveled).

There is something changed every 30 mins; they cannot keep their lies straight.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
What a happy coincidence, if you believe in coincidences...:

The Military's secret plan to shrink...

www.wilsoncenter.org...

No matter what year he actually died, OBL's "demise" makes a draw-down much easier and bookends 9/11 so we can start a new chapter, whatever that might be.

In the end, it's always about the money.

edit on 3/5/2011 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

That makes sense, in the long run, at the very least.

So, even if Bin Laden didn't really die, something positive might come of this after all. A faked raid isn't so bad after all. Takes down a bogeyman in one stroke. Clearly some elements of the intelligence community realize that they were losing sight of how best to keep the country strong.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I agree is seems that nobody can get an accurate account of what happened. However does it really matter? They would never have confirmed his death via a visual and a DNA match to the world if the clown wasn't planted or fish food. When, Where, How, and Who? Well does it matter? I can't believed they gave the details that they did. While the seal team was still in the choppers. They needed to be debriefed. It does all seem like they didn't have a clue Sunday. That could just be he said she said speculation. Or they could have killed him ten years ago. But I doubt it. His troops would have immediately dismissed it. Which they didn't until today. For obvious reasons.

What really only matters to me is that we know he's dead. I would have been so made if they said they carpet bombed that complex and their were no Identifiable remains. Like have his staff voted to do. I wouldn't have believed it either. If I was Obama I'd fire everyone of those idiots. That would be repeating the same mistake Clinton made.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by lpowell0627

I wish someone would write this story as if it were a fairy tale,

"Once upon a time, there was an evil terrorist leader. And he was hiding in a mansion in Pakistan. Last week, errr earlier today, 3, err, 4 helicopters of Navy Seals crashed into the house and was engaged in a vicious firefight in which Osama grabbed his wife to use as a human shield, errrr it was some other woman, and the wife was killed, err shot in the calf. Obama came at the Navy Seals with his human shield and guns blazing..err did not return fire.......errr might have reached for a gun. And the brave Nave Seals shot him in the head. The end. (hours pass) Oh, yeah, and the body is on its way out to sea..............err wait, we dumped it before we told you. "

Etc., etc.

LOL!! STAR all day!!

I chuckled the entire time that I read this, and my kids are wondering what in the world I'm laughin at.

If I still had my Facebook account ( yeahh, I cancelled it a month ago!) this would totally be something I'd post, but they'd never get it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
reply to post by AwakeinNM

That's a good point!

Did they and don't they have to announce themselves like a normal raid?

Because if they didn't(which we all know they didn't)then that is probable cause for Osama grabbing a weapon!

And I thought he used a girl as a human shield?So what did he do?Grab his gun,or grab the girl?!

See how the stories changed a few times already?Seems like they are looking for the right one.So they put out a bunch of different stories as to confuse the public to what really happen!

Not just that, the "He was reaching for a gun" baloney is standard cop reasoning after they put down a perp from itchy trigger finger (whether or not he was reaching). It's a universal excuse that puts the cop in the clear every time. The dead perp can't say different.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Wanted to add one more post:

I am watching the evening news, and now they are saying that they will not be releasing any photos, because of inflaming muslim sensitivities. WTF??? Give me a freaking BREAK!!!

Let me get this straight:

It's ok for radical muslims to BEHEAD AMERICANS ON THEIR TV STATIONS....but we can't release a photo of the man who supposedly killed over 3000 Americans on 9/11.

Give me a break. That's the most pathetic excuse I've ever heard. Or the saddest. Because it either means we're hiding a huge conspiracy (which I am sure we are)....or we have let the radical muslims bully us so much that we are terrified to live our lives and run our government according to our own values.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

You are suggesting there are many 6'4 Arabs that look like OBL?

We'll there are not. Maybe with stilts.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join