It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outside White House after Bin Ladens Death Madness, and Geraldo Rivera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
WeAreChange journalist Luke Rudkowski hits the streets right after Obama’s announcement in front of the White House

This video speaks volume, clearly shows that idiots who cant think for themselves were cheering bin ladens death, as he you could tell Lukes face expression that his with idiots.

Ignorant Public

Please watch the video first.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
There is nothing more dangerous to a free society than the overwhelming stupidity of human beings within that society.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
SHouting Obama Obama, and wearing Obama t shirts. Hmmmm

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Thats what i saw during the live feed while obama announcement i saw 5 people in the crowd wearing huge signs that says Yes We Can! From 2008 on CNN.

Even though the crowd at the white house wasn't that large as CNN Claimed.

abcnews.go.com...

take a look at the video us reacts to U.S. Reacts to Death of Osama Bin Laden Video
you could see the screenshot of it again not large crowd.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Thats what i saw during the live feed while obama announcement i saw 5 people in the crowd wearing huge signs that says Yes We Can! From 2008 on CNN.

Even though the crowd at the white house wasn't that large as CNN Claimed.

abcnews.go.com...

take a look at the video us reacts to U.S. Reacts to Death of Osama Bin Laden Video
you could see the screenshot of it again not large crowd.

Along the Southern Fence which runs along Constitution Avenue from about 13th to 16th Streets can hold about 10,000 people with little cars.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

My friend that was a clear PSYOP operation before our own eyes, just like the cheering crowds during the bombing of serbia in 1999

Another video of the white house crowd
edit on 3-5-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

My friend that was a clear PSYOP operation before our own eyes, just like the cheering crowds during the bombing of serbia in 1999

Perhaps this "PsyOp" as you put is was needed. Our nation is being split right down the middle with no clear sign of it slowing down, at least an op like that is needed in order to reassemble our fortress.

I don't care the purpose, it's good to see people cheering a military victory. Get your priorities straight.
edit on 3-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I like one of the comments under the YouTube video in the OP,

"Was there a flag store across the street?"

Ah well. Some of those kids were drunk, in their defense. (And Im only trying to be objective) And they were also probably between 8-12 years old for the most part when 9-11 happened. The memory they would have of the event would be a childs memory. He was the boogieman. He scared the adults they knew and caused they themselves to fear, and for most of those kids, the story of his death, (true or not) is like having the boogieman dragged out from under your bed and killed by your Dad.

It is upsetting to watch people acting like chimpanzees, (there was one guy in the background at one point making humping motions) but, honestly, that seems to be the case anytime you get a bunch of drunk humans together. They act like animals.

It reminded me, too, of the movie idiocracy. But, 20 something drunk people ARE idtiots. We can only hope that some of them grow out of it. I sort of doubt it, however. Facts and details, and reasoning things through on your own is not something the majority is good at or wants to try and get good at.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Perhaps this "PsyOp" as you put is was needed. Our nation is being split right down the middle with no clear sign of it slowing down, at least an op like that is needed in order to reassemble our fortress.

I don't care the purpose, it's good to see people cheering a military victory. Get your priorities straight.

Bin laden was dead since 2001, this wasn't cheering a military victory it was stupid, showing almost all university students and college kids not to mention they seem to be high

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
you are building your fort on sand
do you know why they say not to do that?

Remember all the cheering Iraqis
when saddan's statue was pulled down?
When they pulled back the camera what we saw was
that all twenty of them were paid to be there

Osama been there done that and got the T shirt to prove it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Heres interesting thought if the country after announcement was high on alert howcome they allowed fireworks to fired from near the white house?

And how come when war protests show up they get arrested and how some these pro loving obama supporters and pro war mongerings do not?

The cheering was staged.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Who normally is doing the splitting? Isnt it the politicians themselves who profit most, and engage in most of the splitting? I think so.

I dont even know what to say to that. Except you need to get YOUR priorities straight. Purpose matters. People being "united" can be for the bad, or the good. It would be nice to see us be a little more discriminate. And I say that as someone who doesnt blame these kids for their exuberance. They are drunk kids. I just worry we are being 'united" for some purpose that will not be in our long term best interests.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Bin laden was dead since 2001, this wasn't cheering a military victory it was stupid, showing almost all university students and college kids not to mention they seem to be high

You and I clearly know he's been dead for a hot minute but for the rest of the populous he was still alive up to last weekend. This was needed to be known now to bring up our morale and national pride. I really don't care if the actual death occured the afternoon of 9/11 the fact the lie and myth is no longer being spread is what matters the most. I've known definitively since about Jan/Feb 02 and within days of it happening, when did you know?

A triple objective was conducted :
1. End the myth that bin Ladin is dead by saying he's dead even if you have to write a story to suit the times.
2. Erase the GOP's ability to hit the Dems on defense.
3. Begin the end of al Qaida.

Let the kids celebrate, it's not midterms or exams now so let them disconnect for a couple of hours. Besides we had great weather in both DC and NYC to hold something like this.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

No doubt it was instigated. I dont doubt that at all. I dont blame the kids. They are stupid kids. But I do blame the people who rounded them all up at them all up to make propaganda out of them.

I dont disagree with you that what is going on is staged, media hype and propaganda and that we are being primed for something. I suspect more war, with Iran or Pakistan, but even if that isnt the case, I strongly suspect we are being set up for something we would not normally agree to.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

What military victory are you talking about... A bunch of guys broke into a very sick old man's house and shot him in the head while he was lying in bed.. Stay tuned in for another false flag operation in the the U.S. and an escalation of military activity in the Middle East. When there is a military victory the guys that win return home like we did from Vietnam. We still have troops in countries we went to war 70 years ago. None of this crap has made any sense for many decades except to politicians, war profiteers, and damned idiots.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervigilant

When there is a military victory the guys that win return home like we did from Vietnam. We still have troops in countries we went to war 70 years ago. None of this crap has made any sense for many decades except to politicians, war profiteers, and damned idiots.

Amen. The only military victory worth cheering is when war is over. Not when it is likely a lead in to more war.

top topics

join