It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is a MEME

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Internet meme

An Internet meme is an idea that is propagated through the World Wide Web. The idea may take the form of a hyperlink, video, picture, website, hashtag, or just a word or phrase. The meme may spread from person to person via social networks, blogs, direct email, news sources, or other web-based services.

I am a hermit crab. The Internet is a sanctuary that shells me. In my shell i am comfortable with many things. I've gotten used to the Trolls. I've gotten used to the lies. I've really gotten used to the explicit areas of the internet. I've gotten used to The fake and the real not know what is which. I've gotten used to so many things, however there are usually little word memes that bother me so much so.

IT'S OVER 9,000.
I love that one. Because i remember how epic that was when i was little.
Epic. That is so overused that it has little meaning like how it was in my sentence. These aren't that bad.
Fail, that's a bad one too, but eh.

What is starting to come up is this whole ILLUMINATI or NWO meme.
It's like people really don't know what they're talking about yet they're saying/doing it because someone else did.
XBOX LIVE: NWO MANNNN or IAMILLUMINATI (not real, just examples of what i would see)
Music:Tupac(RIP) and then the crappy rappers that talk about it. Dunno if mikey did, but if he did i respect him

Internet:Basically all fourms games and other stuff.

I mean, nothing gets taken seriously anymore. My opinions on NWO/ Illuminati aren't too strong as in i don't really believe too much, i see the world is controlled but the conspiracy is one world government with a party of rich people which wouldn't really happen in my lifetime or my few generations lifetimes.

UGh.
Thank goodness for a rant section.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Except that they've admitted themselves that a one world government is in the works.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I AGREE.

In b4 flamez.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
the very first time i heard about the NWO and bilderberg group was on the radio. so i dont think it's simply classed as an internet meme

A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols or practices, which can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals or other imitable phenomena. Supporters of the concept regard memes as cultural analogues to genes in that they self-replicate, mutate and respond to selective pressures.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Of course, only people with the highest of power levels are a part of the Internet's most secret group:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1628679d895a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

yeah too true. let's not forget some of the more upper level members actually come out and admit it: Globalist George Soros: “America Should Be Replaced By a World Government With a Global Currency Under UN Rule”

www.realnewsreporter.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
A bunch of threads like this today...people of ATS getting nervous about all the Illuminati threads triggered by Osama's death?

starting to hate this site...

cue sarcastic remark about disinfo agents, or dead silence.
edit on 3-5-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
A bunch of threads like this today...people of ATS getting nervous about all the Illuminati threads triggered by Osama's death?

starting to hate this site...

cue sarcastic remark about disinfo agents, or dead silence.
edit on 3-5-2011 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

Actually i didn't read anything on ats today. This is just random seeing many NWO things that has just gotten to me.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
What i'm trying to say is that it's no longer a serious discussion it's just something everyone uses to troll with.
You mad bro?

top topics

join