It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wag The Dog - Three reasons why the official OBL story stinks to high heaven

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Freshwell

FAKE...Thats a photoshopped image from the movie Black Hawk Down

Original Photo

edit on 5/4/11 by Djdoubt03 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nrg001
en.wikipedia.org...

The first time that burial at sea is mentioned in the article, and is added by 71.254.124.177. How convenient is it that the "proof" that a burial at sea is acceptable as a Muslim burial tradition pops onto Wikipedia May 2nd for the first time?

71.254.124.177 is a proxy address. Who the # proxies to wikipedia?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
@nrg001

Thanks for pointing that out

Not only did you prove that it never existed there until May 2nd, you also proved how unreliable Wikipedia is.

Seriously people. Stop using Wikipedia as a source. Any one of us here can go and edit anything on there. I can edit the NASA page to have it say: "We faked the moon landings. We fooled you all HAHA". It would be fixed in a matter of minutes or even seconds, but any of us here could do it.

HawkMan, you are wrong. Get over it. Unless the Muslim died at sea and there's no other choice, only then can they be buried at sea and weights have to be used to make sure they go deep down. The only reasons Osama would have been buried that way is if he died at sea or it's BS they made up and didn't check the facts. I'm going with it being complete BS.

@redroses4me...I find it hilarious that you're posting in a manner similar to a 4chan member and yet you're the one calling people trolls. That's a laugh.
edit on 4-5-2011 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by InterestedObserver
reply to post by redroses4me

It's unusual that there were servicemen or retired military celebrating in front of the White House? They couldn't be happy because they feel like the hard work they've been doing has paid off could they? I know my military friends were very happy.

And look at the other people who were in front of the WH, college students. At least 4 of them were friends of mine. Why is it so hard to believe that young Americans would want to celebrate the news that the terrorist who scared them so much as teenagers was killed? Your post is just ridiculous.

Really you were there with those cheering drug addicts, drunken fools? no offense but the way they acted was un civilized.

Still i suspect it was a psyops opeartion, and no i dont believe your story.

they couldn't be happy because they feel like the hard work they've been doing has paid off could they?

Its very simple pulling like a trick like that.
If you give money or gold to someone they will obey and follow like horde of sheeps.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by nightmare_david

You're welcome, I just thought about checking into that. Seeing as Wikipedia changes every day...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jheysoda
reply to post by HawkMan11

My understanding of the comment that was made by the President was that he was buried with the traditional Muslim rituals. I took that as his body being prepared and cleansed according to Muslim law? I did not take the burial at sea to be included in that statement. I was thinking his body was handled according to the faith and THEN disposed at sea. Does this make sense to anyone?

Not when there needs to be proof worldwide they really got him(or in Lindsay grahams words, "gpt the right guy"). Osama could still just be the patsy needed to conduct more wars for Rothschilds profit. The Patriot Act took away a lot of liberties and they were careful not to get Osama before the renewal came up for Pat Act. The Seals who supposedly did this got debriefed and now simply have vanished into thin air. No pictures. But one thing, Leon Panatta said he hoped they would release some pictures, so that means that all the ones floating the Net really are fakes for sure. But then again, who authorizes that release? The Military ? Panetta? Obama?
edit on 4-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Djdoubt03

I was about to post something along the lines of yours, that the photo was manipulated. A useful tool I ran across is at this link errorlevelanalysis.com...

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

One of the first things I noticed was that, before Obama spoke, the media talking heads were all stating that they figured Osama was killed a few days prior, and the announcement was delayed till they could confirm that they had the right person. That actually made a lot of sense. Then, when Obama came on, it was stated that Osama was killed that very evening. Something off about that. Lack of coordination with the information, in what otherwise seemed a very well-planned media event. Heck, CBS had this fanfare-type music blasting over the regular program, along with a banner that filled the bottom and one side of the screen! Never saw THAT used before, and have a hard time believing that was made up so quickly. Yet the time of Osama's death didn't seem to be clear to the talking heads. With coordinated crowds, signs at the ready, all those people happening to have a flag, etc., seems the time of death was a detail that maybe didn't get explained properly. A flaw in the production.

Second thing I noticed was that the speech Obama gave seemed like a recording, NOT like a live speech at all. Very rehearsed, planned, etc. He looked too cool and collected, in stark comparison to the scowling image we can see in the room where he and others were supposedly viewing the event as it took place. Scowling, and wearing a golf shirt. Can anyone confirm of Obama played golf on Sunday? Any media pics showing what he was wearing then? Or on Friday or Saturday? That could answer at least questions on the time line. Maybe members good at locating that sort of thing can come up with something. Assuming the White House hasn't gotten rid of such tell-tales already.....

Third, I didn't feel at all like I would have expected to. When Saddam was captured, I was thrilled. I expected to be at this announcement, but for some reason, the feeling was more like waiting for the other shoe to drop, and feeling lied to.

As for the timing, well, plenty that Obama wants people to stop thinking about, and in most cases, he's succeeded there. The average person is now all about Osama's death, and not thinking abut the birth certificate (clearly as fake as the previous one), the rising cost of gas and everything else, unemployment, the dire straights of the U.S. economy, the radiation in Japan, the flooding along the Mississippi, the tornadoes all over the place (record number), etc. Now it's all about Obama being so "great", we might as well cancel the next election, and just give the creep the office again.

Yeah, many things WRONG about this whole deal.

