It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wag The Dog - Three reasons why the official OBL story stinks to high heaven

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
The buriel at sea is what would have too happen with osama bin laden,there would be no option but too do that for a few reasons,

1. If osama is buried everbody would want to know where he is buried.
2. islamic tradition dictates sea buriel if there is a high chance his grave will be desecrated
3. Do you realy want him to have a shrine for people to pilgrimage to like mecca

Muslim's would have been heavily involved in his sea buriel and americans can save face with not having a victory grave.
edit on 3-5-2011 by KDM_Souljah because: wording mistake

link   
Nice job OP S+F.

You have nailed my sentiments to a T.

Being Canadian we got a National Speech Sun night as well. Only ours was on the eve of our election and the Pro military Conservatives rode the pride wave to a majority Government which means they can do what ever they want for the next 4 years.

What a stroke of luck. Especially for Lougheed Martin they will now get a contract for 17 billion worth of fighter jets!
edit on 3-5-2011 by MinorityReporter because: adjust cost

link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by BlackOps719

That's not skepticism, that's denial.

I've stopped coming to ATS because there's too much paranoia. And the denial about OBL's death is much too obvious. Much too predictable. I'm tired of it. The truth isn't wanted here.
edit on 3-5-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

I agree, for the most part about most conspiracies in general, but OBL's death is fishy. No evidence whatsoever. At least with Saddam's sons they provided a lot of it. Here, there is zero indication that he died. Just a flash raid in a Pakistani town and a news conference claiming that he's dead.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Thirty armed SEALS and a house filled with terrorists and not one person stepped outside to see what the hell was happening?

Dont forget the 3 or 4 (I have heard both) helicopters hovering and landing in the neighborhood. That would make ME step outside.

That is because you don't live in the middle east and things like this happen all the time, decades of war, and stepping outside to look will probably end up with you in a box.

I am not saying I buy into this story of how UBL was killed and disposed of. I am simply saying that when you live in decades of war you absolutely do not stick your head out and look around when there is hostile activity. You stay in your room, away from windows, and try to get some rest.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The whole scenario is highly laughable; it's scripted better than most summer blockbusters. That being said, I feel it is important to look into this ludicrous level of convenience for the reason that this particular chess move had some purpose, regardless of whom its player was. I'm just scanning for any signs of strategy within these patterns of unlikely amenities. I have chosen to do so here on your thread because I have found it the most concise yet thorough Osama-thread yet. Your explanation of your initial reaction might as well have described mine, minus location and such. The point is, the truth is out there and only those sharing similar methods and mindsets will unhedge even a portion of raw fact buried in all the Hollywood hypocrisy.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by oaf21

Just how can you "confirm" that you are being lied to.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I couldn't get past the first paragraph. Some folks are going to believe whatever they want to believe.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Ali3nAlly because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The Guardian has picked up on the fact that the whitehouse has been changing it's story.

Osama bin Laden's last hours come into focus as White House revises its story

While US officials amend narrative of raid, Abbottabad residents describe Bin Laden's 'mansion' and the brothers who built it

By the time Pakistani soldiers lifted the cordon around Osama bin Laden's house in the garrison town of Abbottabad, triggering a media stampede, the most obvious traces of its infamous resident had been effaced. The American soldiers who had swept in aboard four helicopters on Sunday night had scoured the three-storey building, taking away computer hard disks and a trove of documents – as well as Bin Laden's bloodied body, which was later buried at sea. The following day, Pakistani intelligence – angered at not having been informed of the raid, and embarrassed that it took place under their noses – made a second sweep. Tractors carted away furniture and other belongings. But it was impossible to erase every trace of the drama that ended the manhunt. Beyond the gates, children in flip-flops and salwar kameez fished chunks of blackened helicopter debris from the surrounding fields, flung there after a US helicopter that failed to take off was blown up by its own soldiers. One boy produced a jagged, soot-encrusted chunk of metal, perhaps part of an exhaust, from a drain. "This is silver!" declared 12-year-old Yasser. A nervous looking intelligence official, loitering nearby, grabbed the child by the hand and led him away. Fascination with the raid was not confined to Abbottabad. In Washington, fresh details were being revealed by the White House, some which contradicted the earlier version of events surrounding the killing of their most wanted man. In the immediate hours after Bin Laden's death, US officials had briefed that he had put up a fight and shot at the Seal 6 team that had stormed the second and third floors of his hideout. Other details suggested he had used one of his wives as a human shield. The White House confirmed that neither was true. Bin Laden was unarmed, was shot in the head and chest, and his wife had been wounded in the leg while rushing towards the special forces before he was killed. The photographs of his body, the spokesman said, were probably too gruesome to be released.

