It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wag The Dog - Three reasons why the official OBL story stinks to high heaven

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
To all you debating as to if Osama was killed in bed, unarmed, resisting etc...look at Obama's wording

After a firefight, they killed Osama bin Laden and took custody of his body.

link
AFTER a firefight....meaning the shooting was over THEN they killed him...makes it sound better doesn't it

another thing...I have 17 years Law enforcement and military background...in all my years I have never heard of anyone taking Custody of a Body that wasn't being handed over by someone.....as in chain of custody for evidence..you might secure a body...not that the phrasing is wrong or doesn't work..it's just not the norm in my experience..

Another thing I have a question for those that have followed this closer..was the DNA testing done on the ground on in the air or at sea??

I am just really glad that no other countries have anyone wanted that is hiding out here in the US...can you imagine...french helicopters raiding a farm outside of dallas..firefight..wanted person killed and removed...farm set on fire..etc.. and no one calls the whitehouse to tell em?? can you imagine??? of course the french would have no legal grounds to do such a thing ever would they??

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by drprpapi23

If you reread the whole exchange it might make sense, but it would be the third time rehashing that same line of argument and I dont want to. That specific post was for that specific person.

Someone else already posted a link and a clip of the material in question. Its not earth shaking news. Its just that the early reports spoke in such a way that made it sound as if the raid took place days before Sunday at first, then they made it clear it was earlier that day the raid took place.

The person it WAS directed too was intent on accusing the person who brought it up of trying to say that the media reported the raid days before Sunday, which is utter tosh.

oh how he said he saw the announcement on tv before sunday saying they killed osama before sunday then 10 minutes later saying they killed him on sunday? if so then yeah that does not make a bit of sense.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by okiecowboy

According to Sanjay Gupta last night when talking to Anderson Cooper, it was done in a 'lab' aboard the helicopter.

(WTH)

I still will never understand how this super fast 5 min DNA testing is being bought by the American Public,

Not even journalists dare question it.

DNA test done within minutes/hours, on a helicopter???????????

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

They needed to quickly get the DNA because they had to dump him off a boat in respect to "Islamic traditions".

So while an innocent murder victim's family would have to wait for weeks, the world's most wanted and hated man needed to be expedited for proper respect.

Yea that's it....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
First off, great post.

Secondly, let me state a thing or two. When I heard about him being killed, I thought 'Great!' but where are the pictures or anything like that? And then the VERY NEXT DAY the body is disposed of? Why?! Why on Earth was that done?! Honestly, I can't think of any good reason to do so, but I'm not a US scientist who would conduct any tests or such, This war is only going to get worse. We took out their leader, imagine what we would do if they took out Obama. We wouldn't end the war immediately without dropping a major bomb or two. I'm not saying we're going to have another major terrorist attack because of two reasons. #1 9/11 took years to produce #2 there's no way they (taliban) have the strength they once had to pull stuff off like this.

Thanks

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Vikus

Exactly!!

Lemme ask, has Obama seen the 'death photos' yet?

This is really making me think that Obama is being fooled with everybody else. Then the situation room was supposedly of radio messages and not live video??

Hmmmm....

He's being fooled.

I'm thinking that the whole WH debate about releasing the photos is really Obama asking for the picture and the CIA denying...

Barry needn'tt ask too many questions....as history has shown

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Great thread OP.

Interesting the TIMING of the whole operation.

Supposedly, they had been aware of the compound for a good six months. For all we know, they could have been aware of it for the last 6 years. Truth is, they can tell us anything they want - and we have no way of knowing if any of it is true at all. Frankly, I have a hard time believing anything the MSM or white house has to say. It's as if they're working out the lies as they go. Look at all the discrepancies and misinformation thus far.

At first, it was believed to be a missle or bomb. Woops, no it was a firefight. Then a woman used as a human shield. Then - not a human shield. It was his wife, maybe not his wife. It was a younger son, now an older son. He was armed and fighting back, he was unarmed but resisted. Pakistan knew about the mission, no they didn't. They got the intel from waterboarding, no they didn't. The intel came from GITMO, no it didn't. He was double tapped to the head, no it was one to the head and one to the chest. 99.9% DNA match, but who's DNA are they matching it to? Did they have Bin Laden's DNA on file, or was it the DNA of a family member? Why not 100% DNA match? Why a burial at sea so quickly after his death? We went from being told they don't need to release pictures and video to maybe release them, to now yes they will be released... but apparently not right away. Evidently, they need a day or two to doctor them up.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

Yes!!