I have to state, though, if the military did take him out, Sunday or whenever, good job! To them and the intel people that made it possible. Really hope he's dead. Hope, too, that this announcement doesn't cause more issues for all those deployed. I know how worrisome it is having a loved one over there, and my prayers are with all still there, and their families and friends.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by okiecowboy

I agree with you. This admin is all about doing whatever they want and they are trashing our Constitution. Musharraf said he felt that Pakistan sovereignty was violated, and in fact I think the current admin is so corrupt, they would do that just to get better ratings for his campaign. Obama and Hillary are both Marxist. Everything they do is to ruin our national sovereignty or someone else's for their insane cause of worldwide Communism.
edit on 4-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: typos galore

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

YOU GOT ME MIXED UP WITH THE MILITARY GUY MY FRIEND. READ BEFORE YOU POST

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Thirty armed SEALS and a house filled with terrorists and not one person stepped outside to see what the hell was happening?

Dont forget the 3 or 4 (I have heard both) helicopters hovering and landing in the neighborhood. That would make ME step outside.

Well, maybe, MAYBE, in a Middle Eastern nation known to be filled with terrorists, the average person was afraid to go outside. MAYBE. However, the military, that were, as my soldier husband said this evening, about 300 yards from this compound, didn't investigate? There, I call BS! NO WAY military would not be all over that. No way. Unless they knew and approved of what was happening ahead of time, and we are told they didn't know. Someone is lying.....

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
There were a couple of things that happened that caught my attention soon after the President's announcement.

One, this operation was said by the administration to be one which the Pakistani government was not aware of.

Two, the Pakistani government said that the operation was a joint operation.

Obviously the press releases were not a joint operation.

This leads me to believe that the operation itself was not a joint operation. And that would be for two possible reasons that I can think of:

One, the American government was afraid that the Pakistani government would tip bin Laden off to the planned raid and help him get away.

Two, the Pakistanis were kept in the dark because they couldn't be counted on to go along with a raid that was, in fact being faked.

The Pakistanis themselves, after the President's announcement, were faced with two options:

One, to denounce an American incursion into their territory as an outrageous violation of national sovereignty.

Two, to falsely declare that the operation was a joint operation in order to avoid the political fallout from an unannounced and spectacular incursion by American forces into their territory.

I gotta hand it to the US on this one. It's a very nice piece of political brinkmanship, and just one more proof, as if Americans needed it, that if you want smooth subtlety and guile in a President and not ham handed bull in a china shop fumbling, you get a president from Kenya, not one from Texas.
edit on 4-5-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

that pic is fake

edit on 4-5-2011 by aceace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HawkMan11

The problem with wikipedia is that ANYONE can edit it. In fact, since the latest fake BC offered by Obama, much of the data that was there on what makes a natural born citizen has vanished from their pages, edited out. These days, don't trust them unless you can verify the data several other places.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nrg001

Originally posted by HawkMan11

Originally posted by ShadowZion
I just feel the need to add, that i live in the UAE, for those of you who do not know what or where that is, it is a Muslim country. i myself am not a muslim but a British Christian,but i can guarantee you that there is no such thing as a traditional muslim burial, it is the same burials as the rest of the world, either in a graveyard or cremation. So do not be fooled by this sea burial as being a muslim tradition. It is also said that muslims cannot be buried in a non muslims graveyard and vice versa. The only time a muslims is said to be buried at sea is if they were part of a sea vessel and there was no way to keep the smell out of the boat, so they are lowered into the ocean (in a coffin or not, im not too sure) with weights attached so that the predators of the sea do not feast upon the person immediately. i have also found a website where i can prove this to you, and im sure if you take the time to do some research for yourselves, you will find this is true as well.

www.seaservices.com...

Um...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

The first time that burial at sea is mentioned in the article, and is added by 71.254.124.177. How convenient is it that the "proof" that a burial at sea is acceptable as a Muslim burial tradition pops onto Wikipedia May 2nd for the first time?

Very interesting indeed! However, I have explained the point i was making and it had nothing to do with a sea burial. I would have to say that the fact i found other sources with the same data that was present before 2-5-2011 would point to the conclusion that it was not added because it was not widely known before the last few days.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

I think there may be some instances where the Shadow Govt does not fill in a sitting Prez, but this is not one I think. The Prez and Hillary both are shown in that pic watching this thing go down in realtime. So you wanna believe the Prez is not in on this fraudster stuff?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by aceace

Who knows ... looks like him and seal. Would a website like christwire risk their credibility on a fake photo? Is christwire a legit site? I don't really trust anything I can't prove myself.

The pic is fake. Leon Panetta even said he would like to see the pics released.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I agree completely. And now Western Society is weakened under the assumption that world's most notorious man is *dead* - like the world is safe again, when potentially the Islamic terrorists could use this weak spot to their advantage and strike again. Bad move, America.

I don't believe this for a second, and probably won't when they release *photographic proof*.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface
reply to post by Artorius

*snip*
My question mark about the whole story is this. Since I've never been in the armed forces, I just presume (so correct me here if need be) that the army does the tank and land things while the seals do the water related things. So I wondered why would not an army elite team do this, if it were true? Why seals? And the only answer I came come up with is that if the Army did it, then what to do with the body? So, bring in the navy in order to conjure up a burial at sea story.

Good question. Will ask my soldier about that, and see what he says.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

One, this operation was said by the administration to be one which the Pakistani government was not aware of.
Two, the Pakastani government said that the operation was a joint operation.

Either way it seems it was a costly night for Pakistan...according to this Thread it seems Pakistan lost 2 helicopters and a jet during this time frame...and seems power was out in the town?

kinda makes ya wonder

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join