It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wag The Dog - Three reasons why the official OBL story stinks to high heaven

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by Drew99GT

It was May 2 local time. How do time zones figure into this equation?

It's close enough! Remember, he had 9 months to do this operation. Why did he do it when he did it??? Even if Wikileaks was about to release his location, that compound (if the story is really true) had the most surveilance on it by covert ground operations and satellites than any area on Earth most likely.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Why then? That's a great question. And one I also have but am not capable of answering. There may be circumstances I'm not aware of, prerequisite or corequisite other missions, or it may indeed be ritualistic. Not enough data to do anything but speculate and keep watching events unfold and new information come to light, I guess.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
A glaring hypocrisy in the MSM: the lefties (in the false left right political paradigm presented to the US public in MSM) at MSNBC are all for the water boarding and torture that got the intel on Osama's location. Can you even imagine if George W. Bush dragged out Osama's body? Conspiracy theory would be going 24/7 on MSM. So when Obama the dear leader does it, it isn't questioned for a nano second in the MSM. What a JOKE!!!!!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Ok...now they are asking, "Do you want to be a Navy Seal?" on CNN..

and then thy describe the training, rewards and keep making statements about how impressive being a Navy Seal is to the rest of the world now.

Then they discuss unemployment right afterwards .....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Breaking news:

Obama will NOT release OBL death photos...They will remain classified.

edit on 4-5-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I have to agree with what others have said, you laid it all out really well. It all seems so clear how you put it, I am amazed that it was that staged. I live in Ontario and don't have cable right now, so I didn't actually hear or witness the hype. Sounds completely blown outta proportion, staged and set to herd people into a dangerous mindset. and if it actually leads up to a significant event that starts a chain of events, let it be said at this moment WE SAW IT COMING BARACK
lol

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Breaking news:

"Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway" said Obama.

Um, no, not releasing ANY photos will only fan the flames of conspiracy theorists. So they kill him, do a DNA test in 6 hours on him, dump him in the ocean, and won't release any photos. And Obama claims releasing a photo would create conspiracies. LMAO!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

And has hilariously pathetic as that is, it is even MORE SO that 75% of people (if not more) wouldn't even question that logic. Because why would a good man such as Mr. "We still can't find a legitimate birth certificate" lie to us about that?

Ignorance is no longer bliss. Ignorance is a net. Understanding is scissors. lol

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This story has more leaks than the Iraqi navy.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
And now on MSM they just announced they will not release the Photo's or Video, How convenient ,

We can't offend anybody,

What BS.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

A Pakistani official rejected U.S. accounts of a bloody firefight, saying: 'Not a single bullet was fired from the compound at the U.S. forces and their choppers. Their chopper developed some technical fault and crashed and the wreckage was left on the spot.'

Will the real Osama kill story please stand up?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
OOOooo Weeeeeeee Something smells like S$$T IN HERE!

Come on people, come together wake up...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sslogic
reply to post by HawkMan11

anyone check the wikipedia history on burial at sea? this url is Revision as of 21:15, 2 May 2011 en.wikipedia.org...
that is when the "burial at sea" was added to wikipedia, with no source quoted, and he/she revised it for the next 24 hours 10 times, mostly to get the wording and format right to make it fit seamlessly into the original post. some one was up late covering there tracks for the masses who needed to read about a "traditional islamic funeral at sea" wow the propaganda machine must not be able to afford the quality C.Y.A. that they used to have, pre 9/11 that wiki page would have been revised at least a month prior to the story.

As i stated before, my point had nothing to do with burial at sea. This is the last time i will offer clarification. Also, given the fact i found the same information from other sources, present before 5-1-2011, it is my humble opinion that the reason for the Wiki edit, is because the information was not widely known or sought after before 5-1-2011.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
So I guess it's official....the Obama administration will not release photos, videos or otherwise any other solid proof that any of this story is even remotely true.

So now Osama Bin Laden goes down the rabbit hole with the man from the grassy knoll and the molten steel from 9/11, forever lost and never to be seen again.

The good news is, people the world over are starting to come forward with their own suspicions that something is rotten in Denmark.

Does anyone think this is possible? The government tested the waters by releasing a few photoshopped images of the supposed dead body, and when those were met with such ridicule and hostility they decided that trying to produce a convincing fake was beyond possibility, and decided to use the "respect for the muslim people" as an excuse to not provide any proof?

I have a feeling this house of cards is about to crumble under the weight of its own lies. We shall see.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Shortly after 9/11 people in the U.S. were stunned and outraged to see news footage from the middle east, showing crowds gathered and were celebrating a blow to the "Great SATAN" american people..why...

because, It was reported that Osama Bin Laden had ordered the attack and caused the deaths of americans..
unarmed americans.on american soil..why..he gave himself the power to strike out at those he hated..

now look how things have changed...

