It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wag The Dog - Three reasons why the official OBL story stinks to high heaven

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Broll

You didnt see anything basically odd about 5,000 people flooding the streets of DC within minutes of Obama's speech, wearing co-ordinated patriotic tshirts and clothing and waving big gigantic American flags....and Obama re-election posters???

Where exactly do you find a 20' American flag on a Sunday night at 11pm? People had already started gathering before the speech was even done. And where exactly, in a generation of kids who are defined by apathy, do you get that many people who would care that ferociously about a man being killed half a world away, who hasnt been seen since half of them were in elementary school?

Im not saying it couldnt happen...Im saying it is highly suspect.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

So I guess it's official....the Obama administration will not release photos, videos or otherwise any other solid proof that any of this story is even remotely true.

So now Osama Bin Laden goes down the rabbit hole with the man from the grassy knoll and the molten steel from 9/11, forever lost and never to be seen again.

The good news is, people the world over are starting to come forward with their own suspicions that something is rotten in Denmark.

Does anyone think this is possible? The government tested the waters by releasing a few photoshopped images of the supposed dead body, and when those were met with such ridicule and hostility they decided that trying to produce a convincing fake was beyond possibility, and decided to use the "respect for the muslim people" as an excuse to not provide any proof?

I have a feeling this house of cards is about to crumble under the weight of its own lies. We shall see.

I was just telling a friend that today!!

I think that when THEY, THE WHITE HOUSE released those dumb looking photos, they saw the ridicule it got world-wide and said, " Damn, it's not gonna work. Go ahead and say they're fake, and then tell'em that we won't show at all, hell."

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane

After seeing footage of the house I have problems with "a 40 minute" operation time - unless they count the minutes of hovering in the air to start with and ending the timeline when the last chopper had left the compound. I mean - they are Navy Seals - the cream of the whats'it.

I take it very few people have been raided. The 2 bed room apartment I was living was raided because of my roommates activities. It took the ten officers about three minutes to subdue my roommates and I, with no gun fire. It took them about another 45-60 minutes to search the small apartment for evidence. I would say the total raid took roughly an hour.

I don't really see an issue with the 40 minute operation time - unless you want to grasp at straws.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Shephard on Fox news is admitting suspician in the story...FINALLY

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Heres whats in the Russian papers. a bit different for Obama's version

www.newsru.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Broll

You didnt see anything basically odd about 5,000 people flooding the streets of DC within minutes of Obama's speech, wearing co-ordinated patriotic tshirts and clothing and waving big gigantic American flags....and Obama re-election posters???

Where exactly do you find a 20' American flag on a Sunday night at 11pm? People had already started gathering before the speech was even done. And where exactly, in a generation of kids who are defined by apathy, do you get that many people who would care that ferociously about a man being killed half a world away, who hasnt been seen since half of them were in elementary school?

Exactly! In addition, in Time Square, on a Sunday evening at midnight, hundreds, if not thousands of people spontaneously scored candles (the kind meant for holding in your hand, with the little wax drip preventer). The news footage is out there - I watched it that night! I was thinking, how in the hell did all these people get candles? Was there a candle store open in Manhattan, at midnight, on a Sunday evening?

Sniff sniff..............smells like poop.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Where do people just happen to find Obama 2012 campaign signs on their own, without having them handed out to them by someone?

This whole thing was a farce, about as spontaneous and authentic as the acting in a daytime soap opera.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Where do people just happen to find Obama 2012 campaign signs on their own, without having them handed out to them by someone

easy
At Obama r us....located on every corner behind 7-11...open 24/7....they always make change

glad I am not the only one that smells this stinking

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

reply to post by Broll

Exactly! In addition, in Time Square, on a Sunday evening at midnight, hundreds, if not thousands of people spontaneously scored candles (the kind meant for holding in your hand, with the little wax drip preventer). The news footage is out there - I watched it that night! I was thinking, how in the hell did all these people get candles? Was there a candle store open in Manhattan, at midnight, on a Sunday evening?

Sniff sniff..............smells like poop.

I think all that can be attributed to they leaked the story on Twitter and then Obama delayed the announcement for over an hour after he was scheduled to. That allowed the time for the crowds to build up. Manhattan is the most capitalistic place on Earth, I'm sure someone had candles on hand, Sunday night or not.

I think you also underestimate the patriotism of the generation of people in the crowd... and the availability of flags. I'm not a "flag waver" by any means, but I have at least 4 or 5 flags in my house that I could grab at a moment's notice. An American flag is not an exotic piece of merchandise to own.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

Perhaps I didnt make myself clear on that thought. This nation has been going to hell in a handbasket for a very long time. I should broaden that to include world. Economy, weather, etc. Will things get better in the near future? I would like to think so. Any proof of that can be found in your local news publication.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Broll

It would be great if one of these patriots would explain on ATS how he/she got word of this gathering and if possible how it came about.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by groucho1001

Personally, I could care less if he was picking his nose, eating dinner, or reading ATS. As long as his bell got rang. Not directed at you, groucho1001. But it would seem that a lot of people on ATS would prefer if he were taken alive, or better yet, escaped.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara

reply to post by Broll

It would be great if one of these patriots would explain on ATS how he/she got word of this gathering and if possible how it came about.

A gathering such as this would easily happen if the majority of the group was on a college campus or say a dense population area such as, oh I don't know, New York City or Washington DC. Facebook, Twitter, texting all make these instant gatherings possible.

I saw the rumors of Bin Laden's death more than an hour before Obama spoke. He spoke for about 15 minutes and then TV cut to crowd images. More than enough time for people to gather in obvious gathering spots like Times Square (where hundreds of people would be there anyway, even at midnight on Sunday) or in front of the White House.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lance_covel

You should rescind that or back it up with a quote or link. I have not heard, while participating in many threads on the topic ONE person say they wish he had escaped.

I havent heard ANYONE supporting Osama. I hear people not liking the fact that we are being kept in the dark and fed on crap like mushrooms by our leaders.

Especially when this one ran as the "Transparency President."

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lance_covel

But it would seem that a lot of people on ATS would prefer if he were taken alive, or better yet, escaped

nope but would have been nice if we had done it in a legal manner instead of resorting to a terrorist act to do it...

(if it was even done)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LosLobos

Almost, ALMOST posted that same statement, but I didnt want to contribute to turning this thread into a " My Prez is better than your Prez" thread. Looks like its headed that way regardless.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by katamaro

It wouldnt bother me too much if they gave Bradley Manning a double-tap-free-ticket also.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lance_covel

It wouldnt bother me too much if they gave Bradley Manning a double-tap-free-ticket also.

You may well get the government you want, and deserve, and you better just hope you never come down on the wrong side of it. The problem with not caring when other peoples rights are being eroded is that YOURS are being eroded at the same time.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lance_covel
reply to post by katamaro

Say whatever you want to about Bradley Manning but that kid had the guts to try and get the truth out when he saw something wrong being done. To stand up for your own convictions in the face of the great United States military monster takes a level of balls that the average person wouldnt know anything about.

Would you risk ending up in a cell in Leavenworth in order to do what you thought was right?

I didn't think so.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Very little can be expected from the media on short notice. On 9/11 many may recall that the intitial report was that the first crash was a navigational error. Those statements came from all 3 major news networks. Point being, should we expect that the media will get it 100% correct when they are racing to be the first to report? If a link can be posted showing where it was stated that the event occured a week previouse, please post it. Not saying it doesnt exist, I just would like to review it. Also, as far as when the event took place, locals in the area have already substantiated that information.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join