Yesterday a reporter asked the WH aide the same thing: Why isn't the DNA 100%?

Ya know what, he just got stared at, on live tv. They hadn't prepared for that one.

I think that reporter, along with a few others, smelled a rat and couldn't WAIT to get in there to ask the proper questions.

The WH aide responeded, "DNA is just like that....either way, we know its him. Next Question"

WOW

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
BTW, are any of you all catching the 'slickness' in FOX journalists questions about this incident?

Ohhh, they are much different than those asked on CNN. I have saw a few hint at the DNA testing speed, why the proper burial, and why not bring him to trial.

And ohhh, they have plenty of questions about whether Pakistan was involved or not, as well as the so-called-change-the-story-every-minute raid of the compound......

link   

Originally posted by HawkMan11

Originally posted by ShadowZion
I just feel the need to add, that i live in the UAE, for those of you who do not know what or where that is, it is a Muslim country. i myself am not a muslim but a British Christian,but i can guarantee you that there is no such thing as a traditional muslim burial, it is the same burials as the rest of the world, either in a graveyard or cremation. So do not be fooled by this sea burial as being a muslim tradition. It is also said that muslims cannot be buried in a non muslims graveyard and vice versa. The only time a muslims is said to be buried at sea is if they were part of a sea vessel and there was no way to keep the smell out of the boat, so they are lowered into the ocean (in a coffin or not, im not too sure) with weights attached so that the predators of the sea do not feast upon the person immediately. i have also found a website where i can prove this to you, and im sure if you take the time to do some research for yourselves, you will find this is true as well.

www.seaservices.com...

Um...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

The first time that burial at sea is mentioned in the article, and is added by 71.254.124.177. How convenient is it that the "proof" that a burial at sea is acceptable as a Muslim burial tradition pops onto Wikipedia May 2nd for the first time?

link   
What do you guys reckon of this photo

christwire.org...

link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Here's something that stinks pretty good.

This information is in the MSM news stories, go read them:

-- The raid took 40 minutes, whereby gunfire was used to take out 2 men and a woman on the first floor.
-- Then Bin Laden and 10 other people were found on the second and third floors of the building.
-- Several children ran from the SEAL team while they were entering the upper floors, getting past them to safety.
-- Bin Laden's wife rushed some of the best-trained soldiers the US military has on the payroll, yet she gets off with a flesh wound to the leg.

So tell me, people, why was it that Bin Laden THEN decides to reach for a weapon, causing him to be shot in the face? Is he a heavy sleeper?? Was it only THEN that he was aware that there was a 40-man SEAL team in his house, guns blazing??

If I heard gunshots coming from the floor below me, I'd be all over my kalashnikov like a wet Tshirt, wouldn't you? At least a couple of those soldiers would have taken some serious 7.62 fire before they got me, if I were in that position.

Comments?

Heck, I'll send you to one of the stories: One of the stories

It gets even better...I didn't notice this detail before, but the 2 couriers and a woman killed, were killed in the CROSSFIRE? What crossfire? Where are the enemy casualties - the ones who were shooting? Who was shooting at the SEALs and how many rounds were flying to nail 3 people in the CROSSFIRE!!!??? Holy hell Bin Laden IS a heavy sleeper.

edit on 3-5-2011 by AwakeinNM because: bad typig skilz

edit on 3-5-2011 by AwakeinNM because: added link

edit on 3-5-2011 by AwakeinNM because: added sumpn

I want to preface this reply with the fact that I have no problem with the mission or the result. I simply find it interesting that government officials find it so easy to lie. Perhaps it's because too many accept with blind faith anything that is said on the moving picture box...

This was no "capture-or-kill" mission, this was a "kill-on-sight" mission. As pointed out above, there are too many glaring inconsistencies and downright stupid assertions for it to be anything else.

I'll accept that the raid took 40 minutes. It could easily take that long to search the compound. I'll also accept that bin Laden was killed near the end. Of course he was killed near the end because they stopped looking after they found him.

I'll accept that the SEALS greased a couple of "couriers" on the first floor and I'll accept that a woman was killed during that exchange.

I'll accept that the family was hiding on the upper floors while all of this took place. I'll accept that bin Laden's wife charged the SEALS when they breached the room where bin Laden was hiding. I'll accept the fact that she was shot in the leg, after all these are the best trained shooters in the world.