President of the U.S. Obama gave the order to attack and cause the death of Osama..unarmed Osama ( according to reports now, subject to change as the story changes yet again) on Pakistani soil...why...we gave ourselves the right to strike out at those we hated...

Shortly after the news came out..people in Washington and NYC were celebrating in the streets....just like those in the middle east that we hated so much before..

we have become..what we War against.....

Terrorism

Criminal acts intended or calculated to provoke a state of terror in the general public, a group of persons or particular persons for political purposes are in any circumstance unjustifiable, whatever the considerations of a political, philosophical, ideological, racial, ethnic, religious or any other nature that may be invoked to justify them."[19]

wiki

read that carefully...now does Mr. Obama's hit list fit that?

No you say?? because we passed a law making it not a criminal act?? since when does laws we pass here in the U.S. apply to other countries?.....Just because we modify our War Powers Act to give us the right to strike any where, any time..does that mean it is legal and binding to the rest of the world?? nope

Imagine If any other country in the world did this...imagine if the UK had someone they wanted hiding here in the U.S. and came and killed him with a predawn helicopter raid, using SAS troops..killing 4 or 5 people....without alerting the WhiteHouse?....would we be outraged..you DANG RIGHT we would!!! we would be up in arms...because they don't have the right to come onto American soil like that....but what if they passed a Law in the U.K that gave themselves that right????
see my point

I do not know how it all went down in Pakistan in those early morning hours...reports have been changing almost daily...I do know that Mr. Obama himself said that Osama was killed AFTER a firefight

After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.

source

But last night, the White House said Bin Laden was not armed when a U.S. Navy SEAL confronted and killed him during Sunday night's assault on his compound.

source

And according to reports he wasn't armed

So we Shot and Killed a unarmed man after we broke into his home in another country..because we said we could...

alot of people have gone to jail over the years for killing unarmed folks....

now I for one, If Osama had anything to do with 9/11, I do hope he is dead and rotting...but by doing what we did in that way...we have become what we hated about him

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

I have a feeling this house of cards is about to crumble under the weight of its own lies. We shall see.

I listen to a lot of talk radio, and many of the calls coming into local talk radio here say this isn't tin foil hat non-sense, it's simply front and center bull #! People who aren't truthers or conspiracy buffs are no longer buying the official story.

PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP!!! THANK GOD

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by okiecowboy

That is a great post. And you are right.

Sort of makes you wonder how we can make laws that apply internationally in other sovereign countries that allow us to break the international laws that are already in place?

The balls it would take to do something like that. What would be the point of having established international laws of engagement when one can simply usurp those laws and create their own?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
Does anyone think this is possible? The government tested the waters by releasing a few photoshopped images of the supposed dead body, and when those were met with such ridicule and hostility they decided that trying to produce a convincing fake was beyond possibility, and decided to use the "respect for the muslim people" as an excuse to not provide any proof?

Very possible and even likely. Someone mentioned this in the board thread yesterday about posting the photo if it was released (nonissue now). We sort of decided we could mess with them if we wanted to. Ha.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I don't think your #2 reason holds much water. Unless you can find one of those college kids from those crowds and have them admit they were instructed to be there, you're really taking an uber-leap into paranoia.

My question is, why not bring in some outsiders to witness the body before dumping it. They could have flown in some members of the press... CNN, al Jazeera , BBC, etc and let them see and then report confirmation of the story. Surely there was enough time to accomplish this before they dumped it. Why was the body burning such a hole in their pocket.

Also, the mere fact that there is an admission that photos exist will mean that this story will never die. If Obama thought the birth certificate debate was a distraction, this will surely "trump" that. The public cannot not be expected to "unlearn" of the knowledge that these photos exist. You can't get that cat back in the bag.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Broll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew99GT

Originally posted by ButterCookie
Breaking news:

"Conspiracy theorists around the world will just claim the photos are doctored anyway" said Obama.

Um, no, not releasing ANY photos will only fan the flames of conspiracy theorists. So they kill him, do a DNA test in 6 hours on him, dump him in the ocean, and won't release any photos. And Obama claims releasing a photo would create conspiracies. LMAO!!!!!!!!!
Could it be possible that they are using OBL one last time?What I mean is could it be they are intentionally be in flaming this(as well as the BC) for the conspiracy theorist for the intention of restricting the internet?Or to label us terrorist?Or to bring in martial law?Or all of the above?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join