I was surprised that nobody had posted any links to a credible news source like the guardian saying stuff i just read here. There is of course more on this Guardian page that i've yet to read.
edit on 3-5-2011 by lilstu21 because: Spelling mistake. Thats all.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719 Are they trying with all of their might to make a floundering president into a national hero?

This is my concern. Shoring up the BC and OBL all in the same week really makes me concerned for what might be coming down the pike. Is it possibly bigger and more serious than anything we can conceive of and they want our complete and total buy-in as to his credentials and leadership capability?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tonosama

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Thirty armed SEALS and a house filled with terrorists and not one person stepped outside to see what the hell was happening?

Dont forget the 3 or 4 (I have heard both) helicopters hovering and landing in the neighborhood. That would make ME step outside.

That is because you don't live in the middle east and things like this happen all the time, decades of war, and stepping outside to look will probably end up with you in a box.

I am not saying I buy into this story of how UBL was killed and disposed of. I am simply saying that when you live in decades of war you absolutely do not stick your head out and look around when there is hostile activity. You stay in your room, away from windows, and try to get some rest.

I can accept that. Safety is a big issue when a full on military fire fight is happening down the street.

But surely there were witnesses who saw and heard what happened? Where are the first person accounts? Why the silence from much of the arab world?

And still not ONE single credible source to verify they have seen and confirmed the dead body of Osama Bin Laden?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah
The buriel at sea is what would have too happen with osama bin laden,there would be no option but too do that for a few reasons,

2. islamic tradition dictates sea buriel if there is a high chance his grave will be desecrated
3. Do you realy want him to have a shrine for people to pilgrimage to like mecca

Muslim's would have been heavily involved in his sea buriel and americans can save face with not having a victory grave.

There was another option.

Since we are now led to believe OBL was not armed at the time, there was nothing to stop the SEALS from handcuffing him and taking him to Gitmo and thence to trial.

When did USA adopt this policy of tracking down 'suspects' and shooting them on sight ?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Originally posted by KDM_Souljah

There was another option.

Since we are now led to believe OBL was not armed at the time, there was nothing to stop the SEALS from handcuffing him and taking him to Gitmo and thence to trial.

When did USA adopt this policy of tracking down 'suspects' and shooting them on sight ?

How do we know he hasnt been at Gitmo this whole time? What evidence is there to show that OBL was even in this compound at all?

I can go in the bedroom, jump up and down on the bed and claim I was having sex with a supermodel, but without pictures or proof from someone who was there, it is just my words and not very believable. Especially when I am knowm for lying about such things in the past.

Make sense?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MinorityReporter

Somehow I missed that speech, thank you for providing the link. Do you know if this speech interupted programed television or did it just appear during a regular news program?

The Harper Majority is something I honestly didn't think would fructify. Now that it has, i'm concerned less about the budget for fighter jets then I am for the budget for an influx of new, high security prisons. Canada is already enough of a police state since he came to power.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by karkinos

It came on right after Obama and cut through all scheduled programing CBC CTV etc..

I made a thread about It here but it didn't go anywhere; to much activity.
edit on 3-5-2011 by MinorityReporter because: add link

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

You had sex with a supermodel?!?! Cool!

Just curious, why was Fox spelling his name Usama Sunday night when all other media liars were spelling it Osama?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HawkMan11

Oh ok. I misunderstood what I was replying to. My apologies

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
"we should be united like on 9/11".That's NWO talk!And so is "One nation under God"!He said that in the same speech!

Not many people knew about the NWO until 9/11!And not many people believed it till 9/11.9/11 started the whole NWO and end of the world paranoia!

Because nobody would be thinking these things if it were not for 9/11!Think about it!Because now that people know that the government is responsible for 9/11,people are starting to believe the government will depopulate by killing off billions of people somehow!

People are awakening at an alarming rate!Nobody believes the OBL story!The government doesn't even try at hiding anymore!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gatorman3

Because Usama is one of the Arabic spelling and I believe it's actually Usamah? They have also stated that there is no real correct way out of the few that are listed, (I don't remember them all) and that all spellings are accepted.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Obama is going to $hit in one hand , and Pi$$ in the other. Right now he is just a useful idiot.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I think thats exactly what they had planned, and I think we, (not just ATS but all critical thinkers everywhere) have helped derail that plan.

They were hoping for us to get emotional and, their words "unite as a people like we did on 9-11."

And when that didnt happen, and when in fact we questioned them, implicitly accusing them of manipulating and lying to us, I think we took the steam out of what they wanted to do. They may try to salvage it, but it looks like instead of us uniting in support of them, enabling a new war, we are actually uniting in wanting ALL the wars to end.

I think things are going swimmingly, myself.

I think they are still developing the option of a "lone wolf" false flag, but I suspect enough people are already suspicious, that it will only further undermine their credibility.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join