That said. I find it extremely difficult to believe that Osama waits to see how all of this will turn out prior to "reaching for a weapon". It makes absolutely no sense. Even if the shooters had silencers, which I highly doubt, there would surely have been screaming etc. This is the statement meant to appease the sheeple and the press. Obama - a Nobel Peace Prize recipient - would surely never order an unconditional killing...would he?

The reasons for the killing - aside from his involvement with 9/11 - are open to speculation. His apparent nonchalance, hiding in plain sight is peculiar. The fact that his residence was located so closely to the Pakistani military academy begs some questions.

In the end, I find it difficult to believe that we haven't known his whereabouts for quite some time. We've been asked to believe that the "most wanted man alive" has been living - with his family - in a large compound near the Pakistani capital with no security guards? Really? I find that a bit difficult to swallow unless he was assured that he had been given a pass.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freshwell
What do you guys reckon of this photo

christwire.org...

Oh HEEELLL no!!

They better not try to say this is it, come on!!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
i have a strong feeling that this is gonna be their "saving grace"

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Wow I agree with you 100%. This was a story to gain support and it was even more so the May 1 Satanic Ritual. I mentioned this on another post how the Birth Certificate was preplanned, the Royal Wedding was of course preplanned but the date is the important part and the third is the Death of good ol Patsy Osama.

Have you ever had the gut feeling that Bin Laden may have been just a creation done by the black magic cults that run the country. Sure he may have been named Bin Laden or he just as easily may not. This country has so many false flags it is almost laughable yet scary thinking some people are swallowing this story and the other false flags just as the Elite planned them.

You mentioned the event with the Pres looking preplanned along with the very brainwashed kids supporting the murder of a man who was never charged with anything related to 911. If people in this country are allowing the government to brainwash them with Hollywood scripts it makes me wonder what will wake them up. Maybe another False Flag very soon that will become the start of WW3 if we are not already in it yet. The Elite are keeping this quit so the workers will keep busting their behinds supporting the war machine with tax dollars.

Please tell use more about the occult date you mentioned? I would like to hear what you know since you brought it up. I believe we are on the same mind link. I have met a few recently that had almost identical ideas and beliefs. Sure nothing will every be proof until the right time and then the dam will burst and the truth will be known. The Elite will crumble just as every other Nations leaders that tried to rule the world.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
My two cents, I didn't read all five pages so forgive me if this isn't all original:
First of all, us not being able to see the photos of his body is bull#. The whitehouse apparently said "it's gruesome" and "might inflame the arab world". We're so respectful yet they record the beheadings of our soldiers and civilians and promptly release them...?

abcnews.go.com...
The only blood in the photos is at the foot of the beds. The blood in the first picture appears to be splattering towards the camera. Now we don't have a second shot of the room to determine how far the blood traveled but you can see the pillow directly next to where the body would have laid, indicating to me they were probably just getting out of bed.

The blood in the second photo is pooled primarily at the foot of the bed. There is a smear running about a foot on to the bed and then what looks to be either the person trying to scoot a couple of feet, or being dragged. Notice the glass on the floor next to the bed, very small chunks. I'd be willing to bet this person was shot from outside, fell to the foot of the bed and then tried to scoot before getting the second shot.

You know what I don't see in the photos though? I don't see any guns, any shell casings, or any bullet holes on the walls. I don't think this was a firefight at all, I think this was a pure assasination (of somebody, not necessarily saying Osama was even in the house).

According to wikipedia:
Since the NPT entered into force in 1970, three states that were not parties to the Treaty have conducted nuclear tests, namely India, Pakistan, and North Korea.
en.wikipedia.org...

Keep in mind we have just established intensely permanite bases in Iraq and Afganistan, Pakistan's next door neighbor with a loosly guarded border outside of primary roads.

If you take into account the threat of "nuclear hellfire if osama was caught or killed" made by a senior al-queida operative (obtained through torture of course) this becomes concerning.

Think of how simple this would be for our government to do:
1) Claim we caught and killed Bin Laden in Pakistan and incite long lost patriotism in our citizens.
2) Cause a small scale false-flag nuclear attack on us or our allies.
3) Claim to have found proof Pakistan gave the terrorists the nuke.
4) Move our armies across the border and occupy Pakistan in what will be a very popular war (because they just #ing attacked).

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join